[Q] Can the vibration strength be increased

Search This thread

treetolber

Jun 29, 2008
Las Vegas
OnePlus 11
Can the vibration strength be increased on the stock kernel more than the default maximum? I downloaded 2 apps that have the ability to decrease this but not increase it. Just curious if this is possible without a custom kernel.

Thanks to anyone who attends to this question.

Sent from my MaxiPhab

pradeepvizz

Dec 24, 2010
Dubai
i thought i responded for this question somewhere. Yes, i use faux123 app and i am able to adjust the vibration strength on stock kernel.

pradeepvizz

Dec 24, 2010
Dubai
ok here is a screen shot of the vibration control on the faux app.

I downloaded this and didn't find where I can increase the vibration controls more than the default maximum. Does that even exist?

Sent from my MaxiPhab

first time i was using the re-designed app, i did not find the options, the slide out menu is on the left, you can swipe from the left to get to it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-27-09-45-28.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-27-09-45-28.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 78

treetolber

Jun 29, 2008
Las Vegas
OnePlus 11
ok here is a screen shot of the vibration control on the faux app.

first time i was using the re-designed app, i did not find the options, the slide out menu is on the left, you can swipe from the left to get to it.

Thank you for replying, yes you already did reply. And I followed up to you reply. But, I downloaded this app and navigated to that setting. The app has it already set at 100%. The app does not increase the vibration beyond 100%. You can only reduce the vibration strength with the app.