[Q] Droid Razr Bootloop!?

Search This thread

nikk95

Apr 27, 2013
New Delhi
Hello Guys, i have a Motorola Droid Razr xt910 and it has a very strange problem, Bootloop! its not the usual problem i am not a noob so Ive tried all thats known factory reset and flashing fastboot via rsdlite i did that too but the problem comes after that. After i flash stock 4.1.2 eu firmware it boots the first time(firstboot) but then after that if i power it off and start it again it will again get stuck in bootloop. every time. tried different firmware everything. it was running on 2.3 asia f/w and i updated it to 4.1.2 after which the problem occurred!? help!!??

Vallerino WR

Apr 14, 2012
Lucca
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G
Hello Guys, i have a Motorola Droid Razr xt910 and it has a very strange problem, Bootloop! its not the usual problem i am not a noob so Ive tried all thats known factory reset and flashing fastboot via rsdlite i did that too but the problem comes after that. After i flash stock 4.1.2 eu firmware it boots the first time(firstboot) but then after that if i power it off and start it again it will again get stuck in bootloop. every time. tried different firmware everything. it was running on 2.3 asia f/w and i updated it to 4.1.2 after which the problem occurred!? help!!??

yes it's strange,if you was on asia fw and flash an european one maybe don't work fine,but a rds flash set all the phone
Try to find an asia stock 4.1.2 fw,here on xda i see only latam and europe.try motorola xt910 china retail on google

Reactions: nikk95

nikk95

Apr 27, 2013
New Delhi
yes it's strange,if you was on asia fw and flash an european one maybe don't work fine,but a rds flash set all the phone
Try to find an asia stock 4.1.2 fw,here on xda i see only latam and europe.try motorola xt910 china retail on google

Well asia f/w is till ics only, and latam cant be flashed both via fastboot and rsd lite, and i tried all european f/w for xt910 all gave the same problem just boots for the first time..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.