[ROM][Kernel][JB][All VARIANTS!] PARANOIDANDROID 2.53

Search This thread

nitol

Sep 1, 2009
dhaka
So long PA 2.16. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR A YEAR.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

davenrai

Dec 30, 2013
I'm waiting on Paranoid Android to merge their framework base source into their tree. it shouldn't be to long as the rest builds except for the framework base. as soon as it is merged i will build then release it to you guys :)

I will support your tab when i have got the rom out on the p1. I only have to use a different kernel and and your device files and it should be as easy as that.

I know this is a bit of a grave dig but...
Is this rom still being developed?
I see the p1c build was updated on June 24th 2014. Any known bugs or is it pretty stable?

THANKS!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4520306
    paranoid.png

paranoid_notab.png

Jelly Bean builds

Now Paranoid Android has their source up on Github i decided to get porting and here it is. Ok so we know Android 4.0 introduced Phone UI and Tablet UI and now in Android 4.1 Phablet UI too! but Paranoid Android gives option to chose which one you want to use for what application. For me being used to Phone UI back on Gingerbread and having a lower DPI is what i love but when i used ICS i loved the tablet apps but missed my Phone UI so i changed my DPI down to 240 didn't like it then 200 then 180 etc. and just couldn't find a sweet spot and still missed the tablet apps.

But now with Paranoid Android (based on CM10 so includes all of their features and more!) i can select Phone UI, Phablet and Tablet UI even if i go past the boundaries (Tablet UI:≥160dpi PhoneUI:≤240dpi) and still change it for it for each individual app. (look at the pics aboce and you will see ;) )

This Rom is compiled by source by me. Use Settings > Paranoid Settings to edit all of your apps. now this edits the files located in /system/etc/paranoid/ please do not manually edit these on your device because this may cause the whole hybrid system to break and don't worry. if this happens use a file manager like es file manager and delete the 'paranoid' folder located in /system/etc/ and then flash one of the layout preferences located in the Downloads Section. :)

I used the Device and vendor files that THE TE4M have been kindly developing for months! Thank you for you hard work!!!

ICS Builds

This Rom is compiled by source by me. Use Settings > Paranoid Settings to edit all of your apps. now this edits the files located in /system/pad.prop please do not manually edit these on your device because this may cause the whole hybrid system to break and don't worry. if this happens use a file manager like es file manager and delete the 'pad.prop' file located in /system/ and then flash one of the layout preferences located in the Downloads Section. :)

These builds include my ICS kernel so enjoy :)

Kernel
    The kernel is from Humbero's Github and includes all the changes from there.

Differences
    • LiveOC Working and configuarable from Device Settings
    • More Frequencies
    • Lulzactive v2 Governor
    • Tiny shmem
    • Working on more!

Bugs
    • Manually editing the files that PA uses - To fix flash one of the preferred layouts below
    • All of the Bugs in CM exist here too! - To fix please wait :p

Installation
    • Wipe Cache & Dalvik / Factory Reset IF you come from another rom than CM10
    • Install Zip File: (ROM)
    • Install Zip File: (GAPPS)
    • Reboot and edit your Apps Dpi & Layout under Settings/Paranoid Settings

Downloads

All Paranoid Android JB Builds- DOWNLOAD

Paranoid Android 1.6a - DOWNLOAD - TORRENT

Layouts

JB

Original - DOWNLOAD

Just Tablet UI @ 160 dpi - DOWNLOAD

Just Phone UI @ 240 dpi - DOWNLOAD

CM Kernel for the time being

ICS

soon!

Sources
    My Github
    Paranoid Android
    The Te4m
    CyanogenMod

Paranoid Android webpage: http://betadan.com/paranoid/
    Go to Settings, System, Font size, set it to NORMAL
    Check "Auto Hide" in Settings, System, Statusbar, to finally get Fullscreen
    Trebuchet Settings: margins:SMALL, show permanent searchbar:YES, Grid: 4x4, resize all widgets:YES, Wallpaper scrolling: OFF
    D
    Deleted member 4520306
    PA 1.53 :p

New version 2.53 has just been uploaded, anyone tried it yet?

someone was quick ;) just uploaded it lol

Ok so i am in the process of building p1n and p1c but the others are built and up :) yes i have fixed PAprefs, we also have swap/zram working and all the latest PA/CM features :) if you want CM file manager in the next version PM me or say below and i will add it in.

Happy flashing :)
    working now on ParanoidAndroid 3.1 for GTab :cool:
    D
    Deleted member 4520306
    2.14 :D

I am now uploading the builds to goo.im enjoy :D
    Whats new?
    1. synced sources with cm and pa so yes that mean the new new mtd layout
    2. 2.14
    3. and anything you can find :p
    I am now getting my kernel ready to release along side with my jellybean builds and im also going to start to build CNA and AOKP JB from source :) so look out for a new thread on that :)
    D
    Deleted member 4520306
    PA 1.98 is Awesome!

Just built my first PA rom from source and i must say it is amazing! i have had no bugs (besides the ones from CM10 of course :p) so finishing up the last few changes to the Rom then will release it to you lot :D p.s. the next version will be 1.98 :p

can u share how to porting pa with your ways?
    *if u want. if u dont,, no problem :)

No problem its not like a keep secrets you can ask me how i do something and i will tell you :)

But if you wait a few days or so i will have one built from source release anyways...

When porting a Rom you need two roms, one Rom from our device (preferably the lastest cm rom) & the Rom you wish to port (make sure you use a device which has very similar specs, in our case the nexus s or galaxy s)

1. You can unzip them and then rezip them but to save you doing all of that you can just use (windows) winrar, (ubuntu) the built in one will work

The Quick methord:

Our Device's Rom = ODR
    Rom you Wish to Port = RWP

Firstly on ODR copy out the system/apps/P1parts
    delete system/app and system/frameworks folders from ODR
    copy system/app and system/frameworks folders from RWP to ODR
    copy P1parts back and delete crespoparts.apk and torch.apk
    copy /system/etc/paranoid/properties.conf from RWP to ODR and make the file match the one here (this file will be changed soon when i work out better values and u can modify this yourself :p
    copy the following lines into ODR's build.prop
    Code:
    ro.cm.version=PARANOIDANDROID
    ro.modversion=PARANOIDANDROID
    ro.pa.version=PARANOIDANDROID-p1-1.97a-11AUG2012-150205
    and pow your done flash the ODR and it should boot if it doesn't pull up a logcat and then post here if u have any issues.

i will write up the other methord later as i don't have time now enjoy :)