HELP! CANT GET SPC TO 00000s on TOUCH PRO 2

Search This thread

DOC767

Mar 12, 2008
Okay I have a Sprint Touch pro 2 I want to flash it to cricket, I have already ran the Hard SPL unlocker which then enabled me to flash various different ROMs onto the phone. The problem is that I cannot get the SPC to be all 0s so that I can get *228 to work on cricket. I already called Cricket and they have switched the phone over. I have also already installed a cricket carrier cab. I attempted to run the same protocol in Ryan mogul's thread using the BAF MSL Grabber but it wont work. Can someone please tell me what I am missing here. I have searched everywhere and nothing has proven helpful.

DOC767

Mar 12, 2008
No the phone is brand new from the factory I am pretty sure I need to change the SPC code to all 0s. As a brand new phone out of the box will have its own SPC code then once you change it to 0s you can put the PST settings in. Or does the Hard SPC unlocker already do this?

MIKEPPCX

Jan 16, 2009
Okay I have a Sprint Touch pro 2 I want to flash it to cricket, I have already ran the Hard SPL unlocker which then enabled me to flash various different ROMs onto the phone. The problem is that I cannot get the SPC to be all 0s so that I can get *228 to work on cricket. I already called Cricket and they have switched the phone over. I have also already installed a cricket carrier cab. I attempted to run the same protocol in Ryan mogul's thread using the BAF MSL Grabber but it wont work. Can someone please tell me what I am missing here. I have searched everywhere and nothing has proven helpful.

If you have a Sprint Touch Pro2 this is the only way to get your MSL other then to call sprint.
1. You need a Reg edit tool like PHM RegEdit or resco registy editor.
2. Go to HKLM\Software\HTC\ATDbgLog
3. Edit item called "Enable" and change from "0" to "1" (leave out quotes.) Save changes.
4. Exit PHM RegEdit or resco registy editor.
5. Shutdown/turnoff device.
6. Turn back on.
7. Once turned on leave running for 1 minute or longer (a log files is being created durring this time in the "\Atlog" folder.)
8. After 1 min go back into registry and set value back to "0". Make sure to save changes and exit PHM RegEdit or resco registy editor.
9. Shutdown device again and turn back on.
10. Varify that the Registry value is still set to "0", if not then repeat above steps and wait 1 min before shutting down the second time in step 9.
11. Now you should open Explorer and go to the folder "\Atlog" in the root directory of your device.
12. You shoould see a file called "ATDbg0" (the "0" may be another number like 1), if your using another file browser you may see the full file name include the "xtx" extention. This file is a text file and can be opened in Word mobile.
13. open the file and use the find feature to locate "RMSL", you should soon find a line item that includes a 6 digit number, this is your MSL code.

after you have the spc put the phone into diag mode and connect with qpst and change to all zeros