Samsung T-499 (T-Mobile Dart)

Search This thread

pmack0004

Aug 25, 2012
step by step for noob

is there any noob step by step for flashing the Dart sgh-t499. mines been unlocked an rooted with superoneclick

CIROC the GEEK

Oct 9, 2012
Houston
While everyone is getting excited about new roms...can a noob get a little help?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BREAK DOWN HOW TO FLASH BACK THE STOCK ROM PLEASE.
I GOT SO EXCITED I BRICKED MY PHONE ! I HAVE ONE MORE TO TRY.
SOMEONE PLEASE GET THIS ON,LINE. THAT'S WHY THERE AREN'T MANY DONATIONS... PEOPLE LIKE ME ARE BRICKING THEIR PHONES AND THEN THERE'S NO CHANCE OF A DONATION COZ THEY HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER PHONE !

i HAVE MY SAMSUNG STRATOSPHERE SCH-I405 HARD BRICKED DUE TO NOT ENOUGH INFO (THE SLIDE OUT KEYBOARD LIGHT UP WHEN I HOLD THE POWER BUTTON DOWN OR WHEN ITS PLUGGED IN AND THAT'S IT .
NOW MY DART ! NOT BLAMING ANYONE BUT MYSELF FOR NOT MAKING SURE I HAD EVERYTHING BEFORE USING ****TY ODIN !
ODIN CRASHES ALL THE TIME, AND IF YOUR PHONE IS HOOKED UP WHEN ODIN CRASHES...BYE BYE PHONE ! NOW I AM STUCK WITH THE SILLY THING NOT WORKING EITHER

J

JavelinandDart

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BREAK DOWN HOW TO FLASH BACK THE STOCK ROM PLEASE.
I GOT SO EXCITED I BRICKED MY PHONE ! I HAVE ONE MORE TO TRY.
SOMEONE PLEASE GET THIS ON,LINE. THAT'S WHY THERE AREN'T MANY DONATIONS... PEOPLE LIKE ME ARE BRICKING THEIR PHONES AND THEN THERE'S NO CHANCE OF A DONATION COZ THEY HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER PHONE !

i HAVE MY SAMSUNG STRATOSPHERE SCH-I405 HARD BRICKED DUE TO NOT ENOUGH INFO (THE SLIDE OUT KEYBOARD LIGHT UP WHEN I HOLD THE POWER BUTTON DOWN OR WHEN ITS PLUGGED IN AND THAT'S IT .
NOW MY DART ! NOT BLAMING ANYONE BUT MYSELF FOR NOT MAKING SURE I HAD EVERYTHING BEFORE USING ****TY ODIN !
ODIN CRASHES ALL THE TIME, AND IF YOUR PHONE IS HOOKED UP WHEN ODIN CRASHES...BYE BYE PHONE ! NOW I AM STUCK WITH THE SILLY THING NOT WORKING EITHER

use Odin. Over at MadTeam they have stock ROMS to "flash" (Odin) back to put your phone into download mode by booting while holding volume down. Use Odin 4.38 and Tass*.ops. Choose the Stock ROM Tar in PDA section.

murphyhobo

Oct 28, 2013
Hey guys, im new to the fourms and I have a question. I want to install clockworkmod recovery to my rooted dart. Ive tried all of the versions of odin and they all hang at setupconnection. I have tried a different pc, cable, port and have stopped kies from running and still cannot get it to work. Any suggestions? Thanks.

vegetaking23

Feb 19, 2016
Help plz

My samsung dart isn't being detected by my pc i installed the drivers and also kies no go i even tried trick of connecting it while in download mode and taking off the battery and back on still no go .

Plz help i really want to put cwm and cm7 on my samsung dart sgh-t499

vegetaking23

Feb 19, 2016
My samsung dart isn't being detected by my pc i installed the drivers and also kies no go i even tried trick of connecting it while in download mode and taking off the battery and back on still no go .

Plz help i really want to put cwm and cm7 on my samsung dart sgh-t499

Need help figured how to flash cwm but came up with this

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Need help figured how to flash cwm but came up with this
E:Can't mount/cache/recovery/log

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is one of the latest custom roms for Dart, modded by Daemon, if you'd like to try it :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?44939hc0ftzt1nd

It worked pretty well on my Dart when I had it.
    Wow.. Dart is coming back on the scene..

I m having it in a drawer somewhere and as my HTC Aria begins to have random reboots (linked to the heating I guess) I am thinking in a swap.. either if it is not the same kind of device, it may be a good thing to see ICS there.

Fyi I also have a Gtab 10.1 and a Gnote S.. but this is a side note.

While I have some java skills, and know a bit around Android, I could help on that, but I have no ROM development knowledge. If someone wants to involve me, let me know !

Pierrick
    I went to system/app and noticed alot of apps with .odex

My question: Should I reflash with a Deodexed Rom that I found? (Deodexed_update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-dart-KANG-signed_Signed.zip) Would this make the Dart run better?

If I flash this deodexed rom, would I have to do the whole wipe data/cache devlik cache?

If it's the deodexed version that someone here on XDA (sorry, can't remember who :confused:) deodexed DashBlack's CM7 rom for me, I flashed and it wouldn't boot. By the filename, it looks like that's the one it is.

Yes, you would want to data/cache wipe, wipe dalvik, and then flash, then another data wipe for good measure. But I wouldn't bother, as I already tried all that and it wouldn't get past the small Samsung logo.

DB's CM7 kang is the best thing out for the Dart as of now, but being odex'ed is the only thing about it that bugs me. It drives me nuts that I have my Dart running a really awesome CM7 rom, but can't do all the really cool stuff like transparent status bar or status bar layout mods.
    Still, it beats running stock Froyo with TouchWiz any day
    Where is the CWB download i cant get to it?

I have the .tar file here
    Hi all,

I have been looking around for the files I need for the t499 but I always end up on old posts with broken links.

Could anyone post me the links for CWM 5.0.2.8 (i think its the latest for dart t499)

I also couldn't get the Odin and other files I need to flash CWM.

For rooted SuperOneClick is much easier to find and download.

Thanks

I posted the .tar file for CWM v5.0.2.7 in post #17...I'll try to upload the Odin file in a bit

edit: OK, here is the Odin 7z file (it's a zip file): http://www.mediafire.com/?uuxsmuo1iwlc7m2 It has the tass file needed as well