[Q] Phone cease charging the installer + does not work RAMDUMP Recovery

Search This thread

blahax2g

Apr 26, 2014
Hello,
I have with this phone really big problem. Namely, I had preloaded on it CyanogenMod in version 10.1. Unfortunately, the phone broke (guts inside) and did not react to anything, nothing will even launch the DownloadMode, so I said I'd send him to the site Samsung'a, I know that it automatically breaks the warranty, but I found it difficult, can make a ball . I was right, even though I got papers to break the warranty, however, they fixed it in 50% because now it turns on Download mode, and before anything, no reaction, no vibration, and charging the phone until jumping out logos "Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 GT-S6500D. " Unfortunately, this is over.
I tried to upload the ROM to the phone on the version of the GT-S6500D (because the bought) and here surprise, jumped an error that the model number is not right, I checked and the very surprising fact is that everywhere in the papers, and under the battery, I have written a model "GT-S6500D", while the entrance to the Download Mode in the "PRODUCT" I have written "GT-S6500" (without the letters D). Well, but as good as he wanted it done, I uploaded ROM for GT-S6500 and the kind of work, because there hangs on the log Samsung just goes on. But freezes a moment later, some error recovery , where it opens the installer Android'a and suddenly error:

Failed to mount / cache (no such file or directory)
Can not mount / cache / recovery / command
Failed to mount / system (no such file or directory)

No strange, yet this is not met, but good, I wanted to do so as they write, "go to recovery and make wipy", ok, I'm trying, VOL + HOME + POWER i .. Enables the message "RAMDUMP ARM9." Hmm .. I think wgram ClockWorkMod'a can help. I have uploaded ... I run ... RAMDUMP ... I'm trying to package a "live recovery" (or something like that - is to install the recovery on the phone and immediately turn it on), installed ... I'm waiting ... been activated .. . phew ... I'm trying to upload CyanogenMod 'on the SD card error:

Failed to mount / sdcard

... It is difficult, upload again the standard ROM Recovery on it still does not start, instead RAMDUMP, the installer stops ... And now I'm here, that's the end of my story.
I was looking for, I found a lot, but not enough. Happened same RAMDUMP, recommending Superuser.apk (I can not upload does not start the system), occurred Failed Load recommend Wipy ( Recovery will not start) ... And when we tried all these tips ... Nothing worked ... Time the following questions:
1.At the beginning, I would like to know (out of curiosity) how is it possible that before the service had S6500D and now I have S6500.
2.How to fix that instead RAMDUMP'a will load the Recovery .
3.What is the use of RAMDUMP'a because Odin in this mode is not phone me:?
4.How to fix this phone to work again, or at least a "sufficient walked"?
5.What could be causing this strange behavior?
My guess is that the answer will not be too simple, but I would be very grateful if somebody advised something, because I after two days of ideas is over :/

Thank you in advance, sorry for my bad English :p and best regards!

Last edited:

MaDaLiNoSt

Aug 15, 2013
Now I am trying to solve your problems.

Reserved for solutions.

1.At the beginning, I would like to know (out of curiosity) how is it possible that before the service had S6500D and now I have S6500.
2.How to fix that instead RAMDUMP'a will load the Recovery .
3.What is the use of RAMDUMP'a because Odin in this mode is not phone me:?
4.How to fix this phone to work again, or at least a "sufficient walked"?
5.What could be causing this strange behavior?

I will try to solve it step by step.

1. To tell you more about this, please tell me if you see an nfc app on the launcher's app drawer. ( I mean, after service, with the s6500 rom)
3. After your device crashes, RAMDUMP creates ramdump*.log files in the root storage. This is useful for developers.
4. To restore your phone to original baseband, you need to acces recovery an wipe data,system,cache,dalvik cache. Then flash an S6500d rom with odin from www.samfirmware.com

Last edited:

blahax2g

Apr 26, 2014
When I tried to wipe data,cache,system,dalvik I got error: "Failed to mount (/data,/system/,etc.)"...