microphones not working properly

Search This thread

roboroz

Sep 19, 2010
Hello,
is anyone of you having problem with the microphones?
i am, and apparently a lot of other people are complaining on sony official forums!
my phone is brand new,never felt from any height,but still people are telling me that they having really hard times understanding what i am telling them!!
they are reporting muffled voice, that comes and goes, sometimes turning robotic or with statics background.
not to mention the ****ing second microphones, that when is enabled make impossible for the other person to understand me at all!!
in your opinion can it be a software issue of maybe something realetd to a bad sealing??from what is possible to read on the internet, is not so uncommon to find phones damaged from water

mezchro

Feb 9, 2014
Hello,
is anyone of you having problem with the microphones?
i am, and apparently a lot of other people are complaining on sony official forums!
my phone is brand new,never felt from any height,but still people are telling me that they having really hard times understanding what i am telling them!!
they are reporting muffled voice, that comes and goes, sometimes turning robotic or with statics background.
not to mention the ****ing second microphones, that when is enabled make impossible for the other person to understand me at all!!
in your opinion can it be a software issue of maybe something realetd to a bad sealing??from what is possible to read on the internet, is not so uncommon to find phones damaged from water

i have problem when line call my friend can hear my voice very small sound.
i need speak on top of z1.
i don't know where the microphone??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try to disable microphone noise suppression option. It is located in settings / call settings.