Post your battery stats here!

Search This thread

marki555

Jul 23, 2014
simply question have you restarted the device? because android os seems to consumes a lot of power. You also should install wakelock detector from playstore and look what app consumes so much power ;)

Yes, I restart approx. every 2-3 weeks. I have betterbatterystats, but didn't find anything using too much power... But on graph (in my previous post) it is visible that the consumption is bigger with Wifi turned on (Wifi used only for email sync).

nexuspur

Nov 14, 2013
Yes, I restart approx. every 2-3 weeks. I have betterbatterystats, but didn't find anything using too much power... But on graph (in my previous post) it is visible that the consumption is bigger with Wifi turned on (Wifi used only for email sync).
Have you tried wakelock detector from playstore?

XxM4tzexX

uhere8a8.jpg

I experience very good battery stats. I just disabled Samsung stuff via titanium backup.

ADR USR

Dec 3, 2011
gWoztGt.png

sDUreuQ.png

Normally with 20% remaining I have 6 hours screen
but This time I tested many new apps. only 5 h 46 m

Last edited:
Reactions: nexuspur

ADR USR

Dec 3, 2011
Are you on stock kernel?

here Stock. No root. No kernel.
Russian Rom 4.4.2 Model I9192
For me a nearly perfect update.

I do not use any app aimed to save battery life.
I have used this Rom intensely for more than ten days.
The behavior is extremely regular and stable. Fast, light and without bugs.
Very nice. Something so amazing.
A kernel for this rom would perfection.
I have read reports of problems on devices that had been altered in some way. This leads me to believe that may be the cause .. Just a suspicion, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: nexuspur
M

Mortitheon

50%~ in 5hours, WiFi/3G on all the time.
KitKat 4.4.2 Not-Rooted.

Last edited:

nexuspur

Nov 14, 2013
Please post always screen on time too

guys please also post the screen on time.

sasank360

Feb 27, 2012
Hyderabad
My Battery stats I9195

Stock kitkat deodexed rom by @ladislav.heller
I9195XXUCNF7 baseband. Cellular network always active. 3G hspa+ enabled all along.
No wifi / bluetooth / gps / nfc. Connected to pc once to transfer files.

I do not know how to rate battery life. Can you guys rate mine?

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 605
  • 3.png
    3.png
    112 KB · Views: 522
  • 4.png
    4.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 605
  • 5.png
    5.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 525

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As I wrote, I tested the autonomy of the original new battery I bought.
    *In stock ROM KK + Silviu kernel was perfect. With general use (except games) I could always more 4:30 SOT when the level reached 20%.
    With CM 13 based ROM (AOKP) + default kernel : autonomy is lower. Using the same settings for CPU (On Demand / NOOP) and the same use I could only get a maximum of 3: 30H SOT.
    do not happen sudden discharge or any abnormal consumption of apps. But the autonomy is much worse.

To try to achieve the same range of KK + silviu kernel you will have to test other settings in the CM kernel. Or you can change the CM kernel and use tricks like undervolt, etc. Unfortunately it is a known fact: Android M consumes more battery than KK. In fact, Google promises that M consume less battery never materialized.

Then that's it.

If you want good autonomy without tricks just use KK ROM STOCK + Silviu kernel. It comes easy in 5 hours SOT. (No games).

In MM you will have to test kernel, change settings, etc. You can probably get close to KK STOCK ROM autonomy. I have not done such tests. When I have time I will.

EDIT : For those using AOKP ROM with the default kernel: you can use On Demmand / Noop and Max Freq 1242 MHz Min Freq 384 MHZ..
    There will be big difference in SOT time.
    At this point I have 2H:20M SOT. Charge: 95% to 59%. ( 36% discharge)
    Great result,

1o6444M.png

pQTw8vn.png

ROM: AOKP (latest version)
    Kernel: AOKP
    Settings: On Demand / noop
    CPU MAX FRQ 1242 Mhz CPU MIN FREQ 384 MHz
    SOT: 5h 57m
    Battery: New Original Samsung B500Ae
    charging up to: 95%
    Battery remaining: 17%
    NOTE: I do not use apps for battery (Greenify, etc.)
    main use: Browser, Twitter, FB, Whatsapp, youtube...
    Secondary use: camera, calls, tasker, etc.
    NET: WIFI (mostly) and 3G
    Light usage, was weekend :)

The thing is i can't understand all the data, any one have a good guide about wakelocks

Read/watch this:

Android Basics 101: Understanding Wakelocks
    here it is...

my batterry life is at least 5 days...
    But you have charged it several times and dont let it go from 100% to 1% in one discharging.

this is between two recharges mate. i bought an extended battery from ebay for 9 usd including shipment.i use it to the very end and reboot my phone and i have more juice left for two more days.. thats what you see in the chart. and when you plug in the charger that counter is reset automatically,isnt it?