[ROM][8/14]- CleanROM 4.5 DE Final -★| Android 4.0.4 | Sense / AOSP | Amazing!|★-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

toptalent

Jul 13, 2008
I'm tempted to go for the Sense lockscreen mod for the call unlock and SMS preview. Does it consume a lot more resources than aosp/halo locker?

BTW I have to say after three days on this ROM I think it's hands down the best ROM, sense or non-sense, out there. It's fully functional and has everything working perfectly the way a stock rom's supposed to be. Yet it has all the bloatware removed (left few can be disabled) and is lightening fast and smooth (running Beastmode kernel with mild CPU OC). After being on JB for a while I was worried that I'd miss JB's snapiness after I go back to ICS, but this ROM doesn't feel any slower than JB at all. The battery life is also the best it can be for this phone.

I'm so glad that I discovered this ROM and big thumb up for its developer. I like it just the way it is right now and don't really care even if it doesn't get updated. I think I'll stay on it till a fully mature JB arrives.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: jrodri29

monofurioso

Jun 6, 2010
Scenic Northern New Jersey
The only thing I miss from the Sense lockscreen is the AOSP scrolling owner information option. It's great to let someone contact you if you lose the phone, but have a lock on it.

EDIT: I just realized it's dead simple to edit a lockscreen wallpaper and slap a text block on there w/ your contact info.

...so never mind. The Sense lockscreen is just fine!

Last edited:

loraque

Jan 18, 2010
Just a guess, but the leaked (non functional) jellybean sense leaked out. With all his devices, I am guessing he is waiting for a jb release...everyone wants butter. Any work on anything less is... arguable as to worthiness. Imo obviously. Very little is really different in cr5.

I have been hoping to see him with a leak :).

Sent from my One X using xda premium

Reactions: bidyut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][8/14]- CleanROM 4.5 DE Final -★| Android 4.0.4 | Sense / AOSP | Amazing!|★-

CR4.5-DEV-HOX.png

about.png

• CleanROM 4 is an all inclusive ROM designed for the true enthusiast!
    • CleanROM 4 is based on the latest Asian 2.23.207.2 RUU which is Android 4.0.4 and is ODEXED!
    • This ROM is targeted to the towards the user that wants a Sense based ROM with some AOSP features!
    • This ROM has a custom "Developer Edition Theme" that mirrors some aspects of AOSP!

features.png

• Based on Android 4.0.4!
    • Performance and battery tuned!
    • Mix of Sense and AOSP!
    • Free Hotspot for all!
    • Generic GSM Icons!
    • All apps up to date as of 7/27/2012!
      • AOSP Apps
      • Email
      • Calculator
      • Calender
      • Clock

changes.png

Version 4.5 Final - 8/14/2012
    • Added: Basic Quicksettings
    • Added: CleanMODS back to SD Card
    • Added: Blue Clock and Date in Status Bar
    • Added: Zip Align on boot
    • Added: Sense Lockscreen in CleanMODS
    • Added: AT&T 2.20 build.prop in CleanMODS
    • Added: Percent Battery in CleanMODS
    • Added: APM (Thanks xsMagical)
    • Fixed: Removed HTC Weather location
    • Updated: Gmail and ES File Explorer
    • Added: Flashlight to app drawer

installation.png

• Must have twrp Recovery installed with unlocked bootloader! CWM Recovery will cause serious issues!!!
    • Copy ROM to storage
    • Reboot to Recovery
    • Recommend wiping data / Factory Reset in Recovery!
    • Install ROM
    • Reboot to System
    • Profit!

notes.png

• If you are on the AT&T Official 2.20 firmware you will need to follow these directions to flash the boot.img: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=30230000&postcount=1869
    • Volume may be quite. If so wipe cache's and reflash the ROM. Volume should be loud again.
    • Same old callscreen unlock to answer bug! Use this app to resolve: Holo Locker
    • You should update SU Binaries immediately after install!
    • You should set SU Default Access to "Grant" to avoid problems with some apps such as Root Explorer!
    • Highly recommend disabling Fast Boot in Power Settings!

thanks.png

The following XDA Developers for Mods or general help with things!
    • Amikam from TheMikMik.com, sbryan12144, vin255764, xsMagical, and Tiffany84!

MD5.png

24B33E3E5BE4741551CBC77EE8BA6DDD

If you like this ROM please consider making a donation to encourage future development :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)

CRMODS.png

The following CleanROM Mods are on the SD Card after flashing ROM in an Aroma script
    Statusbars
    • Stock Battery (Default)
    • Battery Percent
    Camera Mods
    • Stock Camera (Default)
    • HQ v 1.5 Camera
    4G Icon
    • Standard AT&T (Default)
    • Generic 4G Icons
    Misc
    • AOSP Keyboard
    • AT&T Visual Voicemail
    • AT&T 2.20 build.prop for those that may need it.
    • AT&T Hot Spot Hack
    • Sense Lockscreen

SIM Toolkit is attached to this post for those that may need it
    Now lets get back to ROM talk!

And thanks to Kennethpenn, Red5 and The_Scotsman! You guys rock and I dont ency your jobs.

And thanks to all the users who convinced me to stay! I do this for you!
    Bro, I was only going back to Cleanrom 4.1 to test something, and it fked me. I lost a lot of respect for Scott when he went on a Forum rant about not getting enough XDA Thanks for his work. That wasn't classy at all. He has done some cool stuff, but he is also selfish as well. He's created a lot of issues moving to an installer, SD card wipes, and complications switching from 1.85 to 1.88 and back to 1.85 and Odexed.

He does what he wants, not what everyone else wants. He wanted a pretty compiler in Aroma so he can display his name. Grats to him though for helping as much as he does, but giving up his sleep is his own choice.

Thread Closed... Im sure you know who to thank but I wont mention any names.

Peace Out!

You guys know where to find me.
    CleanROM 4.5 Developer Edition Final is now out!
    CR4.5-DEV-HOX.png

changes.png

Version 4.5 Final - 8/14/2012
    • Added: Basic Quicksettings
    • Added: CleanMODS back to SD Card
    • Added: Blue Clock and Date in Status Bar
    • Added: Zip Align on boot
    • Added: Sense Lockscreen in CleanMODS
    • Added: AT&T 2.20 build.prop in CleanMODS
    • Added: Percent Battery in CleanMODS
    • Added: APM (Thanks xsMagical)
    • Fixed: Removed HTC Weather location
    • Updated: Gmail and ES File Explorer
    • Added: Flashlight to app drawer

If you like this ROM please consider making a donation to encourage future development :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)

And theres your final edition :highfive: