Samsung Galaxy S5 Quicksettings icons 4.3 / 4.4.2 [Odexed & Deodexed]

Search This thread

andrewhahalee

Apr 13, 2013
Singapore

Hi guys. I've tried various colors to get the S5 notification panel bg color and I tweaked mine to #ff001e27.

Just one more tweak and it'll look more or less like the S5. I'd like to know how I can change the background color of the toggle "circles" to match my panel bg color.

I'm quite new to Wanam so let me know if I missed out on an option to do so.

Cheers.

mr pnut

Oct 20, 2011
Compton Ca.
Confirmed working on note 3 tmobile rooted and running stock rom.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1394767647518.jpg
    1394767647518.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 737

Frederick_1

Oct 28, 2010
Cleveland
I can't get the S5 quick settings icons to flash no matter what. I do have my notification panel customized via wanam xposed. I'm not sure what could be blocking the install on the latest 4.4 Goldeneye rom 24

Last edited:

Ign0tus

Apr 17, 2013
This did not work on my AT&T S4 with 4.4.2 NC1. The quick setting icons all changed correctly, however, when I press the "menu" soft key from the home screen and then press "settings" it causes Touchwiz Home to force close. I rebooted a few times and same behavior. Restoring my backup now.

Ign0tus

Apr 17, 2013
I finally got this to mostly work. I may have forgotten to fix the permissions the first time; I don't recall. I too have the dual settings thing pop up when I hit the menu>settings option. For now I just pick the one on the right and click "just once" until I know that it's stable. I have gotten a force close or two I think when I went to "favorites". Like someone else mentioned, I do not have the list view option, which I would really like to have. The biggest thing that I was wanting and appears to be missing is the "search" functionality that my friend has on his Sprint S5. He can search through the settings via a search/spyglass icon up top. Maybe there is an updated version of this somewhere since this was posted back in Feb. 2014.

EDIT: I found this post via another website. Using that secsettings.apk file enabled the list view for me. I still get some force closes, but it's bearable. Don't forget to fix the permissions.
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50704817&postcount=59

EDIT: Force closes every time I try to put a widget on the screen. Kinda annoying.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't have the list view, am I missing something?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app