Thread Closed Email Thread
21st April 2012, 12:05 AM |#4321  
OP Senior Member
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 4,258

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iniz94

Just wondering, is there any way to install the HTC Sense 4 clock? Nocturnal Venum ROM has it which is why I used to use it, until it started adding more parts of Sense 4.0. I don't like Sense, just the clock :P

You could try pulling the clock apk from the system/apps folder in the nocturnal rom zip and then add it to your app folder, set permissions to the same as the rest of the apps, reboot. See if it shows up in your widgets.

21st April 2012, 12:06 AM |#4322  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbizzle

You could try pulling the clock apk from the system/apps folder in the nocturnal rom zip and then add it to your app folder, set permissions to the same as the rest of the apps, reboot. See if it shows up in your widgets.

Tried that once, didn't work. I think it has something to do with needing the Sense UI, but I'm wondering if there's any sort of workaround. Also, not trying to be picky or anything, but I noticed that there is no Cosmic Flow live wallpaper included, but it was in Nocturnal Venum. Any reason for this?
21st April 2012, 12:08 AM |#4323  
Thanks Meter: 1,488

More
Is the USB not sticking fixed in latest build?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
21st April 2012, 12:09 AM |#4324  
OP Senior Member
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 4,258

More
Quote:

Tried that once, didn't work. I think it has something to do with needing the Sense UI, but I'm wondering if there's any sort of workaround. Also, not trying to be picky or anything, but I noticed that there is no Cosmic Flow live wallpaper included, but it was in Nocturnal Venum. Any reason for this?

Not sure. You could try PMing the guys and asking them what the clock is dependent on.
21st April 2012, 12:29 AM |#4325  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:

Just wondering, is there any way to install the HTC Sense 4 clock? Nocturnal Venum ROM has it which is why I used to use it, until it started adding more parts of Sense 4.0. I don't like Sense, just the clock :P

The clock from Nocturnal Venom can be found at the link below. I downloaded the black one already and installed. It works fine and looks great.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=25098864
The Following User Says Thank You to rde34 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rde34 Ad-Free
21st April 2012, 12:38 AM |#4326  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rde34

The clock from Nocturnal Venom can be found at the link below. I downloaded the black one already and installed. It works fine and looks great.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=25098864

Really? Mine didn't work... Did you install it as a system app or regular app? I pushed Sense_4_clock.apk into system/apps and it doesn't show up as a widget option.
21st April 2012, 12:49 AM |#4327  
Flag ponca city, oklahoma
Thanks Meter: 248

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Really? Mine didn't work... Did you install it as a system app or regular app? I pushed Sense_4_clock.apk into system/apps and it doesn't show up as a widget option.

System/app, fix permissions and reboot. Works for me too

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
21st April 2012, 12:52 AM |#4328  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:

I was able to install like a normal .apk and it worked fine.
21st April 2012, 01:21 AM |#4329  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Noticed 2 bugs (build 32).

1) Capacitive buttons wont light up after waking up the screen. If you change the screen brightness they'll light back up until the screen powers off again.

2) When on the lock screen, Pressing the "USB Connected" notification in the notifications tray will power off the display.

On an unrelated note (aka, it's not the ROM--it's probably a hardware issue) my PC isn't recognizing my phone (and vice versa) 99% of the time. When I plug the USB cable in the phone receives power but it doesn't recognize that there's a computer on the other end. I have the drivers and Kies so that's not it. I also tested my dad's E4gT (also running AOKP b32) on my computer and it picked it up right away. Sadface.
21st April 2012, 03:32 AM |#4330  
Flag Carbondale, IL
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Am I the only one who does not have working GPS?

Also when I send/receive mms it takes literally hours for me or the recipient to get it...I'd there a fix?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
21st April 2012, 03:39 AM |#4331  
Flag ponca city, oklahoma
Thanks Meter: 248

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizky911

Am I the only one who does not have working GPS?

Also when I send/receive mms it takes literally hours for me or the recipient to get it...I'd there a fix?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

My gps works. I fixed it on an earlier version of Blend ICS by running FasterFix then GpsFix. It has worked for some and not for others. Both apps can be uninstalled after getting a gps lock. My mms also works fine, but I don't use the stock app. I use GoSmsPro. You could also try flashing a different modem.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread