[Theme] Tweaked Echo - Version 1.0

Search This thread

Alexia Whitehurst

Nov 22, 2010
Echo.png

Hello all! Some of you might know me, others might not! Either way, i thought i would release my theme Echo! What you must know about Echo, its a Theme specifically built for Tweaked! I know, i know... What does built for Tweaked mean?

• Echo was built on Tweaked, and Tweaked only!
  • Echo has not been tested on any other ROM by me!
  • Echo will not be officially supported on any other ROM, nor will i allow ports to any other ROM!
I know, i know... Why wont you allow ports Alexia?
  • Mostly because Tweaked is a special ROM, and i want to put something out for all of the hard work that has gone into Tweaked!
If your thinking, "your a real bish Alexia"
  • Thats is completely fine for you to think! Fact is i have provided more than my share of time, energy and work to the Android community! I have done more themes, worked on more ROMs, and worked with more teams than i care to remember! I have never once asked for donations, and the ones i have accepted were never once used for myself, everything i have gotten from Android has been given to charity.... If not allowing Ports makes me a "bish" to you, again... So be it!

Q: Where can i see some screen shots?

Screenshot_2013-07-05-12-49-42.png
Screenshot_2013-07-05-12-50-03.png
Screenshot_2013-07-05-12-50-14.png
Screenshot_2013-07-05-12-50-38.png
Screenshot_2013-07-05-12-50-50.png
Screenshot_2013-07-05-12-52-32.png
Screenshot_2013-07-05-12-50-56.png

Screenshot_2013-07-05-12-52-37.png

Q: Whats been themed?
  • framework-res.apk
  • SystemUI.apk
  • ClockPackage.apk
  • SecCalculator2.apk
  • SecContacts.apk
  • SecDownloadProviderUi.apk
  • SecGallery2_Galaxy.apk
  • SecMms.apk
  • SecPhone.apk

Q: Download and instructions, you say??
  • Download Echo v1.0 here
  • Save it to your phones storage or your external storage!
  • Boot into recovery...
  • Make a backup!
  • Flash...
  • Wait...
  • Reboot...
  • Enjoy!

[size=+1]---CHANGELOG---[/size]
Code:
[u]Version 1.0[/u]
- First release!

It should be noted that Echo is a work in progress! I do not get as much time to android as i would like, so i will update as often as possible while ensuring the theme doesn't break future updates to Tweaked! I do ask that if you have a request, that you PM me that request as its a little easier for me to track things that way! You feedback is always welcome on the thread itself, but i do ask that you treat me, and others with respect! If this theme isnt for you, that's fine but no one needs to here you complain about it... If you dont like the way someone mixed my theme with another, thats super... But feel free to yell at your wall rather than clog my thread up with your rants...

In the end, i want everyone to have a good experience, and a good time with this theme...

• No, i didnt put your phone into a bootloop, you did...
  • Flashing a theme is harmless, but again if you insist on trying this theme on another ROM, thats on YOU!
  • I am not responsible for what you do to your phone... Thats not a mean statement, just fact...

Q: Thanks to these people!
  • dwitherell, for reasons that should be clear... He made Tweaked!
  • owlensteed for his support and testing!
  • The current holo dark came from an old MIUI theme! Its very old, so who made it i have no idea! But thanks to him or here never the less...

Last edited:

parusia

Nov 19, 2010
Houston
Thank you Alexia, the theme is nice and smooth everything is working perfect. As always any theme you touch become gold. :eek: again thank you for this piece of art.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Reactions: Alexia Whitehurst

decalex

Apr 21, 2009
Boston, MA
Awesome work and looking forward to flashing this on the best rom out there.

Question regarding screen shots: is the background transparent and showing the wallpaper or is that background in the theme?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

dwitherell

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2011

Question regarding screen shots: is the background transparent and showing the wallpaper or is that background in the theme?

It's a background in the theme, not a transparency thing :)

Reactions: decalex

Alexia Whitehurst

Nov 22, 2010

As dwitherell said, It's an actual image. Odds are I will have a few different options to go with eventually.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: decalex

dwitherell

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2011
If we are using S4 MMS will that theme as well?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yes and no. Currently its set up so that the images will move over, but given the different directory structure between the two SecMms apks I don't think it actually changes anything noticeable. I could be wrong though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Echo.png

Hello all! Some of you might know me, others might not! Either way, i thought i would release my theme Echo! What you must know about Echo, its a Theme specifically built for Tweaked! I know, i know... What does built for Tweaked mean?

• Echo was built on Tweaked, and Tweaked only!
    • Echo has not been tested on any other ROM by me!
    • Echo will not be officially supported on any other ROM, nor will i allow ports to any other ROM!
    I know, i know... Why wont you allow ports Alexia?
    • Mostly because Tweaked is a special ROM, and i want to put something out for all of the hard work that has gone into Tweaked!
    If your thinking, "your a real bish Alexia"
    • Thats is completely fine for you to think! Fact is i have provided more than my share of time, energy and work to the Android community! I have done more themes, worked on more ROMs, and worked with more teams than i care to remember! I have never once asked for donations, and the ones i have accepted were never once used for myself, everything i have gotten from Android has been given to charity.... If not allowing Ports makes me a "bish" to you, again... So be it!

Q: Where can i see some screen shots?

Screenshot_2013-07-05-12-49-42.png
    Screenshot_2013-07-05-12-50-03.png
    Screenshot_2013-07-05-12-50-14.png
    Screenshot_2013-07-05-12-50-38.png
    Screenshot_2013-07-05-12-50-50.png
    Screenshot_2013-07-05-12-52-32.png
    Screenshot_2013-07-05-12-50-56.png

Screenshot_2013-07-05-12-52-37.png

Q: Whats been themed?
    • framework-res.apk
    • SystemUI.apk
    • ClockPackage.apk
    • SecCalculator2.apk
    • SecContacts.apk
    • SecDownloadProviderUi.apk
    • SecGallery2_Galaxy.apk
    • SecMms.apk
    • SecPhone.apk

Q: Download and instructions, you say??
    • Download Echo v1.0 here
    • Save it to your phones storage or your external storage!
    • Boot into recovery...
    • Make a backup!
    • Flash...
    • Wait...
    • Reboot...
    • Enjoy!

[size=+1]---CHANGELOG---[/size]
    Code:
    [u]Version 1.0[/u]
    - First release!

It should be noted that Echo is a work in progress! I do not get as much time to android as i would like, so i will update as often as possible while ensuring the theme doesn't break future updates to Tweaked! I do ask that if you have a request, that you PM me that request as its a little easier for me to track things that way! You feedback is always welcome on the thread itself, but i do ask that you treat me, and others with respect! If this theme isnt for you, that's fine but no one needs to here you complain about it... If you dont like the way someone mixed my theme with another, thats super... But feel free to yell at your wall rather than clog my thread up with your rants...

In the end, i want everyone to have a good experience, and a good time with this theme...

• No, i didnt put your phone into a bootloop, you did...
    • Flashing a theme is harmless, but again if you insist on trying this theme on another ROM, thats on YOU!
    • I am not responsible for what you do to your phone... Thats not a mean statement, just fact...

Q: Thanks to these people!
    • dwitherell, for reasons that should be clear... He made Tweaked!
    • owlensteed for his support and testing!
    • The current holo dark came from an old MIUI theme! Its very old, so who made it i have no idea! But thanks to him or here never the less...
    Looking great Alexia! Now...get started on that UGLY Samsung calendar and Snote, popup note too...BLAH! ;)

Tx for sharing!!

Those are on the list of things to do... Don't you worry your pretty little head :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
    Dwith and yourself are an amazing team, everything u and him touch are masterpieces. Respect ,patience and willingness to help total strangers. Love the theme, fantastic work as always.
    Very Nice

I really like all the work you put into the buttons and that awesome notification pulldown. Smooth... You Rock, can't wait to see what is to come with the next build :)
    aware :) but thx for the link
    And all of your guys'/gals' responses and the tweaked love.