[4.0][ICS][ROM]Mackay CM9 2014 1.7 (25-mar-14)

Search This thread

andro54

Oct 17, 2010
thank you guys I manage to boot at last! and to backup my pictures! ( flashing semaphore ICS 1.3.0 is OK -- semaphore ICS 1.2.6 just bricked the phone FYI lol)
But now I have troubles with power button that wont work... :silly::silly::silly:
anyway thanks for your help

Blondasisko

Jan 15, 2011
Krakow
For me, I guess it was a sign of problems wth memory. I had to flash everything from scratch, with repartitioning, I couldn't even mount the telephone through USB after flashing a kernel alone.

galaxyms

Sep 22, 2010
Redmi Note 9
Redmi Note 12 4G
I had this rom installed since October 2014, it did well. Fast. But I got low storage as too many texts were stored. Force closes everywhere, I restored from a backup of this rom, everything like new again. :) Is there a better rom for the S1 than this??

Gedvile

Mar 21, 2016
Not sure if anybody still alive here. Wanted to say thanks for the rom. Seems to be working ok. I downgraded from CM11 - after that one ICM seems so smooth :D Minor weirdness, that after reboot I can enter the phone and do something in it before the SIM number request loads up...

tsatomas

Feb 5, 2012
Athens
Not sure if anybody still alive here. Wanted to say thanks for the rom. Seems to be working ok. I downgraded from CM11 - after that one ICM seems so smooth :D Minor weirdness, that after reboot I can enter the phone and do something in it before the SIM number request loads up...
S1 still alive here. It is normal behavior, you can use the phone without sim or even locked. It is smart phone so you can do a lot of things except phone

Στάλθηκε από το Y635-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

tetakpatak

Jan 6, 2013
Lucerne
Hello mates, if anybody from i9000 society of the past years still around, hi everybody! ?
This ROM is now firmly installed in my i9000 phone again. I use the phome itself just occasionally, no more as my primary device, but it is still like a good friend.
And this ROM is just the king of all i9000 ROMs imho.

tsatomas

Feb 5, 2012
Athens
Hello mates, if anybody from i9000 society of the past years still around, hi everybody! ?
This ROM is now firmly installed in my i9000 phone again. I use the phome itself just occasionally, no more as my primary device, but it is still like a good friend.
Hi, still around, using again hellybean lately, also ocassionaly but still alive and good

Στάλθηκε από το Y635-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Soryuu

Aug 17, 2012
Auckland
'Ello there, been a bit of time, hasn't it?
I've been tinkering a bit with my old I9000 as well, I think it's got Slim Bean on it right now

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

Reactions: tetakpatak

hello_world.c

Jun 3, 2011
Got an old i9000 and after much tinkering with KK and MM versions landed here. And wow. Just...wow. Didn't know a six year old device could be that fast. BTW this phone has Voodoo hardware and the kernel supports it. So with the Voodoo app to enable it, it is the best-sounding driver for your headphones...fricking amazing! Oh, and there is this Spirit 1 Light radio app to re-enable the hw radio. So just as a player and radio, this thing can't be beat..

Just one little thing - the user information, after enabling and adding it in settings, doesn't show up on the lockscreen. Anybody know any fix for this?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts