[ROM][V700] V700XXUCNE9 / 2.2.1.1 Tizen / Poland / May 2014

Search This thread

willcor

Oct 2, 2008
How can I transfer my pictures and voice files on Gear to my PC?

hi ,
i connected Gear to pc .
Then go to My Computer on pc
You will see Gear listed.Click on Gear etc.....
on pc open window by you music or photo's etc ( keep both pc and Gear windows open next to each other on pc /laptop )
then" copy and paste" from pc to relevant folder on Gear.
( or otherwise create your own folder on Gear and name it )

mikespe

Dec 19, 2010
THANK YOU for posting this version!!! I am in the USA and tried the UK & Canadian firmware files and neither would connect with my Note 2 running Nebula!!!! I flashed this one in Odin & it took a while but connected and works GREAT!!!!! I am almost afraid to update to NF! this runs so perfectly!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

darkcyber20

Feb 3, 2011
THANK YOU for posting this version!!! I am in the USA and tried the UK & Canadian firmware files and neither would connect with my Note 2 running Nebula!!!! I flashed this one in Odin & it took a while but connected and works GREAT!!!!! I am almost afraid to update to NF! this runs so perfectly!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Which version are you referring too? I am looking for a version to run on my Gear one USA. Link?

darkcyber20

Feb 3, 2011

OK, the XEO version. What country is that version? I do not see that listed on the Sam Mobile site. I cannot download from Mega or the other link.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

When we open up Odin to load the file I assume we are still using "AP" to load the file...correct?

mikespe

Dec 19, 2010
OK, the XEO version. What country is that version? I do not see that listed on the Sam Mobile site. I cannot download from Mega or the other link.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

When we open up Odin to load the file I assume we are still using "AP" to load the file...correct?

For the country ya MAY want to read the title of this thread :p ...but country really doesn't matter since they are all the same ....as for links....I got from the Mega link

Pseudomizer

Jan 18, 2014
This works with the Canadian gear but there are a few things I had to do and I will list them here.

#1 Make sure you have Odin 3.09 or better
#2 Make sure you have XEO-V700XXUCNE9-20140530181020 and it is extracted.
#3 On your watch put it into download mode. (Press and hold power button till the phone resets and on the screen there is the words rebooting, then press power button 3-5 times until a list appears, press power button a couple times rapidly to move to download mode then press once or hold power button to enter that mode)
#4 Open Odin and load the XEO file then plug in watch.
#5 Once it says it is ready hit start.
#6 WAIT FOR IT.... :p
#7 while this is happening make sure you go into Samsung apps app on your phone and update "Samsung GEAR Manager" software to the latest version or your phone will be unable to sync with your watch.
#8 Go to Bluetooth settings and REMOVE the old sync settings for the gear.
#9 Once your watch is done updating and restarts you can either BT sync or touch the charging plate to your phone if you have NFC enabled and if all has gone well you will sync up and be ready to go.
BE PREPARED it is a new interface and related on the phone and watch so you will need to re install gear apps and re enable notifications.
NOTE you can get apps such as GO SMS to send to the phone with you don't have the default sms installed just enable it in the notifications list and restart both phone and watch.
Hope this has helped.
Kat

Worked beautifully for my Gear 1 which is now running Tizen. Thanks a lot. :good: :good: :good:

redline57

Mar 26, 2011
MIAMI
On my US Version running o.k

Unzip the file, Odin the file in download mode. wait for it, is bit long and enjoy... Everything working good and the notification a lot faster than before. I have a Galaxy S4 Rooted with the latest Gear Manager 14093005.02.008.1

Thanks to the OP from Miami :cowboy:

Nov 3, 2015
hi. excuse me for my English. I have Gear with Tizen firmware. but the LG G3 Stylus. is it possible and how to connect the watch with the phone? for earlier thanks

solfree

Nov 20, 2005
barcelona spain
Hi! now I have null rom 23 in my GG1 but.. what is betther for GG1, Tizen or Null 23? .. I want install app to navigate with GG1 but only work in Tizen..
If I install tizen I can come back to nul 23?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Device Name: Galaxy Gear
    Model: SM-V700
    Region: XEO
    Version: V700XXUCNE9
    OS Version: 2.2.1.1
    Bulid Date: 13.05.2014
    PDA: V700XXUCNE9
    CSC: V700OXACNE9
    MODEM: V700XXUCNE9

Note!!! Updating the Galaxy Gear to Tizen is not possible to return to Android

DOWNLOAD

MEGA
    Can someone tell me how to flash it ? I try update via kies but I get information that gear are unsupported 0_o

Odin as AP or PDA
    can u upload to another file hosting? i have problems with mega in our country

I'll do a second upload

Mirror zippyshare
    Works on Canadian Gear Plus Instructions.

This works with the Canadian gear but there are a few things I had to do and I will list them here.

#1 Make sure you have Odin 3.09 or better

#2 Make sure you have XEO-V700XXUCNE9-20140530181020 and it is extracted.

#3 On your watch put it into download mode. (Press and hold power button till the phone resets and on the screen there is the words rebooting, then press power button 3-5 times until a list appears, press power button a couple times rapidly to move to download mode then press once or hold power button to enter that mode)

#4 Open Odin and load the XEO file then plug in watch.

#5 Once it says it is ready hit start.

#6 WAIT FOR IT.... :p

#7 while this is happening make sure you go into Samsung apps app on your phone and update "Samsung GEAR Manager" software to the latest version or your phone will be unable to sync with your watch.

#8 Go to Bluetooth settings and REMOVE the old sync settings for the gear.

#9 Once your watch is done updating and restarts you can either BT sync or touch the charging plate to your phone if you have NFC enabled and if all has gone well you will sync up and be ready to go.

BE PREPARED it is a new interface and related on the phone and watch so you will need to re install gear apps and re enable notifications.

NOTE you can get apps such as GO SMS to send to the phone with you don't have the default sms installed just enable it in the notifications list and restart both phone and watch.

Hope this has helped.

Kat
    i will sharing mirror link