By dinik, Senior Member on 26th February 2010, 07:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th April 2010, 10:28 AM |#1001  
Flag Antwerpen
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Waw.. guy's you should all lighten up.

@Dinik:
Don't sweat it, you still are the man of the design and work. We respect your time you put into this. You are one that give to the community and keep it running, that's what counts. The copywriting and the rants are nonesence. One's they start making things them self, they will respect the time en creative aspect of the work.

Just enjoy your work.

@bobsbbq: Really.., so many post and no decent response..

@all other takers: get a life, and 'add' something. The forum is called XDA-Development.
20th April 2010, 10:35 AM |#1002  
Flag Covington, LA
Thanks Meter: 357

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebsbow

Waw.. guy's you should all lighten up.

@Dinik:
Don't sweat it, you still are the man of the design and work. We respect your time you put into this. You are one that give to the community and keep it running, that's what counts. The copywriting and the rants are nonesence. One's they start making things them self, they will respect the time en creative aspect of the work.

Just enjoy your work.

@bobsbbq: Really.., so many post and no decent response..

@all other takers: get a life, and 'add' something. The forum is called XDA-Development.

Well everyone has a opinion, just like you. I think my post was a very good response but maybe mine and your opinions are different.
20th April 2010, 10:41 AM |#1003  
Flag Antwerpen
Thanks Meter: 103

More
No offense intended, bobsbbq. But I don't see the point of adding more coal to the fire by an respected member.
20th April 2010, 10:54 AM |#1004  
Flag Covington, LA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebsbow

No offense intended, bobsbbq. But I don't see the point of adding more coal to the fire by an respected member.

No offense taken,
Sorry but I still have to speak my mind as being a supporter. I have been one of Dinik's biggest supporters. I built their first Test ROM with all the new theme graphics. I just don't like arrogant people with this kind of attitude. This is a place of sharing not a copyright office. I would like nothing more than to see Dinik dust off his shoulders and lighten up on the rules and continue to provide his great work. If he can't then someone else will follow for sure. Whether it is as good or not who knows
20th April 2010, 11:12 AM |#1005  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75

Donate to Me
More
I have reopened all my threads...as nniicckkss has apologized and took down his zip files. peace and love.
i really just hope...that in the feature...the community gonna respect a bit more...the wishes and rights of artists here

ah and by the way...i gonna post a template for my DINIK's HD2 IconSet...as there are still many fans of it...and i really dont have time for that anymore...so it gonna be a free iconset.
20th April 2010, 11:16 AM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you Dinik. This is certainly the right decision.
20th April 2010, 11:19 AM |#1007  
Flag Covington, LA

Donate to Me
More
Great Dinik glad you are starting to see the light. Have fun share and you will make lots of people happy. And don't take things so serious.
20th April 2010, 11:32 AM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Thanks Dinik, i waiting for your template.

This is for me the right decision.
20th April 2010, 11:36 AM |#1009  
Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee
Flag NSW, Australia
Thanks Meter: 23,906

More
Excellent news!

Thanks Dinik...and giving out your icon template is simply amazing...

But as I said, please keep working on the dialer,keyboards etc...they are simply the best mods by far!
20th April 2010, 11:44 AM |#1010  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks a lot Dinik.
I'm looking forward to the template
20th April 2010, 11:51 AM |#1011  
Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee
Flag NSW, Australia
Thanks Meter: 23,906

More
Damn...I got excited there for a minute...I thought you were releasing the template for these icons...but noticed you're not releasing the template for Anastasia Icons, only HD2 Theme icons...oh well, as long as you keep up the work on them
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
anastasia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)