FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Official ClockworkMod Touch Recovery 5.8.3.1

854 posts
Thanks Meter: 388
 
By rootrider, Senior Member on 12th April 2012, 07:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th August 2012, 02:15 PM |#41  
teerapong.g's Avatar
Senior Member
Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
S3 can do ?

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to teerapong.g For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift teerapong.g Ad-Free
 
 
13th August 2012, 02:56 AM |#42  
Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootrider

Did you flash the boot.img via fastboot? As axiom is based on T-Mobile US 1.84 OTA Update you should flash the apropriate boot.img (kernel).

Check here. And have a look into the axiom thread so...

yeah i did that was the first thing i did. but its okay now cause now i know i have to manually flash the update in cwm instead. thanks though
14th August 2012, 11:35 PM |#43  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 351
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thephunk

Has anyone else experienced this? When powered off and placed on the charger, it will automatically boot into recovery. I'm concerned that if the battery goes completely dead there will be no possibility of charging due to this.

Is this still an issue in the latest version of CWM touch? Or does the phone stay off now when you plug it in when it is already off?
15th August 2012, 01:23 AM |#44  
dooshbag45's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 317
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrikenn

Is this still an issue in the latest version of CWM touch? Or does the phone stay off now when you plug it in when it is already off?

Its not an issue. This has been happening since my g1. Still charges in recovery. Just not sure why it would need to turn on in the first place. I've even flashed roms with low battery and have it plugged in. The hd2 completely reboots since it drops into magldr first.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using xda premium
17th August 2012, 12:52 AM |#45  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Is there a way to flash back to the original recovery?

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium
17th August 2012, 01:31 AM |#46  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 351
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXZaufiXx

Is there a way to flash back to the original recovery?

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

Check out the all in one toolkit

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
19th August 2012, 09:53 PM |#47  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrikenn

Check out the all in one toolkit

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

i already have tried the tool, but i can't find a option to flash original recovery
19th August 2012, 10:02 PM |#48  
rootrider's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Starnberg
Thanks Meter: 388
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXZaufiXx

i already have tried the tool, but i can't find a option to flash original recovery


You can download it here and flash it in fastboot mode via 'fastboot flash recovery ville_recovery_signed.img'.

Done.
22nd August 2012, 09:08 PM |#49  
Member
Flag Chungli
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootrider

You can download it here and flash it in fastboot mode via 'fastboot flash recovery ville_recovery_signed.img'.

Done.

Hi, this is for S4, S3 or both? Thanks
24th August 2012, 07:18 AM |#50  
rootrider's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Starnberg
Thanks Meter: 388
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant6301

Hi, this is for S4, S3 or both? Thanks

According to a post in this thread, it won't work on S3 devices.

So you can find one maybe in the S3 development thread.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes