|July 4|RAPH| .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-|Energy| 21916|29022 - Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Titanium

Search This thread
And remember, you can try individual xml files manually. Just rename your xda_uc folder. Create a new one.

Then put just 1 file in it. Then run xda_uc manually - Start->Tools-XDA_UC

yeah, this is how I test everything, just rename my xda_uc folder to xda_uc2 temporarily, then run it to test whatever I'm testing, usually one of my xda_uc mods, then when I have it working properly I delete the folder and rename the other one properly...

=)

At work, sometimes I stay at an area where the signal reception isn't good and my battery goes away really fast...

Is it possible to turn off Sense 2.5 to reduce the power consumption?

...snip...

PS: Switching to airplane mode is not an option, I still need the receive and make calls. :D
I was going to say switch to airplane mode, but if that isn't an option, then try using data controller/no data to turn off Internet, MMS and Data while in that room... switching from sense to titanium while in that room isn't going to make much of a difference... the best way to conserve in that area would be to turn on flight mode so that it's not constantly searching for signal... but turning off all other data capabilities is the only other way that will really help... and it's not going to help much if the radio is still constantly searching for better signal, no matter what interface you're using...

Sorry to ask but I thought this was going to be a cab file but it appears to be two manila files. Where do I install/how do I install the two files?

Never mind. I've flashed to the latest CHT ROM and it appears to have the bubbles cooked in.

just copy those files to \Windows and restart sense...

philipGood

Apr 5, 2009
Montreal, QC
SMS time stamp.

Hello, I have notice that with the latest build of Energy.RAPHAEL.21905.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jun.12.7z the time stamps on my recieved messages seems to be off by about 4 hrs. The time on my phone is correct as well as the proper time zone, but every sms I recieve says that it was sent 4hrs before which I know isn't the case because they are from active convos.

Thanks

rcartolano

Jun 13, 2009
Rio Claro, SP
Hello, I have notice that with the latest build of Energy.RAPHAEL.21905.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jun.12.7z the time stamps on my recieved messages seems to be off by about 4 hrs. The time on my phone is correct as well as the proper time zone, but every sms I recieve says that it was sent 4hrs before which I know isn't the case because they are from active convos.

Thanks

I'm using the Energy.RAPHAEL.21905.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jun.06 ROM for a week. Since then I received around 15 SMS. Yesterday I received one message at 18 and it displayed 22. I didn't care because I was configuring some settings and thought that caused the problem.

I will pay more attention now, but I think you are not the only one who had this kind of problem (it just happened once for me).

JVH3

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 24, 2008
Minneapolis
www.twitter.com

Thanks

Have you tried this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=659831&highlight=sms+time+stamp

It was a featured link on the portal.

Instead of using the network time, it will use the time on your device, so things will be in order.

frosty911

May 6, 2009
Originally Posted by philipGood

Thanks

this happens to me all the time.... after flashing the roms...

i go and change my trusted time zone to "0" instead of the default "1"

its found in the regestry here

plugins/hklm\Software\OEM\Phonesetting (its at the very bottom)

trustedtimezonefield = 0

Last edited:

rcartolano

Jun 13, 2009
Rio Claro, SP
I was going to say switch to airplane mode, but if that isn't an option, then try using data controller/no data to turn off Internet, MMS and Data while in that room... switching from sense to titanium while in that room isn't going to make much of a difference... the best way to conserve in that area would be to turn on flight mode so that it's not constantly searching for signal... but turning off all other data capabilities is the only other way that will really help... and it's not going to help much if the radio is still constantly searching for better signal, no matter what interface you're using...

I would be happy if the solution was that simple! :) That room is almost a Faraday Cage...

But thanks, I will follow your advices and see what I can get.
Thanks jwkicklighter for replying too.

Viper714

Feb 12, 2009
JVH3: what's the 'Mikusa' ap that you are talking about? I haven't been able to get the provisioning XML for my Exchange sync to work.

Shogunmark posted this:
Code:
<characteristic type="Sync">
  <characteristic type="Settings">
   <parm name="BodyTruncation" value="1024" />
  </characteristic>
  <characteristic type="Connection">
   <parm name="Domain" value="DOMAIN" />
   <parm name="Password" value="password" />
   <parm name="SavePassword" value="1" />
   <parm name="Server" value="mobile.exchange.mail2web.com" />
   <parm name="User" value="myemail_mail2web_" />
   <parm name="URI" value="Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync" />
  </characteristic>
  <characteristic type="Mail">
   <parm name="Enabled" value="1" />
   <parm name="MailBodyTruncation" value="1024" />
   <parm name="MailFileAttachments" value="1024" />
  </characteristic>
  <characteristic type="Calendar">
  </characteristic>
  <characteristic type="Contacts">
  </characteristic>
 </characteristic>

Not sure if this will work as I haven't tried it yet.

Someone else posted this
Code:
<wap-provisioningdoc>
<characteristic type="Sync">
<characteristic type="Connection">
<parm name="Server" value="region.employer.com"/>
<parm name="AllowSSLOption" value="1"/>
<parm name="User" value="Username"/>
<parm name="Domain" value="employer.com"/> <!-- This value may also be "us" -->
<parm name="Password" value="password"/>
<parm name="SavePassword" value="1"/>
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="Settings">
<parm name="PeakStartTime" value="0800"/>
<parm name="PeakEndTime" value="1800"/>
<parm name="PeakFrequency" value="-1"/>
<parm name="BodyTruncation" value="-1"/>
<parm name="SyncWhenRoaming" value="1"/>
<parm name="MIMETruncation" value="-1"/>
<characteristic type="PeakDays">
<parm name="Sun" value="0"/>
<parm name="Mon" value="1"/>
<parm name="Tue" value="1"/>
<parm name="Wed" value="1"/>
<parm name="Thr" value="1"/>
<parm name="Fri" value="1"/>
<parm name="Sat" value="0"/>
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="Mail">
<parm name="Enabled" value="1"/>
<parm name="MailBodyTruncation" value="-1"/>
<parm name="MailFileAttachments" value="-1"/>
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="Calendar">
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="Contacts">
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="Tasks">
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
</wap-provisioningdoc>

Again not sure if this will work either. At least not yet. I finally got my pop & imap xml's to work!! Thanks a bunch JV!!!

Willaaam

Aug 10, 2006
Becasue of your neglect to provide details, I should just ignore your post.
- I'm glad you didn't

Are your shutting the screen off?
- No
Are you using headphones?
- No
Are you using the musc tab, or windows media player, or some other player?
- Obviously music tab, otherwise I wouldn't say it happens in sense
Do you have album art for all of your music?
- No, just some, included in tag, gets extracted properly and ~xxx.jpg images get made
Are all of your files mp3?
- Yes
Did you create the mp3s yourself, or did you download some?
- Self created with EAC. Everything but the rom is ceteris paribus from when they worked fine in sense 2.1.
have you check,ed to make sure that they are all in the correct format? (Many mp3 players will play mp3s that do not conform perfectly to the spec.)
- Yes, it happens with all mp3s, otherwise I would've specified
Does it happen with every song?
- Yes
with 23xxx Cookie with no headphones, if I play a song, and wait for the screen to shut off, it will continue to play. If I shut the screen off with the button on top, it will stop playback. This has normally been the case for some time, when headphones or bluetooth A2DP is not used. I have album art for all my mp3s. And ripped all my mp3s from disk.
It happens with the screen on and with every mp3. Just press play and ~15 seconds later it stops playing in the music tab. The interval by the way seems to be the library updating when I start playing a song. The song stops playing when the library updater stops. There are no corrupt mp3 files, sd card errors and I've flashed back the sense 2.1 rom for the sake of trying and this doesn't happen. Ceteris paribus, newly flashed rom, same sd card, same files.

So... are you by any chance familiar with bugs in the library updater?

--

By the way,
Much easier than the short rant about me not providing enough details (and more helpful) would've been playing a random mp3 and posting the results here. Don't you think I've tried to sort out all that simple obvious **** you posted before posting a bug report? I mean, come on, corrupt mp3? If a mp3 decoder crashed on bad input, it should never EVER be released because these bugs are highly likely to be exploitable.

Last edited:

sapps

Mar 17, 2007
-
By the way,
Much easier than the short rant about me not providing enough details (and more helpful) would've been playing a random mp3 and posting the results here. Don't you think I've tried to sort out all that simple obvious **** you posted before posting a bug report? I mean, come on, corrupt mp3? If a mp3 decoder crashed on bad input, it should never EVER be released because these bugs are highly likely to be exploitable.

There are many comments I can make about this post, your questions and your reactions to JVH3. But I will try and keep it constructive.

1. His was not a short rant, but a request for more details about your specific situation because your problem is not a common problem or we would have seen hundreds of other posts about it. I have no issue with mp3 files or wma files.

2. No we dont think you've tried to sort out all the simple obvious s**t. Not anything against you in particular, but this thread is over 25k posts and probably 10k of them are posts from people who didnt read or didnt try the obvious.

3. Lastly, just an fyi. There are few people in this forum that can help you to the extent that JVH3 can. But it is hard to help you without some basic information and so, for future reference, we ask you to create a signature with that basic info.

Please, when you read this, realize I am not trying to be sarcastic or to start an argument, but to try and help all of us as we further help NRG debug his amazing ROMS.

JVH3

Nov 24, 2008
Minneapolis
www.twitter.com
- I'm glad you didn't

- No

- No

- Obviously music tab, otherwise I wouldn't say it happens in sense

- No, just some, included in tag, gets extracted properly and ~xxx.jpg images get made

- Yes

- Self created with EAC. Everything but the rom is ceteris paribus from when they worked fine in sense 2.1.

- Yes, it happens with all mp3s, otherwise I would've specified

- Yes

It happens with the screen on and with every mp3. Just press play and ~15 seconds later it stops playing in the music tab. The interval by the way seems to be the library updating when I start playing a song. The song stops playing when the library updater stops. There are no corrupt mp3 files, sd card errors and I've flashed back the sense 2.1 rom for the sake of trying and this doesn't happen. Ceteris paribus, newly flashed rom, same sd card, same files.

--

By the way,

I had tested it with 3 mp3 files of about 150 that I have on my storage card.

Your piece of information about it stopping during the sync process is probably the key. I do recall seeing a post in this thread regarding that. And I think there was a solution posted as well. I have never experienced the problem. I might even be able to find the post.

As an FWI, with Sense 2.5 with both the Cookie version and MaxSense, you can play music form the home page as well.

The user: TesseractE had the same problem, and found that the tags were causing issues. MP3Tag was used to fix the problem

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=6302630&postcount=23197

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=6303576&postcount=23200

There are many comments I can make about this post, your questions and your reactions to JVH3. But I will try and keep it constructive.

1. His was not a short rant, but a request for more details about your specific situation because your problem is not a common problem or we would have seen hundreds of other posts about it. I have no issue with mp3 files or wma files.

2. No we dont think you've tried to sort out all the simple obvious s**t. Not anything against you in particular, but this thread is over 25k posts and probably 10k of them are posts from people who didnt read or didnt try the obvious.

3. Lastly, just an fyi. There are few people in this forum that can help you to the extent that JVH3 can. But it is hard to help you without some basic information and so, for future reference, we ask you to create a signature with that basic info.

Please, when you read this, realize I am not trying to be sarcastic or to start an argument, but to try and help all of us as we further help NRG debug his amazing ROMS.

Thanks. I was working on a response myself, when I saw yours.

Last edited:

shannyb1972

Jul 3, 2009
-

I had the same problem a while back. Definitely mp3 tag related. A newer version of AudioManager no longer accepted tags that were fine in older ROMs (we think). I'd suggest pulling all the mp3's off the SD card and adding them back in groups until you find the offender(s).

JVH3

Nov 24, 2008
Minneapolis
www.twitter.com
SIP

I personally never use Compact Qwerty, but it's the first one in the list, so after a soft reset, that is what it gets set to.

I found this link: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3424757&postcount=22

From that I found that I can just rename this key

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{62B00599-25D2-4e09-8C48-03BF26DB8517}\IsSIPInputMethod]

To something like:

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{62B00599-25D2-4e09-8C48-03BF26DB8517}\IsSIPInputMethodJunk]

And not soft reset and then it would no longer appear.

Renaming it back and not soft resetting would make it reappear without soft resetting.
\
I had wondered why it always took so long to display the list of available SIPs. It has to scan through all the registered classes of the registry to determine if it is a SIP. It looks like Windows does not cache this.

I know I can just install SipChange to control what is the default. Even SipChange has a delay, and that is probably because it does the same thing.

More just posting this as some info, but I am wondering if there is a way to have a long press of the SIP launch an app, Then I could write a simple app to select from a list where the values are either cached or in an xml file.

As a side note, since displaying the list of SIPs causes all of the clsid keys to be scanned in HKCR, displaying them will drain power.

I also just ran some code to iterate through the SIPs.
First time the button is pressed, it's about a 5 second delay.
Then each press is virtually instantaneous.

Code:
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]private [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]void[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] button1_Click([/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]object[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] sender, [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]EventArgs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] e)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]{[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff] foreach[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] (Microsoft.WindowsCE.Forms.[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]InputMethod[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] im [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]in[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] inputPanel1.InputMethods)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2] {[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]     MessageBox[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2].Show(im.Name, im.Clsid.ToString());[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2] }[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]}[/SIZE]
even though the code is very simple, I am siting my reference: http://www.christec.co.nz/blog/archives/42

Found some more info: HKCU\Software\HTC\Bootlauncher\Apps\SIP_menu

normally module=\Windows\SIPGT_app.exe

I am going to see what happens if I give it a different exe to launch. It launces it on soft reset, but not when pressed and held. It just displays the normal sip seltor screen.

Last edited:
I personally never use Compact Qwerty, but it's the first one in the list, so after a soft reset, that is what it gets set to.

I found this link: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3424757&postcount=22

From that I found that I can just rename this key

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{62B00599-25D2-4e09-8C48-03BF26DB8517}\IsSIPInputMethod]

To something like:

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{62B00599-25D2-4e09-8C48-03BF26DB8517}\IsSIPInputMethodJunk]

And not soft reset and then it would no longer appear.

Renaming it back and not soft resetting would make it reappear without soft resetting.

I had wondered why it always took so long to display the list of available SIPs. It has to scan through all the registered classes of the registry to determine if it is a SIP. It looks like Windows does not cache this.

I know I can just install SipChange to control what is the default. Even SipChange has a delay, and that is probably because it does the same thing.

More just posting this as some info, but I am wondering if there is a way to have a long press of the SIP launch an app, Then I could write a simple app to select from a list where the values are either cached or in an xml file.

As a side note, since displaying the list of SIPs causes all of the clsid keys to be scanned in HKCR, displaying them will drain power.

I also just ran some code to iterate through the SIPs.
First time the button is pressed, it's about a 5 second delay.
Then each press is virtually instantaneous.

Code:
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]private [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]void[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] button1_Click([/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]object[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] sender, [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]EventArgs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] e)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]{[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]    foreach[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] (Microsoft.WindowsCE.Forms.[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]InputMethod[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] im [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]in[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] inputPanel1.InputMethods)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]    {[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]        MessageBox[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2].Show(im.Name, im.Clsid.ToString());[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]    }[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]}[/SIZE]
even though the code is very simple, I am siting my reference: http://www.christec.co.nz/blog/archives/42

this would be awesome if you could do it... I think the only trouble you would have is determining where the sip button is... but I could be wrong, maybe that's the easy part... I just know it's not always displayed in the same place =)

JVH3

Nov 24, 2008
Minneapolis
www.twitter.com
this would be awesome if you could do it... I think the only trouble you would have is determining where the sip button is... but I could be wrong, maybe that's the easy part... I just know it's not always displayed in the same place =)

Depends on if I can make the existing indicator be the trigger.
Since I still need that to display the sip, so I am hoping to have it launch an exe.
Then I can make an exe that reads a specific list from either the registry or a file.

I am very surprised MS did it this way. Needing to read all registered classes every time the UI is displayed is horrible.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the "EnergyROM" thread !

This development thread is for my "Energy" custom firmware series for the HTC Touch Pro (Raphael) device.

The current build numbers and date can be seen in the title of this thread. I usually update the ROMs about twice a week, as new builds come down the pipe or as new software/updates are available.

I build my ROMs with four main goals.

• Eye candy ( I want my ROM to look great and for it to all flow together nicely)
    • Speed !!!
    • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
    • Stability through private beta testing before public release

I pre-configure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go. So, expect the backlight to be set at the maximum brightness, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set. Doing it this way, makes for a nice ROM that's ready out of the box.

I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization). Backing up with SPB Backup or similar products, is NOT recommended, as they tend to backup the previous release's registry/file bugs as well!

Looking at the download folder you will find two core versions of my ROM.

• The 21916 Build which is the most reliable, fast and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner just like a stock ROM. I recommend you start with this first! :)

• The 29022 Build that's the latest in the 6.5.X series with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys. These builds reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. These are also much more finger friendly throughout.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can stay up to date on the status of my ROM development by "following" me on Twitter.

It's definitely the fastest way to get in touch with me and please don't be afraid to tweet me if you see major issues with the ROMs.
    I generally do not answer "support" questions on Twitter, as it's really not the proper medium for that. Service packs and quick fixes will always be released as links in my tweets and that's definitely the fastest way to get a fix for a ROM.

To follow me on twitter, click here!

If you own an European\Asian Touch PRO, use the "Keyboard Selector" application under Utilities > Tweaks (after you flash the ROM) to select the "Pro" keyboard layout. The ROM comes with the american AT&T Fuze layout enabled by default.

This post features all the Cookie Hometab based ROMs I make.

The original ROM is the "energy" version and that's a good starting point. All the rest, are themes applied to that ROM.
    They all come in two versions,
    Cookie 1.8.5 and Cookie 2.0 (the ROM filename will be labeled "Cookie" and "Cookie.2.0, plus the name of the theme)

You can see more screenshots of these ROMs a couple of posts down.

The two Cookie versions look pretty similar, but Cookie 2.0 has multiple sliding homescreens/freely moveable widgets (similar to Android) and
    quite a few more features and speed, however it's still in 'beta'. Cookie 1.8.5 is considered the less complicated and stable build for now.

My own 'Energy' style

• This is the best ROM version and the way Sense should have been designed by HTC
    • Offers the biggest customization ability out of all versions. You can add/remove bars or items on the homescreen, arrange items any way you like, plus lots of extra features
    • Three built in lockscreens. "HD Mini" style, Manila style or Windows style
    • 3 pages of quicklinks with a configurable amount of shortcuts displayed
    • 3 Homescreen layouts to choose from, as seen in the above screenshots, all completely customizable !
    • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <
    Dinik's "Anastasia"
    • This ROM series is skinned with Dinik's great "Anastasia" theme applied on everything.
    • Everything has been skinned, including Sense, the start menu items, the soft keyboard, parts of the dialer... etc
    _LeCiel_'s ".sencity"

• This ROM is themed with the .sencity theme released by _LeCiel_ who is a very talented artist ! Please support his work if possible.
    • .sencity is not %100 complete yet, but _LeCiel_ is working hard on finishing his work to completely skin the entire ROM.
    DJC & Bobsbbq's "Touch Of Glass"
    • This ROM series is skinned with DJC's "Touch of Glass" theme throughout Sense and the Start Menu
    • More will be skinned as DJC continues his work on the theme in the future...
    ElCondor's "GTX"

• This ROM has the white GTX theme applied
    • Android styled taskbar, matching dialer, matching start menu background and Action screen background
    • GTX is a total reskin of the operating system, so expect a very different (white) experience

Sense%20Home%20Cookie.png
    Sense%20Email.png
    Sense%20Music.png
    Sense%20Settings.png
    Sense%20Facebook.png
    Sense%20CallHistory.png

Start%20Menu.png
    Start%20Menu%20Settings.png
    Start%20Menu%20Settings%20System.png
    Start%20Menu%20Internet.png
    Start%20Menu%20Tools.png

Dialer.png
    Email.png
    Messaging.png
    Lockscreen.png

nrgenergize.png

List of installed applications

Games

• Bubble Breaker
    • Solitaire
    • Teeter
    GPS

• Digital Compass
    • QuickGPS
    • Google Maps
    • HTC GPSTool
    • ChartCross GPS Test
    Internet

• Opera 9.7
    • Jbed Java
    • RSS Hub
    • Remote Desktop
    • A couple of widgets for ROM Updates
    • MSN Messenger and Windows Live
    • Barnes Noble eReader
    • Facebook
    • Palringo
    • Windows Live
    • Messenger
    • Bing
    • Send and Receive All
    • Data Controller
    Multimedia

• Audio Booster
    • FM Radio
    • MP3 Trimmer
    • Voice Recorder
    • YouTube
    • TCPMP
    • InCall Recording
    Office Mobile

• Full suite of Office Mobile 2010
    Tools

• BsB Tweaks
    • Flashlight
    • Lock Device
    • Microsoft MyPhone
    • Registry Editor
    • PIM Backup
    • FDC TaskManager
    • Wifi Router
    • XDA UC
    • My own Settings Exporter tool
    • Shake and Save (screenshot app)
    • Wifi Monster
    • Wifi Router (internet sharing app)
    • tBattery
    On the Start Menu

• Backlight control app
    • Total Commander
    • Rotate Screen (by clicking icon or by pushing down Send key)
    • Windows Marketplace

ROM features at a glance:

• Very fast startup time. You won't find any startup wizards in this ROM. You'll be up and running in a couple minutes after flashing the ROM and ready to go. No need to spend time to set everything up.

• XDA_UC is built in. It will import your custom XML and REG files from your storage card after first boot.

• My own Settings Exporter application is found in the Tools folder. Use it to export all your settings after you customize the device. When a new ROM comes down the line, use it to import everything and save time.

• Everything is setup to use the phone right after flashing. Sounds, notifications, all options, etc

• The HTC Messaging client is removed, leaving the windows built SMS client for much faster texting, but still able to use a nicely skinned Sense text messaging app with "iphone style" messaging bubbles.
    EnergyStandard.png

'Standard' ROMs that have no addons installed on the homescreen. Stock Sense 2.5 !

'Energy'

• This series retains the stock functionality of the Sense UI. The files have been compressed by "CFC" compression. making the UI lighter and faster
    • This ROM still retains my theme and style, plus all the regular apps you find in my ROMs.
    • There are no homescreen addon-ons in this ROM. The best speed and the most stock functionality.

MaxSense.png
    Titanium.png

MaxSense UI (android style homescreen)

• This is a complete rewrite of the Sense homescreen, by maxycy.
    • It features a 3 screen, Android style, homescreen with widgets! The widgets can be placed ANYWHERE on the three screens.
    • 75 Quicklink accessible on all tabs
    • You should really visit the original thread for this mod shown on the next line to see all the features!
    • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <.
    Titanium (ROMs for raw speed!)

• This is a minimal ROM version without Sense in it. It's used primarily for people that like to customize the default 6.5 homescreen (Titanium)
    • You can use it to install alternate homescreen interfaces like SPB Mobile Shell, etc
    • Very low memory footprint and good battery life, but very simple and lacks a lot of features that you would otherwise have available in Sense...

Click the following link for addons, XDA_UC help and various cabs specific to this ROM series

Camera / G-Sensor Issue

In the Rhodium, I found that HTCSensorSDK.dll was missing in both the December 11th and December 13th ROMs.

I found this by running depends.exe on Camera.exe.

I saw that HTCSensorSDK.dll was a dependency.

Since there were also G-Sensor issue, it seemed like a likely cause.

I uploaded my December 5th version of that file. A user applied it.

The Camera started working.

That particular file might not be compatible with the Raphael, so I recommend someone look at the last ROM where the camera worked. backup HTCSensorSDK.dll from the windows folder.

Flash the latest ROM. Then copy the backed up file to the windows folder.

If it works, then zip it up and upload it.

Hope this helps. If it does, please remember the Thanks button.