By Byakuya88, Senior Member on 2nd May 2014, 09:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th August 2014, 08:24 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-dude

If you have a n900 and your imei is null and your baseband is unknown all you have to do is to flash the file beneath with cwm recovery and voila!
You don't have me to thank, DaOldMan/Thomas deserves all the credit!

You save my life dude! Thanks alot man!
The Following User Says Thank You to hillzx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hillzx Ad-Free

18th August 2014, 03:17 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Smile
You're welcome dude! I had the same problem too so i know how you feel
Btw DaOldMan (or Thomas) is the one you need to thank...
The Following User Says Thank You to V-dude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift V-dude Ad-Free
30th August 2014, 04:39 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

If you have a n900 and your imei is null and your baseband is unknown all you have to do is to flash the file beneath with cwm recovery and voila!

Thanks Man!!!!This file saved my day!!!cheers!!!!!
30th August 2014, 11:25 PM |#14  

More
You're wlecome
The Following User Says Thank You to V-dude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift V-dude Ad-Free
2nd September 2014, 01:21 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:

HI just one question my friend has the exact same problem (IMEI null/null) baseband is unkown !!! the device is SM-N900 running 4.4.2 right now he flashed the file but the problem still exist !!! pleeeeeeeeease help !!
this file only works if the device is running official 4.3 ??? or we can flash it on stock 4.4.2 !!!
it seems wiered to me that others on this forum flashed the file and it worked with them !!!!!
pleeeeeeease help
2nd September 2014, 02:20 AM |#16  

More
Smile
You can still flash it if you have 4.4.2. The file i uploaded to be flashed is just to flash the baseband not the rom itself.
Btw did you flash the file with cwm recovery?
2nd September 2014, 11:11 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:

You can still flash it if you have 4.4.2. The file i uploaded to be flashed is just to flash the baseband not the rom itself.
Btw did you flash the file with cwm recovery?

Thanks man for the reply
anyway !! yes of course we flashed the file with CWM recovery tha recovery that we used is ( n900-cwm-recovery-6.0.4.7-kk(0125) )
we flashed it 2 times but nothing !! after flashing the baseband stays unkown and IMEI (null/null)
just one thing that the system is 4.4.2 rooted is that a problem ? should we flash the official stock 4.4.2 and then flash the file ?!!
we'v tried to wipe factory data/cash partion/ delvic cash then flashed the file still nothing !!
please help my friend is going crazy !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ghassano015 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ghassano015 Ad-Free
2nd September 2014, 05:00 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

its work, thanks a lot dude : good:
2nd September 2014, 05:46 PM |#19  
Flag monaco
Thanks Meter: 3,566

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghassano015

Thanks man for the reply
anyway !! yes of course we flashed the file with CWM recovery tha recovery that we used is ( n900-cwm-recovery-6.0.4.7-kk(0125) )
we flashed it 2 times but nothing !! after flashing the baseband stays unkown and IMEI (null/null)
just one thing that the system is 4.4.2 rooted is that a problem ? should we flash the official stock 4.4.2 and then flash the file ?!!
we'v tried to wipe factory data/cash partion/ delvic cash then flashed the file still nothing !!
please help my friend is going crazy !!!

That s due to a modem you update so go back to original modem. ..
2nd September 2014, 09:31 PM |#20  

More
Ohw ok.... When i flashed the file my sim card got the read the first time i restarted my phone. I don't get why it doesn't work for your friend. What you can try to do is to download (google) other basebands for n900 and try to see if those work (it doesn't necessarily have to be 4.4.2 cuz i flashed the same 4.3 file on my 4.4.2 phone and it worked). If that doesn't work you can try to flash a stock rom and then flash a baseband ( while still in recovery mode), try the one i uploaded. just be sure to have a backup of the current rom if the stock one doesn't seem to be solution.

Maybe start with these :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2475714
30th September 2014, 11:39 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

With appreciation and respect, thank you
I've saved me from losing the device
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)