Thanks Meter: 4,258

By KBizzle, Senior Member on 24th February 2012, 01:59 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
17th April 2012, 02:23 AM |#3921  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0CKSTAR3N3RGY

Sorry if this has been covered, but do the capacitive buttons stop working randomly on this rom? Haven't been able to find a way to control them or turn the back on.

Very sorry if its been covered, I can't search the thread on the xda site from my phone, it won't let me.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

would like to know this too, they turn on when i change the brightness via the statusbar, but dont come back on after screen off.

also, at some point i lost the ability to plug in with usb to my pc for moving files on and off the phone. First it was the original usb way, as in a notification option to enable it as usb storage, then it changed to mtp/ptp option, which never worked, driver install fails (win7 64), now even that option doesnt show up in notification, just fails at trying to install the "MTP USB Device" drivers.

17th April 2012, 02:25 AM |#3922  
Thanks Meter: 321

More
4g toggle
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcparker

Oh my giddy aunt this ROM rocks. And I don't really understand the SD Card read problem that is stated, My phone reads the SD card fine, no third-party app required. Is the problem discussed just with USB Mounting? or am I just a lucky bastard?

Everything I've tested so far is working perfectly with me. SD, netflix, video camera, setting wallpapers, notifications, GPS lock. All that is left that I had trouble with on other ROMs is Keyboard manager, but I think that is more app related than the ROM.

I just wish there was an option in the AOKP Settings to change the font face, not just the style, and also a 4G toggle switch. Thanks to everyone involved!

so this rom does have 4g?
17th April 2012, 02:31 AM |#3923  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral2145

so this rom does have 4g?

Yes.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
17th April 2012, 02:37 AM |#3924  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTHONY81L

go to settings / rom control / power menu options / show navigation bar toggle checked .. hold power button and under navigation bar controls turn off the power button circle

didnt help

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

rom toolbox is good at changing the system font, and as for usb, the issue is i cant mount on pc
17th April 2012, 02:38 AM |#3925  
OP Senior Member
Flag Knoxville

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by badname

didnt help

I think he misunderstood. It's a bug currently.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
17th April 2012, 02:40 AM |#3926  
Thanks Meter: 144

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by badname

didnt help

lol i dont know what to tell u then maybe a bad flash or something .. thats the exact way to turn them on and off . qbking77 has a video stating those exact commands from his review on the first aokp rom that got ported like a month or so ago

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbizzle

I think he misunderstood. It's a bug currently.

does this rom have the voicemail notification bug ?
17th April 2012, 02:56 AM |#3927  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Headset Controls and Pulse notification
Great ROM so far. I'm loving it, and loving the battery life. But, the only problem I have with the battery is the pulse notification light. Battery was great all day, until it hit 14% and the pulse light came on. Then the battery went down rapidly. I know (well I think) the reason is because of the pulse notification light. Normally I find it in Settings>Display (if I'm not mistaken). But I can't seem to find it anywhere on this ROM. Also, one other thing. Headset buttons. I often use my headset for music, and to answer/end calls. But my headset button doesn't work on this ROM but works perfectly fine on every other ICS I tried. Perhaps the fd10 kernel is responsible? I'm unsure. But if there's a fix, that would be great. Anyways, thanks, in advance :D
17th April 2012, 03:12 AM |#3928  
OP Senior Member
Flag Knoxville

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTHONY81L

lol i dont know what to tell u then maybe a bad flash or something .. thats the exact way to turn them on and off . qbking77 has a video stating those exact commands from his review on the first aokp rom that got ported like a month or so ago

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

does this rom have the voicemail notification bug ?

People have mentioned it lately but I haven't ever seen it since moving to the e4gt. And I can tell you first hand that I was plagued by it on my last two devices. I'm not sure how it fixed itself.

17th April 2012, 03:19 AM |#3929  
Flag Whiteland, Indiana
Thanks Meter: 508

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcparker

Oh my giddy aunt this ROM rocks. And I don't really understand the SD Card read problem that is stated, My phone reads the SD card fine, no third-party app required. Is the problem discussed just with USB Mounting? or am I just a lucky bastard?

Everything I've tested so far is working perfectly with me. SD, netflix, video camera, setting wallpapers, notifications, GPS lock. All that is left that I had trouble with on other ROMs is Keyboard manager, but I think that is more app related than the ROM.

I just wish there was an option in the AOKP Settings to change the font face, not just the style, and also a 4G toggle switch. Thanks to everyone involved!

The rom won't read external card correctly which can cause the gallery not to read pics on external card same as google music.
17th April 2012, 03:20 AM |#3930  
Thanks Meter: 144

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbizzle

People have mentioned it lately but I haven't ever seen it since moving to the e4gt. And I can tell you first hand that I was plagued by it on my last two devices. I'm not sure how it fixed itself.

yea ive had it on cm9 aokp and the nocturnal venom rom .. its definitely the most annoying bug imaginable
17th April 2012, 03:30 AM |#3931  
Flag Can't say because I'm a cia agent. 👀
Thanks Meter: 2,441

More
So i finally gave in and flashed this today. Been thinking my phones going to die soon from so many flashes!! May have to take this on my road trip coming up here pretty soon. Just a short one, flying from NO to SA and renting a car and driving out to Leakey Tx to prepare to sell some land.. Anyone interested in property pm me. Lol. On another note, this rom is wuuuzzzz uuuppppp!! Check it!

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread