WP7 Nodo Update for Tmobile HD7

Search This thread

barikatdiss

Jun 23, 2008
İstanbuL-BahçeŞehiR
The first was to update my device, but this morning the first of the second nodo update has not come yet uploaded the second one does not show yet. I connect the Zune looks through 7008. I installed the latest version when you update an estimated?

JamesDax

Jan 4, 2011
Philadelphia
Looks like there was no radio update on the T-Mobile USA devices. This phone still has the weakest signal between my 3 phones. Weak signal plus no wifi calling equals I may not be holding on to this phone much longer. :(

absolutshame

Mar 24, 2009
Orlando
Am I missing a step or something. Disabled data and wifi on TMO HD7. Check for update on Zune. Unplug data. Get message in Zune saying trouble accessing the update service.

moonshines

Apr 23, 2009
Working or not, these tricks will not erase nor override the fact that we are being treated poorly both by MS and by T-Mob.

I'm sick of filling their pockets and being treated as trash afterwards :(

i was also frustrated waiting for the updates. it took them almost three months to deliver but hey, this is only their first time to roll out such to a fairly new platform. at least theyve tried their best and im sure theyve learned their lesson in terms of rolling out updates to customers. we need to give them a break. we need to and i thnk they deserve to be given a second chance. there will be a major update coming up soon and we'll know from there if they already learned their lesson and if they really deserve the 2nd chance we have given them.

failing deliver the first time is not that bad,but failing to deliver the second time after another chance has been given is a different thing.:cool:

btw, the trick worked the first time i tried it.... i now have NoDo!

pistol44

Sep 1, 2008
Toronto
LOL..

Insane.. this actually works. I unplugged the internet cable right away btw for it to work for me. You can tell it's working when it searches for about 10 secs for an update.

Awesome tip

Lenas

Feb 23, 2008
I literally just got this update 5 minutes ago as I plugged in my phone. I just plugged in, turned on airplane mode and zune popped up with an update notification. Turned airplane mode off to get signal back and I was in the process of an update 20 seconds after sitting down.

I'm in San Diego, CA

Top Liked Posts