[Script] AAHK2 - Root, Debrand, SIM Unlock, S-OFF, SuperCID & Custom Recovery

Search This thread

3498BoyZ

May 20, 2013
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cooltext1119380987ptyls.png

For HTCDEV unlocked devices :
Unlocked devices via HTCdev need to be prepared via Option 'h' in main menu.
This will do the downgrade too.
As you know, the AAHK has expired and is no longer being developed by the author and there is no official support more!
For this reason, there is now Phiber's 2000 AAHK2, which has already grown according to your wishes and will continue to grow.
The original script was adapted, bugs were fixed, and unnecessary things were removed and slightly the HBOOT was modified.This should also work with Unlocked DHDs by HTCDEV.
Code:
#include
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if  you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

The Requirements:
-PC with Windows XP, Windows 7 or (Windows 8)
-Charged battery at least 75%
-Original HTC USB Cable
-Make sure that the USB cable and the USB port of your phone and PC are in order (loose contact)
-Use USB2.0 port on the back of a PC ( Don't use an USB 3.0 port or USB Hub )
-If you use a laptop please charge the battery and use the Charger.
- original ROM
Original boot image ( this is not the HBOOT)
original Recovery
Formatted SD card (AFAT32 4KB sector size)from one of the following brands:
Samsung
SanDisk
Patriot Memory
ADATA

CAUTION: If you use an incompatible SD card, the HBOOT will not working. Android also now no longer boots. This fix is expensive and risky!
Among others the following brands lead to a soft-brick: Agfa, Hama, Trascend, No Name

-Enable USB-DEBUGGING : Settings » Applications » Development » USB debugging
-Connection Type "Charge Only": Settings » Connect to PC » Default connection type » Charge only
-HBoot-Status: *** LOCKED *** or *** LOCKED (OOW) *** or *** RELOCKED *** , or without lock status displayed
When the mode of the bootloader is "ENG S-OFF", the LOCK status does NOT play a role!

Instructions:
Install HTC Drivers v4.0.1.001
Extrackt AAHK2
Start The script with Administrator Rights (aahk2.cmd)
In the main menu "1" and confirm.
Follow the instructions on the PC strictly.
If a downgrade was necessary, the procedure must be repeated. (If you dont know you have to downgrade or not, use the script it will tell you if you need it or not)
Flash the current, (modified by Phiber2000) HTC image to prevent later problems with GPS/WiFi and sound (see FAQ).
Optional: Finally, copy a Custom ROM on the SD card and flash in recovery.
Downloads:

HTC Driver v4.0.1.001(only if you had'nt installed already driver)
AAHK2 v2.15 - Mirror
HTC WWE 3.12.405.1 with ROOT - GPS FIX(Radio: 12.65.60.29/26.14.04.28 M) (HBoot-Image) - Mirror
Required RUU images are requested by the script: (In original Thread are more mirrors)
PD98IMG DOWNLOAD LINKS

FAQ:

How do I get into the HBOOT loader and which version do I have?
-Disable Fast boot: Settings »Power» Fast boot
-Switch off you phone
-Hold "Volume Down" and "Power" button
-Once the HBOOT loader appears, release the keys
-In the upper part of green written is now available the relevant information:
-0(evtl. rosarote Zeile)Lock-Status
1 ACE PVT...HBoot-Loader Modus & Security Flag
2 HBoot-...HBoot-Loader Version
3 MICROP-...not relevant
4 TOUCH PANEL-...not relevant
5 RADIO-...RADIO-Image Version
6 ...not relevant

How do I get to FASTBOOT mode?
-Start HBOOT loader (see above)
- Navigate with the volume keys to "FASTBOOT"
-Confirm by pressing the Power button

Which CID I have ?
-Start FASTBOOT mode (see above)
-On the PC, open existing Android SDK in CMD
-Type "fastboot getvar all"
-In the line "INFOcidnum ..." is now your current CID. (8 digits)
CAUTION: Apps like CID GETTER don't work properly. Because the App asks the Build.Prop and everybody could change the build.prop.

How do I install after successfully rooting the latest ROM from HTC(modified by Phiber)? (This also fixes problems with GPS/Wifi/Soumd on custom ROMs!)
-Unzip the "RUU_Ace_Sense30_S_HTC_WWE_3.12.405.1_Radio_12.65.6 0.29_26.14.04.28_M_release_225512_rooted.zip"
-Copy the "PD98IMG.zip" as a single file on the SD card
-Start HBOOT loader and wait few seconds
-Confirm query with "Volume Up"
-After successfully flashing confirm the query with "Power"
-Remove the SD card
-Let android boot
-Insert SD card
-Delete the "PD98IMG.zip" from the SD card

Credits:

Hyuh
attn1
shad0wf0x
Anthony1s
Revskills
Genepoole
Phiber2000

Donation:
PAYPAL LINK
If you want to help Phiber2000 to continue his work please donate to him ! The support takes also much time on Android-Hilfe.de

Last edited:

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
Great but the download link i would mirror as it currently stands there is no free download slots at all so no one can download the file. Just a heads up. Use Mega if possible.

Reactions: berti76

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
Well Phiber2000 will find easily that people will not download the file then. Putting it on a host that has no free download slots from time to time where there is something like Mega where there is no free user slot limit is stupid. Its upto the OP all i was doing was stating a issue. I don't need AHHK i have my own way of doing the same thing from work i have done with a fellow member on here.

3498BoyZ

May 20, 2013
Ok i will ask Phiber2000 :)
"I don't need AHHK i have my own way of doing the same thing from work i have done with a fellow member on here. "
I am interested in your work. Could tell me something more (PN)?

Last edited:
Reactions: hrkh83

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
Its basically like AAHK using the same source but was scripted a different way. It used the same files but had more options on the recovery.img's and was also a two batch file system.

Only Difference was the Hboot after says AHHK and OP's just says Unlocked.

3498BoyZ

May 20, 2013
I asked Phiber and He said that he doesnt want mirrors. Nobody is forced to download AAHK2. If somebody is feeling sick because oft the download speed then its his personal problem.

Reactions: hrkh83

ILA

Sep 14, 2012
Yup, can't download, therefore I find this thread useless...

yumm91

Jan 6, 2013
Yup, can't download, therefore I find this thread useless...

No free slots for free users! Hmm.. mods pls close this thread lol.

On the serious note, for someone who really really want to s-off their dhd, just use aahk. Even though it is no longer supported, if you really knows what you are doing, s-off is easily achieved. The documentation is PERFECT and all the FAQ is provided. Although the file is no longer in attn1 server, you can still download it from this thread:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2193681 (READ THIS THOROUGHLY)

For someone who actually not confident to do this but still want to try custom rom, unlocking bootloader will be a better choice. So, ask yourself what do you really want and how is your comprehension skills. :cyclops:

3498BoyZ

May 20, 2013
Why are here all against the DL Link. If there arent any Slots then just wait. You could be some more thankful

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2

Reactions: marknoll

ILA

Sep 14, 2012
Because we can't use it... If the dev would make a mirror, then we would be thankful. Here, it's all about sharing. ;)

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

Reactions: 3498BoyZ

3498BoyZ

May 20, 2013
If Phiber2000 dont want mirror then i cant uplaod it on a other site
You have just wait some minutes/hours/days then you can download it.
You and I have to respect Phibers descion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
No free slots for free users! Hmm.. mods pls close this thread lol.

On the serious note, for someone who really really want to s-off their dhd, just use aahk. Even though it is no longer supported, if you really knows what you are doing, s-off is easily achieved. The documentation is PERFECT and all the FAQ is provided. Although the file is no longer in attn1 server, you can still download it from this thread:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2193681 (READ THIS THOROUGHLY)

For someone who actually not confident to do this but still want to try custom rom, unlocking bootloader will be a better choice. So, ask yourself what do you really want and how is your comprehension skills. :cyclops:

AAHK destroyed my friends DHD!
AAHK is only for skilled people!
AAHK2 is for Noobs and skilled people AND IT WILL NOT BRICK YOUR DEVICE

EDIT: THE FILES WERE MIRRORED

Last edited:

MikeChannon

Forum Admin
Staff member
Jun 7, 1972
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
I was asked to test the free download links on this.

I was begining to think it was true that there are actually no Free download slots. I tried many times over several minutes and every time it said no free download slots. BUT after some minutes of clicking the "return to download link" it did actually give me free slots for all the downloads.

Not ideal, but it does seem possible to get a free download.

Mike

pitastrudl

May 15, 2011
Ljubljana
slo-android.si
aahk was also made for noobs, but people were too dumb to read the freaking manual. that's mostly the reason why attn1 closed the door for aahk. the aahk wouldn't brick your device unless there was some human error involved.

also if anyone has the file i can mirror it.

Sent from my S4 GT-I9505

ILA

Sep 14, 2012
aahk was also made for noobs, but people were too dumb to read the freaking manual. that's mostly the reason why attn1 closed the door for aahk. the aahk wouldn't brick your device unless there was some human error involved.

also if anyone has the file i can mirror it.

Sent from my S4 GT-I9505

I have finally managed to get the file and I could also mirror it, but the dev said that we can't mirror it... :(

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Just to be sure... @3498BoyZ Am I supposed to download all 9 PD98IMGx.zip, unzip them and zip them back together as one, or am I supposed to download only one? -that's a bit unclear to me... :(

3498BoyZ

May 20, 2013
[/COLOR]Just to be sure... @3498BoyZ Am I supposed to download all 9 PD98IMGx.zip, unzip them and zip them back together as one, or am I supposed to download only one? -that's a bit unclear to me... :(

No just Start then aahk2.cmd and follow the points. It will tell you which file From the 9 you will need

!@Send from my Mobile Phone@!

Last edited:
Reactions: ILA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cooltext1119380987ptyls.png

For HTCDEV unlocked devices :
    Unlocked devices via HTCdev need to be prepared via Option 'h' in main menu.
    This will do the downgrade too.
    As you know, the AAHK has expired and is no longer being developed by the author and there is no official support more!
    For this reason, there is now Phiber's 2000 AAHK2, which has already grown according to your wishes and will continue to grow.
    The original script was adapted, bugs were fixed, and unnecessary things were removed and slightly the HBOOT was modified.This should also work with Unlocked DHDs by HTCDEV.
    Code:
    #include
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if  you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

The Requirements:
    -PC with Windows XP, Windows 7 or (Windows 8)
    -Charged battery at least 75%
    -Original HTC USB Cable
    -Make sure that the USB cable and the USB port of your phone and PC are in order (loose contact)
    -Use USB2.0 port on the back of a PC ( Don't use an USB 3.0 port or USB Hub )
    -If you use a laptop please charge the battery and use the Charger.
    - original ROM
    Original boot image ( this is not the HBOOT)
    original Recovery
    Formatted SD card (AFAT32 4KB sector size)from one of the following brands:
    Samsung
    SanDisk
    Patriot Memory
    ADATA

CAUTION: If you use an incompatible SD card, the HBOOT will not working. Android also now no longer boots. This fix is expensive and risky!
    Among others the following brands lead to a soft-brick: Agfa, Hama, Trascend, No Name

-Enable USB-DEBUGGING : Settings » Applications » Development » USB debugging
    -Connection Type "Charge Only": Settings » Connect to PC » Default connection type » Charge only
    -HBoot-Status: *** LOCKED *** or *** LOCKED (OOW) *** or *** RELOCKED *** , or without lock status displayed
    When the mode of the bootloader is "ENG S-OFF", the LOCK status does NOT play a role!

Instructions:
    Install HTC Drivers v4.0.1.001
    Extrackt AAHK2
    Start The script with Administrator Rights (aahk2.cmd)
    In the main menu "1" and confirm.
    Follow the instructions on the PC strictly.
    If a downgrade was necessary, the procedure must be repeated. (If you dont know you have to downgrade or not, use the script it will tell you if you need it or not)
    Flash the current, (modified by Phiber2000) HTC image to prevent later problems with GPS/WiFi and sound (see FAQ).
    Optional: Finally, copy a Custom ROM on the SD card and flash in recovery.
    Downloads:

HTC Driver v4.0.1.001(only if you had'nt installed already driver)
    AAHK2 v2.15 - Mirror
    HTC WWE 3.12.405.1 with ROOT - GPS FIX(Radio: 12.65.60.29/26.14.04.28 M) (HBoot-Image) - Mirror
    Required RUU images are requested by the script: (In original Thread are more mirrors)
    PD98IMG DOWNLOAD LINKS

FAQ:

How do I get into the HBOOT loader and which version do I have?
    -Disable Fast boot: Settings »Power» Fast boot
    -Switch off you phone
    -Hold "Volume Down" and "Power" button
    -Once the HBOOT loader appears, release the keys
    -In the upper part of green written is now available the relevant information:
    -0(evtl. rosarote Zeile)Lock-Status
    1 ACE PVT...HBoot-Loader Modus & Security Flag
    2 HBoot-...HBoot-Loader Version
    3 MICROP-...not relevant
    4 TOUCH PANEL-...not relevant
    5 RADIO-...RADIO-Image Version
    6 ...not relevant

How do I get to FASTBOOT mode?
    -Start HBOOT loader (see above)
    - Navigate with the volume keys to "FASTBOOT"
    -Confirm by pressing the Power button

Which CID I have ?
    -Start FASTBOOT mode (see above)
    -On the PC, open existing Android SDK in CMD
    -Type "fastboot getvar all"
    -In the line "INFOcidnum ..." is now your current CID. (8 digits)
    CAUTION: Apps like CID GETTER don't work properly. Because the App asks the Build.Prop and everybody could change the build.prop.

How do I install after successfully rooting the latest ROM from HTC(modified by Phiber)? (This also fixes problems with GPS/Wifi/Soumd on custom ROMs!)
    -Unzip the "RUU_Ace_Sense30_S_HTC_WWE_3.12.405.1_Radio_12.65.6 0.29_26.14.04.28_M_release_225512_rooted.zip"
    -Copy the "PD98IMG.zip" as a single file on the SD card
    -Start HBOOT loader and wait few seconds
    -Confirm query with "Volume Up"
    -After successfully flashing confirm the query with "Power"
    -Remove the SD card
    -Let android boot
    -Insert SD card
    -Delete the "PD98IMG.zip" from the SD card

Credits:

Hyuh
    attn1
    shad0wf0x
    Anthony1s
    Revskills
    Genepoole
    Phiber2000

Donation:
    PAYPAL LINK
    If you want to help Phiber2000 to continue his work please donate to him ! The support takes also much time on Android-Hilfe.de
    What to do next?
    Read some FAQs and sticky Threads
    Update the Recovery
    Make a Nandroid/Backup
    Install a Custom Rom {DHD Development List: ROMs, Kernels, and More}
    There's an option for preparing HTCdev unlocked devices in main menu.

Phiber
    See #105. After that you're debrandet too.

Phiber
    I was asked to test the free download links on this.

I was begining to think it was true that there are actually no Free download slots. I tried many times over several minutes and every time it said no free download slots. BUT after some minutes of clicking the "return to download link" it did actually give me free slots for all the downloads.

Not ideal, but it does seem possible to get a free download.

Mike