FROYO x GINGER ETA: PROJECT SOON TO BE DISCONTINUED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jangale_asrar

Dec 17, 2005
WoOoOow

it's amazing .thank you. keep your works please. can you convert this build to nand version rom ? sorry for bad english

mero0100

Jan 5, 2010
mansoura
sorry i am new in android all most i am totally haven't any knowledge about what i must do to use this froyo x
if some one pls can collect all files he has and upload it to make me just dowenload it and put it on my sd card

farukb

Jul 26, 2007
Sarajevo
sorry i am new in android all most i am totally haven't any knowledge about what i must do to use this froyo x
if some one pls can collect all files he has and upload it to make me just dowenload it and put it on my sd card

don't be too lazy to read
you have everything here and it all applies to froyo x as well
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=711692

as for froyo x,just extract the froyox to root of your sd card and replace ts-calibration with eodun's from post #4...then run haret

Last edited:
Reactions: mero0100

welard

May 5, 2009
just like to know how meny builds are out there that have camera working for our blackstone?........i only know of 1 at the moment which is XDANDROID............we have the right kernel and zimage and libs form viruscrazy.........im thinking others my need to mod there system.ext2 to adapt for our camera.............

jdeveloper

Mar 5, 2009
Banha
I tired plz help

TRY USING THE OTHER kernel_module + ZIMAGE IN PACKAGE.........WIFI WORKS FOR ME

where can i fine this package and how can i do it for working my WIFI AND network work but not internet connection ......... plz help me

and how can fix the camera and how can i try the folder in files folder for cameraa

ummmmmmmmm
plz help

sorry.......

welard

May 5, 2009
where can i fine this package and how can i do it for working my WIFI AND network work but not internet connection ......... plz help me

and how can fix the camera and how can i try the folder in files folder for cameraa

ummmmmmmmm
plz help

sorry.......

camera not working in this build
its been worked on maybe in tiad8 next release..........

jdeveloper

Mar 5, 2009
Banha
camera not working in this build
its been worked on maybe in tiad8 next release..........

thnx for replying

but what about the mobile internet ?
it's not working either !
I don't mean the WIFI .. I mean the mobile internet .

every time I try to gain access to the net it just doesn't work and it says : no network connection .

how can I manage it to run on the mobile internet if there is such a thing ?

and thank u guys for every thing
u've done a great work
u r da best

Last edited:

welard

May 5, 2009
thnx for replying

but what about the mobile internet ?
it's not working either !
I don't mean the WIFI .. I mean the mobile internet .

every time I try to gain access to the net it just doesn't work and it says : no network connection .

how can I manage it to run on the mobile internet if there is such a thing ?

and thank u guys for every thing
u've done a great work
u r da best

try searching for your nework provider in SETTINGS, WIRELESS & NETWORKS, MOBILE NETWORKS, ACCESS POINT NAME.......CHOOSE YOUR PROVIDER!

Reactions: jdeveloper

jdeveloper

Mar 5, 2009
Banha
try searching for your nework provider in SETTINGS, WIRELESS & NETWORKS, MOBILE NETWORKS, ACCESS POINT NAME.......CHOOSE YOUR PROVIDER!

thnx buddy 4 ur help
I wouldnt manage my way to get it without your illustration
thnx again

xUmaRix

thnx to u too man
I appreciate ur help .
u guys r awesome

Last edited:

nasko_spasko

Nov 10, 2008
Sofia
Great release! So fast, so stable!
And i've got no any problems, freezes or anything else during the setup wizard, it worx great, thanx! :D
But is that the maximum potential of the Blackstone hw3d? I'm just wondering.. :rolleyes:

basti223

Aug 18, 2007
I can't get mobile internet to work. I just did Option 1 and 2, but there is no 3G symbol and the browser says that there is no connection.

Any solutions? Or can someone just upload his data.img with mobile internet working?

die4me

Jan 5, 2010
great job, u have just one problem, wifi dont work, tried 3 kernels and nothing... any1 can help me ?

Last edited:

tiad8

Aug 2, 2009
Hazleton, PA
Hi, guys

thank you for all the love, i just want you guys to understand.
I respect you guys too.

My wife was reading the thread this morning and she said to me. Tiad i was reading your stuff (i think i left the pc on yesterday morning).

And you know what she said to me today. Don't give up on them. Just do it. But don't spend all day, you have a family. I told her thanks

ok, guys let start from the top. "ask permission, got it"

i'm back

get ready

first of all, i got to share my story with all of you

i was born in ny city. When i was 5 yrs old my father took me to dominican republic for 10 yrs. I come back to usa at 15 yrs old.

This true

i know the super bowl is going to be excited.

When i was 16 yrs old. My brother asked to go and play baseball with him because they needed one more player. I told my brother that i don't know how to, and he said to me, see the ball, hit the ball. My first at bat, i hit a line drive to the center field. My life in baseball started. I went to college and i was drafted in the 17th round with the texas ranger professional baseball for 3 yrs.

So you guys, are talking to ex pro baseball player. Nice ha

guys, get ready big things are coming!!!!

Thanks you

Reactions: pawkar

tiad8

Aug 2, 2009
Hazleton, PA
ok guys, update "new build"

I have a friend here in PA

I told him 3 days ago to test the battery life on the new build and I told him don't touch the phone. you know with a few apps

GUYS HE JUST CALLED ME. IT BEEN 3 DAYS AND HE SAID HE STILL HAVE 30% LEFT. I DON'T KNOW BUT, THIS IS AMAZING. JUST WITH A SIMPLE SETUP.

THANKS

tiad8

Aug 2, 2009
Hazleton, PA
hi, guys

this are the libs driver for the camera, that's what I use to make the camera works for you.

I made share this with ACL or VIRUS, TO SEE WHAT CAN THEY DO TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR ALL THE DEVICES, WITHOUT TOUCHING THE 3D DRIVER PLUS GRALLOC. FOR SOME REASON BLACKSTONE USER CAN'T GET THE CAMERA TO WORK WITH THIS CAMERA DRIVERS. I'M STILL LOOKING GUYS

1-libcamera.so
2-libcamera_client.so
3-libcameraservice.so
4-liboemcamera.so
5-libvorbisidec.so

THANKS

tiad8

Aug 2, 2009
Hazleton, PA
Everything that you do on a sd card is not guaranteed to works fast. Because it could just stop working at any time.

Remember all this builds run on a sd card. That means is going to be 50/50 change that it will not work. Because the sd card could die any time, or stop working.

Let me tell you. Sd card takes a beating with this builds.

I always tell people, you have to be patience, when running android on a sd card.

That's why the new build it going to help a lot of people running android on a sd card because they will have control of data, apps, setting, etc.. To a least much wm on battery life by not overheating the sd card.

This is how i get 2 days out my battery life in android.
1- boot haret
2- let phone sync in. Wait for green light
3- the phone is going to start clean with no app in memory. "following my setting"
4-you will not see data until you activated yourself. "following my setting"
5- once you activate you data, you will see, gmail, yahoo mail. Etc..updating. Once you check your stuff. Deactivate your data, to control your sd card to much wm battery life.
6- yes, you can text, you can make call, receive calls etc..
7- it's just that simple

hope this help

thanks

Reactions: gadar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FROYO x RED CAMERA 2011.02.24 FOR BLACKSTONE

I'M STILL UPDATING THIS THREAD FOR NEW BUILD

THANKS TO neopeek AND midnight FOR THIS

First off, there is an insanely huge list of guys who are responsible for making this possible.

Thanks to phhusson, dbz, Stinebd, ACL, arrrghhh , viruscrazy, WisTilt2, Klinux, kama, Reefermattness, chkms, davidebeatrice, elroy944, kstephens98, DracoLX, zenulator, Chamonix, Makkonen, Mrpippy, cr2, Markinus, Babijoee and anyone else forgotten!. I WILL ADD MORE

Thanks to those who have already helped, and to those who will. THANK YOU!

THANKS TO F22 FOR HIS KERNELS
    THANKS TO VIRUSCRAZY FOR HIS CAMERA KERNELS
    THANKS TO Stickman89 FOR HIS Latest Rootfs + Corrected key mapping for Blackstone

GUYS, I'M NOT A DEV. I JUST HELPING PEOPLE.

FROYO X RED CAMERA 2011.02.24 FOR BLACKSTONE

CHANGE LOG

0- MMS SHOULD WORK FOR GSM
    1-MOD BUILD.PROP
    2-better gps and location.
    3-add it Japanese IME. make sure to unchecked Japanese IME in setting to English (language & keyboard setting)
    4-wifi works
    5-modprobe ipv6 support. add it ko driver to modules for support
    6- zeam launcher
    7-add it (rm -f /sdcard/*.rec) to the froyo.user.conf. you will not see those FSCK files any more in wm
    8-auto backlight for keyboard. need to change kernels camera, 1250 or 1253
    9- speaker phone. need to change kernels camera, 1250 or 1253
    10-new market

APPS

1-ASTRO
    2-BROWSER
    3-CALCULATOR
    4-CALENDAR
    5-CAMERA.APK
    6-CAR HOME
    7-CLOCK
    8-CONTACTS
    9-DEV TOOLS
    10-EMAIL
    11-GALLERY
    12-GMAIL
    13-MAPS.
    14-NEW MARKET
    15-MARKET ENABLER
    16-MESSAGING
    17-MORELOCALE 2
    18-MUSIC
    19-GENIE WIDGET
    20-SETTINGS
    21-SPARE PARTS
    22-SPEECH RECORDER
    23-SUPERUSER
    24-TALK
    25-TAPATALK PRO
    26-TITANIUM BACKUP
    27-VOICE
    28-VOICE DIALER
    29-VOICE SEARCH
    30-WIRELESS TETHER
    31-YOUTUBE.

NOT WORKING IN THIS BUILD

1-Bluetooth- still working on this. not working on rhod. please try for you phones
    2-3.5mm headset jack
    3-Notification LED-doesn't notify, but just outputs whether device is in sleep or active

PREPARE YOUR SD CARD

1-FORMAT YOUR SD CARD TO FAT32. FULL FORMAT
    2-DOWNLOAD FROYO X
    3-UNZIP IT INTO YOUR SD CARD. ANDBOOT OR TO ROOT SD CARD
    4-USE YOUR STARTUP.TXT FOR YOUR DEVICES. ADD THIS COMMAND YOUR STARTUP. rel_path=andboot. OR WITH YOU PUT EVERTHING ON YOUR ROOT SD CARD YOU DON'T NEED TO ADD THIS TO YOUR STARTUP.TXT
    5- for cdma devices. add this command for the camera on your startup. board-htcrhodium.is_cdma=1
    for gsm devices. add this command for the camera on your startup. board-htcrhodium.is_gsm=0.
    FOR CDMA PHONES. REMOVE THE SIM CARD
    6- for cdma & gsm devices make sure you have this command on your startup for data. force_cdma=1. for gsm devices is force_cdma=0
    hi, guys i'm back

i took my family to florida, for 4 days "mini vacation" thu,fri,sat, and sun.

now let's get down to business.

NEXT UPDATES

guys all this builds will have stock apps only. i will add the rest of the apps into another folder just in case you guys need it. just a few apps.

FRX04, FROYO X, BLAZN MIX. 3 BUILDS IN ONE. NEW ETA: WED 2/23.
    FROYO X RED. BETTER GPS LOCATIONS, FIX YOUTUBE ISSUE AND MANY MORE. ETA: WED 2/23.
    FROYO X RED FOR BLACKSTONE WITH CAMERA TEST 3. ETA THURS 2/24.
    SENSE X 2.2 I'M STILL WORKING ON THIS. IF EVERYTHING GOES WELL ETA: SUN 2/27

THANKS
    froyo x red 2011.02.06

is ready

1- home screen. Wait for green light
    2- spare parts.
    3- setting, do your apn settings
    4- you will see an app name (apn) that's your data control. BATTERY LIFE. Open it
    5- continue with your normal setting
    6- after you done with with set-up. Click apn control, disable it. Then boot

I will update the firs post "change logs" busy busy

enjoy

thanks
    hey, guys i'm so happy

let me tell something important

we have people in ppc, xda and even neopeek. people that truelly care and going the distance to achieve greatness for this devices.

GUYS, SOMETHING BIG IS COMING. REALLY BIG. I CAN'T SAY MUCH BUT GET READY, IT GOING TO BE AMAZING. THAT'S A PROMISE

THANKS