[DEV][ICS+SENSE][Mar.20.2012]HTC One V development[Source+RUU]

Search This thread

withbloodskies

Jul 26, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
I'm going to put up the thread in a bit (just waiting for Tiny so he can reserve a post (if he wants)). I made the ROM smoother than it already was, but right now not much works unfortunately, we're working on getting WiFi and data fixed as fast as I can.

Yeah I would figure Data/wifi would be first.
Hoping music/storage will be fixed afterwards. I've been dying to try out the new music player and audio.

Just curious, will we have to used hacked libs or audio hardware to get it to work properly?
I was going to reflash shakys again and mess around with libs and some other files, but if it runs deeper than that I won't be able to do anything lol.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

tiny4579

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2011
Yeah I would figure Data/wifi would be first.
Hoping music/storage will be fixed afterwards. I've been dying to try out the new music player and audio.

Just curious, will we have to used hacked libs or audio hardware to get it to work properly?
I was going to reflash shakys again and mess around with libs and some other files, but if it runs deeper than that I won't be able to do anything lol.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

We have our own thread now for the ROM but we're still trying to fix data/wifi.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I tell you what guys ill boot this thing for you but you guys will have to support it... I have way to much going on right now to support it, but I will boot it if you want?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    Original APP folder from most current leak::

App Folder

Original Framework folder from most current leak::

Framework Folder

Tiny's One_V Port so far:
    (Boots to the Bootanimation.)

Here is my logcat, maybe someone can figure it out. I'm taking a break for now:

logcat.txt

My current ROM is below.

sense-ics-inc.zip

Rom Update Utility:

RUU_PRIMO_U_ICS_40A_HTCCN_CHS_1.68.1400.2_Radio_20 .67.30.0831U_3831.15.00.28_M_release_254948_signed .exe

Run the RUU
    Wait a bit until the Rom Update Utility lets you press 'Next.'
    Don't press 'Next' though,
    Go to your Start Menu > Run > type in %temp%
    Now sort the folder by 'Date.'
    The first folder will be the folder that has a 'rom.zip' inside of it inside of the 2nd folder.

HTC_One_V_Ramdisk:

V_Ramdisk Download
    Whats up guys!! It's been a long time.
    I apologize for the delay in posting the port link. You'll have to forgive my internet. But, I assure you that the download is as fast as I can get it with my own server that I use.

EDIT: Port is on the next page --->

Just to make sure that everyone is on the same page - This port is NOT a working port.

It will flash to the DInc and it will install properly but it does not boot. And it is obvious why, lol, because we are still missing the piece to the puzzle to make a working kernel.

I hope that this will give you what you need to get this project I started the thrust in the right direction.

As for my method thus far, I am using the zImage from and AOSP ICS port with Ramdisk parts from the One_V.

Post Script - Today is my third year anniversary being apart of XDA. And I can only hope many more years to come.

CHEERS ALL!
    If I get time this week ill take a look at this... But I'm almost 90% sure it'll never boot on the older hw.... If it does boot what it will take to boot it will make it so unstable that it won't be usable at all, but ill check it out for you guys

Sent from my OnE XxX using Tapatalk