[Theme] Galaxyman's Theme

Search This thread

GalaxyS4Man

Aug 14, 2013
Oulu
soundcloud.com
Galaxymans_theme_logo_zpseb256fe7.png

Hello.

My theme has been reported to work on other versions of the Note 3 aswell.

Here is the link to my original thread.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2517809

Last edited:

Rob the plumber

Jul 28, 2010
Metro Detroit
Love the theme. Unfortunately when using the stock messaging app, I'm getting missing or black on black text when typing.

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Go Sms is fine though. I flashed this over Evils rom that had the white theme installed via Aroma.

GalaxyS4Man

Aug 14, 2013
Oulu
soundcloud.com
Love the theme. Unfortunately when using the stock messaging app, I'm getting missing or black on black text when typing.

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Go Sms is fine though. I flashed this over Evils rom that had the white theme installed via Aroma.

Hmmm...that is not good, must be issue with a T-mobile, or something else, are you using xposed modules? for now if you continue using my theme, replace the default messagin app until I get it fixed :)

GalaxyS4Man

Aug 14, 2013
Oulu
soundcloud.com

This problem was also at the Verizon model, I am looking into this problem asap.

GalaxyS4Man

Aug 14, 2013
Oulu
soundcloud.com

SBERG117

Mar 28, 2010
Sms fix worked....Looks real good...Like this theme alot. Only thing I noticed is the Battery meter doesn't seem to read properly. It kinda just freezes on a number and stays there...
Example : Just before I had 52% and the meter read 64% and just stayed there for a long while. I believe I rebooted and then it set itself to the right % but then hung at that point as well....Honestly I use a battery widget on my main homescreen so it's no big issue at all but still wanted to put it out there in case anyone noticed it too....
Just to add I do have Xposed framework installed and did try to make the battery icon disappear altogether through wanam but it didn't work so not sure if that had something to do with it...Thnx ..

GalaxyS4Man

Aug 14, 2013
Oulu
soundcloud.com
Sms fix worked....Looks real good...Like this theme alot. Only thing I noticed is the Battery meter doesn't seem to read properly. It kinda just freezes on a number and stays there...
Example : Just before I had 52% and the meter read 64% and just stayed there for a long while. I believe I rebooted and then it set itself to the right % but then hung at that point as well....Honestly I use a battery widget on my main homescreen so it's no big issue at all but still wanted to put it out there in case anyone noticed it too....
Just to add I do have Xposed framework installed and did try to make the battery icon disappear altogether through wanam but it didn't work so not sure if that had something to do with it...Thnx ..

That's because your rom doesn't have 1% battery fix, go back to my original theme site where you downloaded my theme, look there is a link for the restoring the stock battery.

Problem is that original Samsung dont have 100 images of a battery. only like few, thats why it seems like freezing because it jumps to next image when it reach to certain point. Get the fix for the restoring the original stock battery.

Reactions: SBERG117

SBERG117

Mar 28, 2010
That's because your rom doesn't have 1% battery fix, go back to my original theme site where you downloaded my theme, look there is a link for the restoring the stock battery.

Problem is that original Samsung dont have 100 images of a battery. only like few, thats why it seems like freezing because it jumps to next image when it reach to certain point. Get the fix for the restoring the original stock battery.

Gotcha...ty very much...:good::good:

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the THEME you have here - works nicely on a number of different ROMS - no problems so far.

I am curious about somehting though - there are a number of ROMS that have a Battery MOD in them that allows you to chose from 10 -15 dufferet battery styles - I forget what its called - but it usally is located in the ROMS "settings" APK that comes with the rom.

I love having the option to choose from so many different styles and colors.

Any chance that something like this could be added?

GalaxyS4Man

Aug 14, 2013
Oulu
soundcloud.com
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the THEME you have here - works nicely on a number of different ROMS - no problems so far.

I am curious about somehting though - there are a number of ROMS that have a Battery MOD in them that allows you to chose from 10 -15 dufferet battery styles - I forget what its called - but it usally is located in the ROMS "settings" APK that comes with the rom.

I love having the option to choose from so many different styles and colors.

Any chance that something like this could be added?

Unfortunately not possible at the moment, wanam has that and some roms has that option aswell.

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
Unfortunately not possible at the moment, wanam has that and some roms has that option aswell.

I didn't know Wannam had the option to choose from custom batteries? I use Wannam a lot I will have to dig around and see if I can find what you are talking about.

I know some ROMS have it - that is what triggered me into asking if it was possible to do in your THEME - oh well, if it isn't possible, it isn't - I appreciate it anyway - and I really do like your theme.

Thanks

GalaxyS4Man

Aug 14, 2013
Oulu
soundcloud.com
I didn't know Wannam had the option to choose from custom batteries? I use Wannam a lot I will have to dig around and see if I can find what you are talking about.

I know some ROMS have it - that is what triggered me into asking if it was possible to do in your THEME - oh well, if it isn't possible, it isn't - I appreciate it anyway - and I really do like your theme.

Thanks

Yea, in wanam you can customize the battery. In my opinion the images in wanam are just so huge for the battery.

DataHawg

Aug 26, 2010
East Seattle
This is really, really nice. I had not looked closely at any themes because I'm still on stock Odexed. In the past you needed to use a Deodexed rom. No longer the case. This works on the stock rom perfectly. Also used Wanam and XBlast (forgot which one) to change my status bar icons to white. Looking forward to Themed dialer. I'm sure it will look great. Have a good weekend and thank you Galaxyman

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Looking great my friend!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 4

Great to see you on the TMo Note 3 threads Tiffanny84! I loved your themeing work on the Sprint E4GT. I dumped Sprint about 9 months ago and used an i9100 until I got my Note. I hope life has been good

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiffany84

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Galaxymans_theme_logo_zpseb256fe7.png

Hello.

My theme has been reported to work on other versions of the Note 3 aswell.

Here is the link to my original thread.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2517809
    Gotcha...ty very much...:good::good:

Youre welcome, I'm going to make blue battery theme for those who are at stock rom
    This theme is dope. I experienced the sms issue but no worries I've been looking for a good replacement to stock anyway. Thanks 4 the theme.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Try my sms fix, it worked for others :D
    Thanks again for your help, what would I do without you?

You made a really great theme. All I did was help with a few things.

I can confirm that Tiffany84 has found a fix and got the contacts and white background dialer fixed. No more white background.:good::laugh:

Thanks for testing. Everything is good to go but I want to be clear. This was made possible because of the help of foreverloco. I was having a hard time figuring out how to get the contacts.apk to call on a custom image instead of using a hex color code. But with the help of my friend foreverloco everything is good to go. So please, if you see one of his posts or visit his thread, PLEASE take the time to hit his Thanks button. I'm at work right now but as soon as I go to break I will either post a link here or send it to galaxyman for him to post(let me know what you would like me to do). I packaged the SecContacts.apk and SecPhone.apk into a flashable zip. So all you'll need to do is flash the theme and then flash my zip or if your already on the theme then you'll just have to flash my zip.

Edit: I sent galaxyman the zip and just so you know, the background is now fixed, the voice mail icon in the dialer is now themed and the the phone icon in the dialer(the button you press to make a call) is now themed when making a call over WiFi. Because if your on a T-Mobile based rom with WiFi calling, you'll notice the icon in the dialer changes from just a phone icon to a phone icon with a WiFi icon next to it. So that is now themed as well.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 4
    Did the dev stopped support on this theme?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes, he did.
    There is a similar theme over in the International Note 3 forum.
    Works well with TMO.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2655984

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app