Htc one x endevour Asia Imei null

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

khalid shah

Jan 30, 2014
mumbai
Hii friendz
I had HOX after i install a Fonts app from google play.i open the app installed a fonts the app said to restart i restart it and it stuck on the Htc screen logo,then i gone to cw mod my mobile is unlocked.then i wipe factory reset and unfortunately i also wiped a system reset.I however moved a custom rom of JB 4.1.1 i flashed it from recovery mod and it start the mobile and then i saw unknown imei and baseband unknown.
Then i however find the the stock rom4.2.2 i flashed it with boot.img cw mod.it started the fon i got the wifi mac adress but no Imei .

plz help me bros,I am in huge trouble
its a beauty fon i loved so much help plz .

sorry for my bad English :(

khalid shah

Jan 30, 2014
mumbai
Hii friendz
I had HOX after i install a Fonts app from google play.i open the app installed a fonts the app said to restart i restart it and it stuck on the Htc screen logo,then i gone to cw mod my mobile is unlocked.then i wipe factory reset and unfortunately i also wiped a system reset.I however moved a custom rom of JB 4.1.1 i flashed it from recovery mod and it start the mobile and then i saw unknown imei and baseband unknown.
Then i however find the the stock rom4.2.2 i flashed it with boot.img cw mod.it started the fon i got the wifi mac adress but no Imei .

plz help me bros,I am in huge trouble
its a beauty fon i loved so much help plz .

sorry for my bad English :(

Hii XDA users thanks for not reply i Smashed my Htc one x With Hammer..

Thankyou guys for i got that no one helps me and no budy will so i Samshed 32500rs

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011

Thankyou guys for i got that no one helps me and no budy will so i Samshed 32500rs

After 8 hours between posting you expect a full helpdesk ! Well xda is not a payed helpdesk.

Hopefully you enjoyed smashing it. With all due respect......STUPID !!! Havent seen many dumber things than this :banghead:

Last edited:
Reactions: Thant

khalid shah

Jan 30, 2014
mumbai
After 8 hours between posting you expect a full helpdesk ! Well xda is not a payed helpdesk.

Hopefully you enjoyed smashing it. With all due respect......STUPID !!! Havent seen many dumber things than this :banghead:

Thanks for dumbing me i didnt smashed it hopefully i got the solutation i am just looking for reply that when people will give suggest to me n that the Quets i didnt got reply for mobile solutation no one ever loocking at the thred !

i got reply when i post that i had smashed my fon... its so funny by the way My mobile is working...

Thank bro ,

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Maybe you should think before you write, maybe it was the first time i saw the thread where you gave the dumbest reply ever. I am almost tempted to say that i am sorry that you really didn't smashed it !

And i am not your bro. People that post these things to attract attention do not belong here.

Xda is not a place for liars and attention seekers !

khalid shah

Jan 30, 2014
mumbai
Maybe you should think before you write, maybe it was the first time i saw the thread where you gave the dumbest reply ever. I am almost tempted to say that i am sorry that you really didn't smashed it !

And i am not your bro. People that post these things to attract attention do not belong here.

Xda is not a place for liars and attention seekers !

Hello i dont even know who are you plz dont talk rudley i said u bro not given any badwords u dont like it its ok.i didnt imagine about Attract any type of Attention its you thought and its verry bad thought .I just post that i had smashed that was my Fustrate about mobile so i post it.
plz dont be rude.

i am living xda cause of Like you people
and plz dont Angry me....

A bull**** manners

Bye ..

Thank you for showing me that the world have like this people Rude ,attitude n wrong thought people..
:mad:

Andy

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 21, 2008
UK
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
<U Mad Bro.jpg> ??

Seriously OP. Most XDA users like to help, that's why they come here. But, its not a 24/7 helpdesk as Mr Hofs mentioned.

1). You should of made a backup before doing anything.
2). Perhaps you should post with a less "help me now!" type attitude.
3). XDA isn't here just for you. Its a developers forum, the only thing you developed was your own problem.
4). Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    <U Mad Bro.jpg> ??

Seriously OP. Most XDA users like to help, that's why they come here. But, its not a 24/7 helpdesk as Mr Hofs mentioned.

1). You should of made a backup before doing anything.
    2). Perhaps you should post with a less "help me now!" type attitude.
    3). XDA isn't here just for you. Its a developers forum, the only thing you developed was your own problem.
    4). Thread Closed.
    If you smash it up, please video it and post it on YouTube!