FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

PIT file for N9005

190 posts
Thanks Meter: 49
 
By samanbabah, Senior Member on 29th October 2013, 10:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have bricked my phone ( ticked nand erase all in Odin) and now I need a PIT file to re-partition my phone. does anyone have a PIT file for 32GB N9005?
 
 
19th November 2013, 10:45 AM |#2  
Member
Flag pontcarre
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
I'm soft brick too and i'm looking pit file too ^^'

are you fix your problem dude?
19th November 2013, 11:58 AM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samanbabah

I have bricked my phone ( ticked nand erase all in Odin) and now I need a PIT file to re-partition my phone. does anyone have a PIT file for 32GB N9005?

this pit file was leaked with an old n9005 eru rom, hope it helps
Attached Files
File Type: 7z CSB_signed_HLTE_EUR_OPEN_32G_0805.7z - [Click for QR Code] (1.0 KB, 28154 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dreamteam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dreamteam Ad-Free
21st November 2013, 12:00 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamteam

this pit file was leaked with an old n9005 eru rom, hope it helps

please, can you tell me if it worked and what is happening with the knox-counter after ?

thanks
6th March 2014, 03:50 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag HCMC
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samanbabah

I have bricked my phone ( ticked nand erase all in Odin) and now I need a PIT file to re-partition my phone. does anyone have a PIT file for 32GB N9005?

This theard could be help u: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2550823
20th March 2014, 11:56 PM |#6  
Zibri's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
Donate to Me
More
This is my PIT file for firmware version: N9005XXUDMK2_N9005ITVDMK2_N9005XXUDMJ7 ITV
Attached Files
File Type: rar n9005.rar - [Click for QR Code] (1.0 KB, 11891 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zibri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zibri Ad-Free
1st September 2015, 06:57 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Dear
Need PIT file for my N9005
It stuck on samsung logo after flash ver 4.4.2
N9005XXUGNG1
Thanks
11th December 2015, 03:52 PM |#8  
Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
This worked for me - Thanks so much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zibri

This is my PIT file for firmware version: N9005XXUDMK2_N9005ITVDMK2_N9005XXUDMJ7 ITV

I thought the phone was doomed after a failed flash and no pit info, tried a few options and finally after using this file the phone was back to life and running normally again! The other pit file here kind of worked but the phone was running epically slow.
13th December 2015, 12:35 AM |#9  
Zibri's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rytterbomb

I thought the phone was doomed after a failed flash and no pit info, tried a few options and finally after using this file the phone was back to life and running normally again! The other pit file here kind of worked but the phone was running epically slow.

You're welcome. "One is glad to be of service." (Bicentennial Man)
13th December 2015, 07:50 AM |#10  
Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Different region firmwares PIT files are different
So Be careful
Then
EXT4 mismatch
Hidden
Catch
System

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
8th February 2016, 06:31 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
N9005 6GB
Please Help Me

I have N9005 with 6GB !!!

I try ti flash android v5
Odin Error:
<ID:0/005> recovery.img
<ID:0/005> system.img.ext4
<ID:0/005> FAIL! (Ext4)
<ID:0/005>
<ID:0/005> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

And On phone :

Volume Size is too big 4620288<4718592
ODIN: Invalid Ext4 Image

Please Help Me

Baseband Version was: N9005XXEGBNL8
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes