If you wanted to permanently unlock your device, the HardSPL was also available.
JumpSPL & HardSPL Instructions:
- Transfer the extracted files (JumpSPL.exe & Pharos_JumpSPL.nb) to your device and execute.
- Use 0x10000000 as Jump Address.
- After getting the Open File Dialog, press [Camera] & [Power] like you are going to enter Boot Loader, then tab on the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb file (Pharos_JumpSPL.nb).
You will get the grey background screen, you can flash any ROM to your device at this point.
In some case, you may need to unplug and then plug the USB cable again.
- If you wanted to permanently unlock your device, why not, simply flash it with the HardSPL once and you are done.
After HardSPL, you will notice your SPL version change when boot;
From SPL 1.11.0001
To SPL 1.11Mobiz
- To make it easier, I recommend changing Button 3 (Camera) to <None> or the Camera may disturb you.
Thank you to Mr. Ru Chonburi who create the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb.
I am just the tester and author of this article, all work was done by Mr. Ru Chonburi of PDA Mobiz (http://www.pdamobiz.com).
Enjoy flashing ...