FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Galaxy note 3 sm-n900 Unkonwn baseband

296 posts
Thanks Meter: 117

By Byakuya88, Senior Member on 2nd May 2014, 09:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hello Guys, i have a galaxy note 3 sm-n900 on my hand right now, the problem is that i have no data, unknown baseband and no imei (Null/Null)......is there any solution ??? thank you...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-01-08-01-27-51.png
Views:	7068
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	2722120   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-01-08-01-27-39.png
Views:	7371
Size:	160.4 KB
ID:	2722121  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Byakuya88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Byakuya88 Ad-Free

3rd May 2014, 06:58 AM |#2  
Flag DUBAI/INDIA
Thanks Meter: 676

Donate to Me
More
In normal case all this missing comes from factory, if you need help from others you must explain how this happened, what rom you are using etc etc

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdomadia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jdomadia Ad-Free
3rd May 2014, 08:43 AM |#3  
Substratum Development Leader
Flag University of Toronto
Thanks Meter: 13,886

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakuya88

hello Guys, i have a galaxy note 3 sm-n900 on my hand right now, the problem is that i have no data, unknown baseband and no imei (Null/Null)......is there any solution ??? thank you...

Flash a Stock N900 ROM and hope for the best.
3rd May 2014, 01:51 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholaschum

Flash a Stock N900 ROM and hope for the best.

thank you for your answer, i flashed the last 4.4.2 firmware but it's the same thing.....
4th May 2014, 01:47 PM |#5  
Vinnitsa
Thanks Meter: 1,917

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakuya88

thank you for your answer, i flashed the last 4.4.2 firmware but it's the same thing.....

May be your imei data was corrupt.

Did you make backup for the EFS data?
If so just restore it.
25th June 2014, 03:16 PM |#6  
Flag Cochabamba, Bolivia
Thanks Meter: 16

More
i have the same issue with a friends phone, no EFS backup, he won't tell what he did to the phone but now imei is null/null and doesn't have a baseband, anyway to fix it?
25th June 2014, 04:13 PM |#7  
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdomadia

In normal case all this missing comes from factory, if you need help from others you must explain how this happened, what rom you are using etc etc

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

similar problem

I have a sm-n900 exynos and I have lost my imei and baseband during a Samsung flash. I have a TWRP backup, efs.img backup by dr.ketan's backup tool but nothing is able to restore my efs. I have scanned emmc blocks for bricked blocks and all blocks come back as non-corrupted. may be the partition is corrupted .how do I erase my efs partition to rebuild it. I have tired to flash PIT from ODIN but that too doesn't work.

tried this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...567133&page=36

but need a guide to identify the partitions and how to rebuild them. by any chance anyone know if I could extract twrp backup to files to restore efs or from efs.img so I can use the nv_data.bin, since tried restoring the backups and it didn't restore I feel the partition might be corrupt and hence not being re-written. so might be I have to rebuild the partitions by formatting as explained in this thread. but I don't know exactly the steps for exynos variant. I tried using terminal on twrp but mkef2 command shows mmbcblkp03 doesn't exist which as I have read in posts is the efs partition on this phone and reboots to twrp recovery. and mmbcblkp12 show filesystem too small and reboots to twrp recovery
26th June 2014, 03:33 AM |#8  
Flag Cochabamba, Bolivia

More
weird thing is, i sometimes find the imei and the baseband and sometimes i dont, phone's not rooted yet, trying to find a way to root it without trippong knox since is not mine, but maybe im able to recover the efs i hope it works
13th August 2014, 10:36 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Same problem here...
Hey guys, I'm experiencing the same problem since i installed VN kit kat rom. I searched for the efs backup and i found it but when i use odin to flash it it doesn't work. I tried flashing back to stock but that doesn't work. Can soneone please help me?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-13-18-43-19.png
Views:	4186
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	2896240  
14th August 2014, 08:22 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Smile Fixed it!!!
If you have a n900 and your imei is null and your baseband is unknown all you have to do is to flash the file beneath with cwm recovery and voila!
You don't have me to thank, DaOldMan/Thomas deserves all the credit!
Attached Files
File Type: zip N900_XXUENE1_MODEM_CWM.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.64 MB, 69830 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to V-dude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift V-dude Ad-Free
17th August 2014, 08:24 PM |#11  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-dude

If you have a n900 and your imei is null and your baseband is unknown all you have to do is to flash the file beneath with cwm recovery and voila!
You don't have me to thank, DaOldMan/Thomas deserves all the credit!

You save my life dude! Thanks alot man!
The Following User Says Thank You to hillzx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hillzx Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)