FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][2008-11-2][NLD] WM6.1 OS5.2.20758 M2D Opal [Online]

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By buti, Junior Member on 2nd November 2008, 03:01 PM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
22nd November 2008, 11:04 PM |#21  
OP Junior Member
Flag Brussels
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgee

Just installed the Rom. Liiks good and works good. I tried to install other skins but it was refused. Als Keyswap does not work. Any ideas??

What sort of skin?
And I don't know what you mean by "keyswap"?
 
 
28th November 2008, 10:59 AM |#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
The original skin for example? Maybe that's not possible with this one. Is there a WM6.1 original dutch version ?

With the small program 'Keyswap' it is possible to change the keyfunctions. Now it is Phone or Program but I would like to change it to Agenda and Tomtom.


Edit: think a found the problem. There's an updated version of Keyswap for WM 6.1. You can download it http://mobile-sg.com/software/?p=KeySwop&platform=ppc . I'm going to try it out. Does not work either!
28th November 2008, 04:45 PM |#23  
OP Junior Member
Flag Brussels
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgee

The original skin for example? Maybe that's not possible with this one. Is there a WM6.1 original dutch version ?

With the small program 'Keyswap' it is possible to change the keyfunctions. Now it is Phone or Program but I would like to change it to Agenda and Tomtom.


Edit: think a found the problem. There's an updated version of Keyswap for WM 6.1. You can download it http://mobile-sg.com/software/?p=KeySwop&platform=ppc . I'm going to try it out. Does not work either!

I think this might be Manila2D related. However there's a customization application for Manila somewhere on the forums. I recall you can change button functionality with it.

As for the skin: I'll try some things after the first of december since my "your-internet-connection-is-restricted-because-you-generated-more-than-10gb-traffic-limit-is-reached-f*ck-off-belgacom" kicked in last week.
29th November 2008, 03:05 PM |#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Great ROM for my Pharos device!

I still have some problems with my google maps application tough... I've installed the latest CAB and it works just fine when I run it from the program list. But my Manilla Interface does not respond when I launch a map search from there...

Anyone has the same problem or maybe a solution for this?
3rd December 2008, 03:40 PM |#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Talking Awesome!
This rom is awesome! I flashed it yet, and I'm really happy with it.

But I've got a couple of questions:
- it's not possible to change the volume with my htc remote controller, can I change something to fix this?
- When I send a sms I get a conversation with this person, can I put this function off?

I hope these things are possible!

Thanks for this great rom!
3rd December 2008, 03:42 PM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aranea

Great ROM for my Pharos device!

I still have some problems with my google maps application tough... I've installed the latest CAB and it works just fine when I run it from the program list. But my Manilla Interface does not respond when I launch a map search from there...

Anyone has the same problem or maybe a solution for this?

I've got the same problem, maps is not working from the home screen. And yes I have installed the latest version of google maps too
10th December 2008, 09:27 PM |#27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Nice work!!

I have been running this ROM for a week now and it's great! Before I flashed it I was using mobile shell. This is much much better...

THX,

TD
13th January 2009, 06:01 PM |#28  
phikal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brabant
Thanks Meter: 436
 
More
thx, great rom works excellent
15th March 2009, 09:13 AM |#29  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
vista
hoi vraagje om te flashen in vista??
krijg steeds error 270 ook voor de hard spl??
of werkt dit alleen met xp
28th October 2011, 04:21 PM |#30  
Rushed's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 69
 
Donate to Me
More
could you please upload again :?
im stuck again with my HTC Pharos for some time and this rom rocks
28th October 2011, 05:48 PM |#31  
Hakim Rahman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag in here
Thanks Meter: 808
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushed

could you please upload again :?
im stuck again with my HTC Pharos for some time and this rom rocks

I think no need to reupload , simply use this LINK
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dutch, manila, opal, pharos, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes