[Q] Sony Xperia Ion LT28h Rebooting issue.

Search This thread

ashu_852258

Mar 16, 2014
Hello there,

I have been using my xperia ion since around 6 months with stock rom and never tried to tinker with anything, lately suddenly my phone stopped working i.e it started a reboot loop. the phone turns on to the sony logo then gets to the 'rethink possible' screen and then a blue/black glaze appears and the phone restarts which happen again and again, as this phone is off warranty, i tried to flash it some other (4.1.2) stock rom but still no luck, when i connect my phone to the pc using the usb cable while holding the volume down button, the green led does shows up but the flash software says (error flashing - aborted). I have attached a picture of the same.

Please see into it and help me get through it.

I will be much thankful fellas.

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 80

cmr_noob

Mar 2, 2013
Hello there,

I have been using my xperia ion since around 6 months with stock rom and never tried to tinker with anything, lately suddenly my phone stopped working i.e it started a reboot loop. the phone turns on to the sony logo then gets to the 'rethink possible' screen and then a blue/black glaze appears and the phone restarts which happen again and again, as this phone is off warranty, i tried to flash it some other (4.1.2) stock rom but still no luck, when i connect my phone to the pc using the usb cable while holding the volume down button, the green led does shows up but the flash software says (error flashing - aborted). I have attached a picture of the same.

Please see into it and help me get through it.

I will be much thankful fellas.

i think you need to enable usb debugging