|July 4|RAPH| .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-|Energy| 21916|29022 - Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Titanium

Search This thread

JayMore

Jul 29, 2007
Szeged
music player, instability problems

Hey,

The music tab's seekbar is misaligned, it is at least 50px higher than it should be (only when using it).

TODAY can easily freeze for some reason and I had another "fuzzy" freeze not waking up from sleep mode when using the power button. :(

Please fix these instabilities, for they are preventing everyday usage of this great PDA and ROM. :D

(EDIT: Using Jul 02 version of 21907 Cookie Energy)

Thanks,
J.

Last edited:

siralex241

May 17, 2009
Chicago
I love energyroms...each release is more innovative than the next..one minor observation is that i see instability being exchanged for innovation. Which has become an issue with newer releases. I am wondering which is the last bug free stable version of energy? I want to have a rom release that I can revert back to after trying out new releases for everyday funtionality purposes.

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
I love energyroms...each release is more innovative than the next..one minor observation is that i see instability being exchanged for innovation. Which has become an issue with newer releases. I am wondering which is the last bug free stable version of energy? I want to have a rom release that I can revert back to after trying out new releases for everyday funtionality purposes.

I've got Energy 1.0 if you want it ? :p Built around Feb 2009 ? :p

daniel_rh

Jul 21, 2007
Are there some way to speed up the text entry? I find it very slow either using the on-screen keyboard or the physical one. If I write fast it takes from 1 to 3 seconds to finish what I was writing, it writes around 2 characters for second. :confused: Note: X9 is disabled

snapieee

Sep 24, 2009
I am having a problem in displaying the date in the title bar. I can't get it displayed at all. I tried to set the option under advanced config> today> show in title bar: clock default
and also tried to set the option under TouchPro Tweak>Titlebar>Date and time and set it to time(default) BUT nothing can get the the time displayed at the title bar.

I have HTC Fuze and I have Energy.RAPHAEL.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jun.27 installed.

anyone have an idea how to fix this problem??

I tried to flash again to Energy.RAPHAEL.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Jul.02 and used Task29 before that, but i still have the same problem. I cannot get the time displayed in the titlebar although I went to TouchPro Tweak>Titlebar>Date and time and set it to time(default) and then soft rest but nothing changed.

Does anyone have a clue how to fix that????

On the other hand I cannot get the Voice Recorder working. Whenever I open it from start>multimedia>voice recorder, I get this error message.
screenshot2id.png

Current rom: Energy.RAPHAEL.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Jul.02
Device: HTC Fuze

Last edited:

JVH3

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 24, 2008
Minneapolis
www.twitter.com
I tried to flash again to Energy.RAPHAEL.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Jul.02 and used Task29 before that, but i still have the same problem. I cannot get the time displayed in the titlebar although I went to TouchPro Tweak>Titlebar>Date and time and set it to time(default) and then soft rest but nothing changed.

Does anyone have a clue how to fix that????

On the other hand I cannot get the Voice Recorder working. Whenever I open it from start>multimedia>voice recorder, I get this error message.
screenshot2id.png

Current rom: Energy.RAPHAEL.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Jul.02

Your first post said you were trying to get the date on the title bar, not the time. Date and Time are different. And that post said you had Energy.RAPHAEL.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jun.27. Did you actually have Dinik?

Dinik has a custom task bar. You will probably need to find a different one to display the time.

As far as Voice Recorder. That appears to also be a problem in the July 2nd 23569 Cookie Rom

Last edited:

snapieee

Sep 24, 2009
Your first post said you were trying to get the date on the title bar, not the time. Date and Time are different. And that post said you had Energy.RAPHAEL.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jun.27. Did you actually have Dinik?

Dinik has a custom task bar. You will probably need to find a different one to display the time.

I apologize as I meant the time.
Yes, I had Energy.RAPHAEL.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jun.27, then today I flash the device with Energy.RAPHAEL.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Ju l.02. I was just curious if I'm gonna try different rom the time problem will be displayed.

you said that Dinik has a custom taskbar, what about "Energy.RAPHAEL.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie" does it have a custom task bar too?

R^7Z

I also noticed since flashing to June 27th today my fuze is running super slow. Did a hard reset and re-flashed as well from SD card....

Have you also applied the "speedup" cab from NRGs tweet for those situations?
The problem is NOT the ROM but the uber awesome home screen! :D
Look for it in the add-ons folder (I think?) :confused:
EDIT
That would be a "negative"! Me looks and will post back shortly! ;)
See this post from benjamminzIS:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=6980219&postcount=26061

Last edited:
MAJOR update to benjamminz NRG_XDA_UC_Mod!!!

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE INFO!!!
What does 0001_NRG_XDA_UC_Mod_Loader.mscr do?
  • 01. it loads my Mod Script (NRG_XDA_UC_Mod_*version*.mscr) with an updated version of MortScript.exe (4.3b15) and waits for it to finish (this way you don't have to install new version of mortscript for my NRG_XDA_UC_Mod to work!).
My NRG_XDA_UC_Mod script does the following, in the following order:
  • 01. Shuts down sense
  • 02. Looks for .NET CE CABs in folder: XDA_UC\_Mod_\netCF, installs them silently using THIS method.
  • 03. Looks for custom dialer CABs in folder: XDA_UC\_Mod_\Dialer, installs them silently by automatically killing cprog.exe and phcanvga.exe automatically if they are already running.
  • 04. Looks for PIM.VOL in folder: XDA_UC, renames current, copy's backup, then places a self actuating and deleting script in \Windows\Startup that will delete the old renamed PIM.VOL file at the next boot.
  • 05. Looks for any *.tsk files in folder: XDA_UC\_Mod_\TSKfiles, copies them to \Windows, then if you don't have a "default" set using autoTSK.ini that should look like:
    Code:
    [theme]
    file=EnergyROM 2010.tsk [color="red"]NO PATH, FILENAME ONLY!!![/color]
    and should be placed in folder: XDA_UC\_Mod_\TSKfiles, if autoTSK.ini is not present aftery copying all *.tsk files to \Windows it will then bring up a menu with all available *.tsk files and choosing one will set it as the current windows theme using cusTSK.exe, if no choice is made then nothing will happen and script will continue on without user input.
  • 06. Looks for CABs in folder: XDA_UC\_Mod_\SDAuto, installs them silently to your storage card. The cabs don't HAVE to be UC compatible, but you will have to do some manual things if they aren't UC compatible... NOTE: not all CABs work with this method, if they don't work, please place them in folder: XDA_UC\SD, for full user interaction when necessary. This is no longer a separate script, I have integrated it. credit to bengilah @ winmo-experts.com
  • 07. Copies all files from folder: XDA_UC\_Mod_\Root, to the root of the device IE: XDA_UC\_Mod_\Root\My Documents gets copied to \My Documents...etc...
  • 08. Looks for folders under folder: XDA_UC\_Mod_\SenseFix\****, and copies the content of each folder to \Windows, this is useful for keeping your fixes/mods seperated so that when a new rom comes out that includes the fix/mod you can just delete that folder and it won't be copied to device anymore during XDA_UC setup =)
  • 09. Looks for *.wgt files in folder: XDA_UC\_Mod_\WGTfiles, and installs them with wmwidgetInstaller.exe automatically (not silent, but usually no user input is required).
  • 10. Imports CHT settings file, if present in folder: XDA_UC\_Mod_\CHTfile, this also automatically restarts sense and is the end of the script, if sense for some reason doesn't start, it tries again manually by setting the registry key @ HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\HTC Sense - "Enabled" =dword:0x1 and the redrawing the today screen, if sense doesn't start, a soft reset is probably needed.
  • 11. Finally, I have added logging (no matter whether script is ran manually or automatically by XDA_UC) and on-screen notifications (only during initial XDA_UC setup), the log file can be found in folder: XDA_UC\_Mod_\log.txt

What does customFRE do?

I DID NOT WRITE (MOST OF) THIS CODE, I ONLY CUT/COPY/PASTED IT TO MAKE IT WORK THE WAY I WANTED/NEEDED IT TO!!!!
  • 01. * Full minus file > customRegXport, PIMBackup & CHTBackup
  • 02. * FullBackupXport > Filebackup.ini, Regexport.ini, PIMBackup & CHTBackup
  • 03. * CustomRegXport > Regexport.ini
  • 04. * PIMBackup > Backs up PIM data with PIMBackup, if a file already exists in XDA_UC folder, it copies the file(s) to folder: XDA_UC\_Mod_\Manual\PIM
  • 05. * CHTBackup > Backs up Co0kie Home Tab data and saves it as "chtsettings.cht" in folder: XDA_UC\_Mod_\CHTfile
  • 06. * filebackup > filebackup.ini
  • 07. * Full Export > full registry exported saved in folder: XDA_UC\_Mod_\Manual\REG
  • 08. * View Regexport.ini > Shows you the contents of regexport.ini
  • 09. * View Filebackup.ini > Shows you the contents of filebackup.ini
  • 10. * _ E X I T _ * > self explanatory ;-)
Please see posts #2 & #3 for examples of filebackup.ini and regexport.ini

Dilphat

May 23, 2009
Did a quick search but got nothing.

I've been losing sound on my phone, happened on the previous release as well.
I have to soft reset to get it back. After a while (usually around a day or so), tone/ringtones disappear, changing volume has no "beeps". Soft reset and it's all good again.

Anyone else with this problem? Never had this problem before btw

I'm running the latest CHT Dinik Glass Energy ROM
Last working ROM that I have that doesn't have the sound problem is from Jun 07th

I have the sound problem also, but happens randomly.

Hey,

TODAY can easily freeze for some reason and I had another "fuzzy" freeze not waking up from sleep mode when using the power button. :(

(EDIT: Using Jul 02 version of 21907 Cookie Energy)

Thanks,
J.

hahaha this happens to me a lot especially when it is in sleep, and then i get a text. From there on out I would have to open the back and take out and reinsert the battery and turn phone back on.

using:
Energy.RAPHAEL.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jun.27.

JVH3

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 24, 2008
Minneapolis
www.twitter.com
I apologize as I meant the time.
Yes, I had Energy.RAPHAEL.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jun.27, then today I flash the device with Energy.RAPHAEL.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Ju l.02. I was just curious if I'm gonna try different rom the time problem will be displayed.

you said that Dinik has a custom taskbar, what about "Energy.RAPHAEL.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie" does it have a custom task bar too?

The time is on the task bar in the normal cookie ROM. At least for 23569.

If it is not there, then a mod you are applying is removing it.

As far as recorder.exe.

I ran depends.exe on it and it is dependant on these dlls:
AMR_WRITER.DLL
AYGSHELL.DLL
CESHELL.DLL
COREDLL.DLL
DOCLIST.DLL
GSMAMRENC.DLL
NOTE_PRJ.DLL
RESLOADER.DLL
VERINFOU2.DLL
GPSVC.DLL
IESHIMS.DLL

I did not see all of them in the windows folder, so there probably are some missing ones.

snapieee

Sep 24, 2009
The time is on the task bar in the normal cookie ROM. At least for 23569.

As far as recorder.exe.

I ran depends.exe on it and it is dependant on these dlls:
AMR_WRITER.DLL
AYGSHELL.DLL
CESHELL.DLL
COREDLL.DLL
DOCLIST.DLL
GSMAMRENC.DLL
NOTE_PRJ.DLL
RESLOADER.DLL
VERINFOU2.DLL
GPSVC.DLL
IESHIMS.DLL

I did not see all of them in the windows folder, so there probably are some missing ones.

Thanks....I'll try to get one of the 23569 build although I heard some problems about the ROMs based on it

What mod you are talking about? I didn't apply anything. The time isn't displayed even after a fresh flash using task29 and then the desired rom "Energy.RAPHAEL.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Ju l.02", and without even touching anything in the rom.

concerning the recorder.exe I have no idea where the DDL file you mentioned went. may be NRGZ28 can help us or someone else.

By the way, I would like to report that while I was trying to the use the quicklist wheel bar to browse to Photos & Videos there is nothing diplayed at all, although I'm sure that they are ther at my SD card and the number of the pic are just displayed but no thumbnail.

screenshot1dv.png

Current rom: Energy.RAPHAEL.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Ju l.02

ksupalo

May 12, 2010
Moscow
twitter.com
Tell me please, when will be able to make video calls? Or is it already in the current firmware (July 02)?
I take the standard firmware dated May 13, standard ...
Thank you.

Monfro

Jul 4, 2009
Mantova (Italy)
Nexus 9
Google Pixel C
Thanks....I'll try to get one of the 23569 build although I heard some problems about the ROMs based on it

What mod you are talking about? I didn't apply anything. The time isn't displayed even after a fresh flash using task29 and then the desired rom "Energy.RAPHAEL.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Ju l.02", and without even touching anything in the rom.

concerning the recorder.exe I have no idea where the DDL file you mentioned went. may be NRGZ28 can help us or someone else.

By the way, I would like to report that while I was trying to the use the quicklist wheel bar to browse to Photos & Videos there is nothing diplayed at all, although I'm sure that they are ther at my SD card and the number of the pic are just displayed but no thumbnail.

Current rom: Energy.RAPHAEL.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Ju l.02

To fix Photo Tab issue read this post:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=7057954&postcount=26312

To have clock shown in WM21xxx taskbar go to:
Start Menu/Settings/Clock and Akarms
In the tab "More" (last one) you have "Display the clock on the title bar in all programs".
When clock is enabled it will be in the place of battery meter...windows design...
On 23xxx series it is shown by default, and you can't remove it.

TheXeno

Apr 23, 2009
The ROMS are still there.
Go to Page 1, Post 2.

The links have changed slightly but they are there.

No sorry, but I've downloaded a rom, that isn't called "standard reference", but was "cookie reference", on the post #2 . Now the screen are being removed, and also links. There is only the stocklike NOT coocked (or, called "standard reference"), on the post #3, and it isn't the same. Why? There was a problem? Can I've the same ROM again?

pee-wee

Apr 3, 2010
Around Your Connections
Xiaomi Mi A2
No sorry, but I've downloaded a rom, that isn't called "standard reference", but was "cookie reference", on the post #2 . Now the screen are being removed, and also links. There is only the stocklike NOT coocked (or, called "standard reference"), on the post #3, and it isn't the same. Why? There was a problem? Can I've the same ROM again?

its placed in 1 link here
http://hotfile.com/list/600958/8e6e83a

sense 2.5 and sense 2.5 reference
difference is stock sense with energy speed and stock sense with basic energy touch and speed

CMIIW

hgk-martijn

Jan 22, 2010
Netherlands
Maxsense

hello there guys
im seeing everytime new roms and im also using them
but i liked the maxsense UI but there where soms problems with it..
does anybody know if there is going to come an update?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the "EnergyROM" thread !

This development thread is for my "Energy" custom firmware series for the HTC Touch Pro (Raphael) device.

The current build numbers and date can be seen in the title of this thread. I usually update the ROMs about twice a week, as new builds come down the pipe or as new software/updates are available.

I build my ROMs with four main goals.

• Eye candy ( I want my ROM to look great and for it to all flow together nicely)
    • Speed !!!
    • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
    • Stability through private beta testing before public release

I pre-configure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go. So, expect the backlight to be set at the maximum brightness, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set. Doing it this way, makes for a nice ROM that's ready out of the box.

I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization). Backing up with SPB Backup or similar products, is NOT recommended, as they tend to backup the previous release's registry/file bugs as well!

Looking at the download folder you will find two core versions of my ROM.

• The 21916 Build which is the most reliable, fast and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner just like a stock ROM. I recommend you start with this first! :)

• The 29022 Build that's the latest in the 6.5.X series with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys. These builds reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. These are also much more finger friendly throughout.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can stay up to date on the status of my ROM development by "following" me on Twitter.

It's definitely the fastest way to get in touch with me and please don't be afraid to tweet me if you see major issues with the ROMs.
    I generally do not answer "support" questions on Twitter, as it's really not the proper medium for that. Service packs and quick fixes will always be released as links in my tweets and that's definitely the fastest way to get a fix for a ROM.

To follow me on twitter, click here!

If you own an European\Asian Touch PRO, use the "Keyboard Selector" application under Utilities > Tweaks (after you flash the ROM) to select the "Pro" keyboard layout. The ROM comes with the american AT&T Fuze layout enabled by default.

This post features all the Cookie Hometab based ROMs I make.

The original ROM is the "energy" version and that's a good starting point. All the rest, are themes applied to that ROM.
    They all come in two versions,
    Cookie 1.8.5 and Cookie 2.0 (the ROM filename will be labeled "Cookie" and "Cookie.2.0, plus the name of the theme)

You can see more screenshots of these ROMs a couple of posts down.

The two Cookie versions look pretty similar, but Cookie 2.0 has multiple sliding homescreens/freely moveable widgets (similar to Android) and
    quite a few more features and speed, however it's still in 'beta'. Cookie 1.8.5 is considered the less complicated and stable build for now.

My own 'Energy' style

• This is the best ROM version and the way Sense should have been designed by HTC
    • Offers the biggest customization ability out of all versions. You can add/remove bars or items on the homescreen, arrange items any way you like, plus lots of extra features
    • Three built in lockscreens. "HD Mini" style, Manila style or Windows style
    • 3 pages of quicklinks with a configurable amount of shortcuts displayed
    • 3 Homescreen layouts to choose from, as seen in the above screenshots, all completely customizable !
    • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <
    Dinik's "Anastasia"
    • This ROM series is skinned with Dinik's great "Anastasia" theme applied on everything.
    • Everything has been skinned, including Sense, the start menu items, the soft keyboard, parts of the dialer... etc
    _LeCiel_'s ".sencity"

• This ROM is themed with the .sencity theme released by _LeCiel_ who is a very talented artist ! Please support his work if possible.
    • .sencity is not %100 complete yet, but _LeCiel_ is working hard on finishing his work to completely skin the entire ROM.
    DJC & Bobsbbq's "Touch Of Glass"
    • This ROM series is skinned with DJC's "Touch of Glass" theme throughout Sense and the Start Menu
    • More will be skinned as DJC continues his work on the theme in the future...
    ElCondor's "GTX"

• This ROM has the white GTX theme applied
    • Android styled taskbar, matching dialer, matching start menu background and Action screen background
    • GTX is a total reskin of the operating system, so expect a very different (white) experience

Sense%20Home%20Cookie.png
    Sense%20Email.png
    Sense%20Music.png
    Sense%20Settings.png
    Sense%20Facebook.png
    Sense%20CallHistory.png

Start%20Menu.png
    Start%20Menu%20Settings.png
    Start%20Menu%20Settings%20System.png
    Start%20Menu%20Internet.png
    Start%20Menu%20Tools.png

Dialer.png
    Email.png
    Messaging.png
    Lockscreen.png

nrgenergize.png

List of installed applications

Games

• Bubble Breaker
    • Solitaire
    • Teeter
    GPS

• Digital Compass
    • QuickGPS
    • Google Maps
    • HTC GPSTool
    • ChartCross GPS Test
    Internet

• Opera 9.7
    • Jbed Java
    • RSS Hub
    • Remote Desktop
    • A couple of widgets for ROM Updates
    • MSN Messenger and Windows Live
    • Barnes Noble eReader
    • Facebook
    • Palringo
    • Windows Live
    • Messenger
    • Bing
    • Send and Receive All
    • Data Controller
    Multimedia

• Audio Booster
    • FM Radio
    • MP3 Trimmer
    • Voice Recorder
    • YouTube
    • TCPMP
    • InCall Recording
    Office Mobile

• Full suite of Office Mobile 2010
    Tools

• BsB Tweaks
    • Flashlight
    • Lock Device
    • Microsoft MyPhone
    • Registry Editor
    • PIM Backup
    • FDC TaskManager
    • Wifi Router
    • XDA UC
    • My own Settings Exporter tool
    • Shake and Save (screenshot app)
    • Wifi Monster
    • Wifi Router (internet sharing app)
    • tBattery
    On the Start Menu

• Backlight control app
    • Total Commander
    • Rotate Screen (by clicking icon or by pushing down Send key)
    • Windows Marketplace

ROM features at a glance:

• Very fast startup time. You won't find any startup wizards in this ROM. You'll be up and running in a couple minutes after flashing the ROM and ready to go. No need to spend time to set everything up.

• XDA_UC is built in. It will import your custom XML and REG files from your storage card after first boot.

• My own Settings Exporter application is found in the Tools folder. Use it to export all your settings after you customize the device. When a new ROM comes down the line, use it to import everything and save time.

• Everything is setup to use the phone right after flashing. Sounds, notifications, all options, etc

• The HTC Messaging client is removed, leaving the windows built SMS client for much faster texting, but still able to use a nicely skinned Sense text messaging app with "iphone style" messaging bubbles.
    EnergyStandard.png

'Standard' ROMs that have no addons installed on the homescreen. Stock Sense 2.5 !

'Energy'

• This series retains the stock functionality of the Sense UI. The files have been compressed by "CFC" compression. making the UI lighter and faster
    • This ROM still retains my theme and style, plus all the regular apps you find in my ROMs.
    • There are no homescreen addon-ons in this ROM. The best speed and the most stock functionality.

MaxSense.png
    Titanium.png

MaxSense UI (android style homescreen)

• This is a complete rewrite of the Sense homescreen, by maxycy.
    • It features a 3 screen, Android style, homescreen with widgets! The widgets can be placed ANYWHERE on the three screens.
    • 75 Quicklink accessible on all tabs
    • You should really visit the original thread for this mod shown on the next line to see all the features!
    • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <.
    Titanium (ROMs for raw speed!)

• This is a minimal ROM version without Sense in it. It's used primarily for people that like to customize the default 6.5 homescreen (Titanium)
    • You can use it to install alternate homescreen interfaces like SPB Mobile Shell, etc
    • Very low memory footprint and good battery life, but very simple and lacks a lot of features that you would otherwise have available in Sense...

Click the following link for addons, XDA_UC help and various cabs specific to this ROM series

Camera / G-Sensor Issue

In the Rhodium, I found that HTCSensorSDK.dll was missing in both the December 11th and December 13th ROMs.

I found this by running depends.exe on Camera.exe.

I saw that HTCSensorSDK.dll was a dependency.

Since there were also G-Sensor issue, it seemed like a likely cause.

I uploaded my December 5th version of that file. A user applied it.

The Camera started working.

That particular file might not be compatible with the Raphael, so I recommend someone look at the last ROM where the camera worked. backup HTCSensorSDK.dll from the windows folder.

Flash the latest ROM. Then copy the backed up file to the windows folder.

If it works, then zip it up and upload it.

Hope this helps. If it does, please remember the Thanks button.