[OFF-TOPIC] Official Off-Topic Thread

Search This thread

firered365

Mar 30, 2012
Houston
Yep, and I stand by my previous assessment, ahem.

Love the sig BTW. Wait a minute..Minnesota? There are actually Latinos in Minnesota? WHA?

What's the weather like? It was close to 90 degrees F here today...in November! WTF?! At this rate I'll be water skiing for Christmas.

It's like 75 degrees fahrenheit in Houston, Tx. Hope it get's cooler soon as here in Houston, 60 degrees is like -9999 degrees fahrenheit.

tobiascuypers

Jun 9, 2012
A little town called Proctor
Actually in the part of Minnesota I live in there are almost zero Latinos, African Americans or anything, its weird?
But then I go to Minneapolis and i feel like minority..
And lucky you, the whether is its 37 degrees currently but for November the norm is 25.

Oathkeeper1212

Nov 1, 2011
Hilo, Hawaii, United States
I got bored and decided to upload this. :p

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352517445035.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352517445035.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 96

tobiascuypers

Jun 9, 2012
A little town called Proctor
It's 70 degrees in Minnesota in November. Anyone seeing something wrong with that?
ARE you kidding me? up in Duluth its 35 and gross. Foggy, rainy, and cold): still no snow so i cant snowmobile either..

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

It was once like that in Houston, but what can you expect?

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using XDA Premium HD app
well what do you expect, 65 degrees in houston, in november seems about right.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Howdy to all from the Moderation Team.

With a fast growing community there is a massive amount of general off topic chit chat going around in this forum. So we thought it best to give all a place to have a chat. This should hopefully take some pressure off the forums, so making it a better place for us all as there should be less junk to wade through trying to find what we need.

Now with that said, this does not mean there are no rules to this thread. All of XDA rules still apply. Flaming and the belittling of other users (of any title) will not be tolerated and dealt with harshly by the moderation team.

This should be a fun place for us all to have a chat and a general vent of frustrations.

Thank You all.
    ixYXvqyquAwaC.jpg
    @stamatis When did you become a FM for this forum? :sly: I've never noticed you before.... It must've been recent.

The two moderator teams "Samsung tablets" and "All other tablets" have been merged to one "Tablets". This happend a while ago, i think it was around 15 of June;).
    Before that i was at "Samsung tablets", now i am at "Tablets" obviously:p.
    Anyways no one really knows about this thread. It is like a ghost town in here.
    I think it's more like, a lot of people in the Kindle Fire community don't have much of a sense of humor.

just sayin'
    Ah, I figured it was that but I've never used it before.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    The 'fastboot getvar product' simply returns the product name. The reason it's used to "enable fastboot" is because it's the only fastboot command (besides 'fastboot devices') that doesn't make any changes to the device. Any fastboot command (other than 'fastboot devices') entered while the device is turned off then plugged in, will enable fastboot on the Kindle Fire HD and devices with FireFireFire, but nothing else. The stock bootloaders on the other Kindle Fires work differently and fastboot has to be enabled by other means.