FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][15Aug][4.1.2]▆ ▇ ▉ MIUI™ V5 STABLE ▉ ▇ ▆[Fast][Amazing][Smooth]

957 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,901
 
By Akshitbanta, Senior Member on 5th June 2013, 10:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th June 2013, 12:34 PM |#221  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
First of all, thank you for the ROM. It's great performance wise (after project xtreme & other tweaks) and obviously looks awesome too, because of MIUI interface.

However I am facing the following problems.

-Contact name not shown during incoming call. Only the number is shown.
-CAMERA! Autofocus is working at times and that too keeps focussing every second and the pics come out blurry. And touch to focus is not working most of the times. (It used to work perfectly before this ROM) I tried using JB4.2 camera also and same focussing problem there too.


Doubt:
Where to find equaliser/sound settings in default music app?
 
 
11th June 2013, 12:45 PM |#222  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Guys how to make a free account in this rom..
11th June 2013, 12:56 PM |#223  
s.sawrav's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 2,799
 
More
Just go to settings and add account,then select xiaomi account and then press new and then select activate through email and give a valid email Id and enter password. That's it.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

I have question to the OP, since there is no option of enabling/disabiling data roaming, will data work if we are in roaming? Also if not then is there any solution to that?
11th June 2013, 01:38 PM |#224  
subhashdas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Raipur
Thanks Meter: 228
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadsorion

First of all, thank you for the ROM. It's great performance wise (after project xtreme & other tweaks) and obviously looks awesome too, because of MIUI interface.

However I am facing the following problems.

-Contact name not shown during incoming call. Only the number is shown.
-CAMERA! Autofocus is working at times and that too keeps focussing every second and the pics come out blurry. And touch to focus is not working most of the times. (It used to work perfectly before this ROM) I tried using JB4.2 camera also and same focussing problem there too.


Doubt:
Where to find equaliser/sound settings in default music app?

For equalizer do this.
play any song then press at the center of the screen, after pressing at the center you can see the equalizer button on the left hand side just beside the previous button and on the right hand side just beside the next button you can see the shuffle button too.
The Following User Says Thank You to subhashdas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift subhashdas Ad-Free
11th June 2013, 02:17 PM |#225  
lead3r1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rajkot
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
one more thing bro please find a way for fixing dialer keys its just too frustrating to dial out when u keep hitting wrong buttons reallly
11th June 2013, 03:51 PM |#226  
subhashdas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Raipur
Thanks Meter: 228
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up Feedback
This is an amazing ROM and all of us know the amazing features of this ROM, so i won't repeat the same in fact i would link to bring to the notice of the DEV the few bugs which need to be fixed.

1. There is Problem in Dialer as there is button calibration problem. (reported by many user)
2. Applying Theme requires reboot which should not be the case.(reported by many user)
3. During the call receiving we can't see the caller name only number is displayed.(reported by many user)
4. The file manager may have some bug as it does not displays the number of video present in the phone. (Happened to me and don't know whether any buddy has faced this or not.)
5. When i try to save any number from the call log it force closes.
6. Some of the apps are not working like Lucky patcher, Battery Calibration, Juice Defender. (Juice Defender run but stops working after some time)
7. Internal SD card is useless as it can be used only with root explorer.
8. I had been using Varuns ROM Jetmod before i switched to Miui, the battery backup of Miui is bad as compared to Jetmod but no complain as i am a extensive user.

Dev take this as a positive criticism and bring the next release way better than the current version.
One request to the Dev please don't release the next version as complete rom but just release Update Patches it would be greatly appreciated by your ROM user.

Thanks Dev for Developing such a beautiful ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to subhashdas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift subhashdas Ad-Free
11th June 2013, 05:06 PM |#227  
Akshitbanta's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 1,901
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.sawrav

Just go to settings and add account,then select xiaomi account and then press new and then select activate through email and give a valid email Id and enter password. That's it.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

I have question to the OP, since there is no option of enabling/disabiling data roaming, will data work if we are in roaming? Also if not then is there any solution to that?

I can't say anything...
Try it when you go out of station...
11th June 2013, 05:07 PM |#228  
Akshitbanta's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 1,901
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lead3r1

one more thing bro please find a way for fixing dialer keys its just too frustrating to dial out when u keep hitting wrong buttons reallly

Change dpi to 180
11th June 2013, 05:09 PM |#229  
Akshitbanta's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 1,901
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by subhashdas

This is an amazing ROM and all of us know the amazing features of this ROM, so i won't repeat the same in fact i would link to bring to the notice of the DEV the few bugs which need to be fixed.

1. There is Problem in Dialer as there is button calibration problem. (reported by many user)
2. Applying Theme requires reboot which should not be the case.(reported by many user)
3. During the call receiving we can't see the caller name only number is displayed.(reported by many user)
4. The file manager may have some bug as it does not displays the number of video present in the phone. (Happened to me and don't know whether any buddy has faced this or not.)
5. When i try to save any number from the call log it force closes.
6. Some of the apps are not working like Lucky patcher, Battery Calibration, Juice Defender. (Juice Defender run but stops working after some time)
7. Internal SD card is useless as it can be used only with root explorer.
8. I had been using Varuns ROM Jetmod before i switched to Miui, the battery backup of Miui is bad as compared to Jetmod but no complain as i am a extensive user.

Dev take this as a positive criticism and bring the next release way better than the current version.
One request to the Dev please don't release the next version as complete rom but just release Update Patches it would be greatly appreciated by your ROM user.

Thanks Dev for Developing such a beautiful ROM.

Thanks a lot for the review...
And btw in my case..some contact names are coming in incoming calls...but some aren't...
The Following User Says Thank You to Akshitbanta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Akshitbanta Ad-Free
11th June 2013, 05:14 PM |#230  
Akshitbanta's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 1,901
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadsorion

First of all, thank you for the ROM. It's great performance wise (after project xtreme & other tweaks) and obviously looks awesome too, because of MIUI interface.

However I am facing the following problems.

-Contact name not shown during incoming call. Only the number is shown.
-CAMERA! Autofocus is working at times and that too keeps focussing every second and the pics come out blurry. And touch to focus is not working most of the times. (It used to work perfectly before this ROM) I tried using JB4.2 camera also and same focussing problem there too.


Doubt:
Where to find equaliser/sound settings in default music app?

Go to camera settings...disable auto focus
11th June 2013, 05:24 PM |#231  
detro690's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadsorion

-Contact name not shown during incoming call. Only the number is shown.
-CAMERA! Autofocus is working at times and that too keeps focussing every second and the pics come out blurry. And touch to focus is not working most of the times. (It used to work perfectly before this ROM) I tried using JB4.2 camera also and same focussing problem there too.
Doubt:
Where to find equaliser/sound settings in default music app?

-for auofocus problem. turn of auto focus. use tap to focus
-for contacts prob u should have ur contacts saved with the country code u have i.e +91 for india. thats the only solution m geting for this till now
-for equillizer play any song and go to the screen where it shows the seek bar. make a single tap there n u will hv ur equillzer
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
canvas, jellybean, micromax a110, miui, rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes