[app]teeter.apk!!!

Search This thread

raghav tambi

Jun 9, 2013
error

Here is the teeter apk for those of you who have been searching ;)its by Preven

Dont install. Just copy to system/app with a root explorer and set permissions to rw-r--r--
Thanks Incanity!

IF I HELPED PRESS THANKS!!!:D

hey I have a htc desire c with mini cm 10 rom flashed when I started the app it says this application can only works in htc phones

Brulsturm

Jan 5, 2015
HTC Wildfire, CM7.2: no go

HTC Wildfire (Buzz), CM 7.2.0
copied to /system/app, set permissions to rw-r--r--, rebooted, app appeared in app drawer, but says "this application can only be used on HTC devices".
when that message has shown, the reboot after, the icon is gone in the app drawer...
How ironic, the original ROM had Teeter in it....

Maybe the APK's are different for each phone? (Screenresolution) The Wildfire has only 240x320.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2015
Bahir Dar
Doesn't work on MY Galaxy Fame (GT-S6810)

I'm pretty sure it doesn't. I believe this app somehow relies in HTC framework. But maybe :) just give it a shot. If it works I'll update the OP :)

Sent from my iPad mini - The Sequel

I am a big HTC fan, even if I can't afford one, I had plenty of chances to play around with many of HTCs flagship devices, as a maintenance guy. Teeter is the one thing I love about HTC. I once tried to extract it from the RUU and tried to install it on a galaxy phone, but wouldn't install. But today this method worked and the game came up on the app-drawer. But sadly, when I open it it said "This app can only work on HTC devices" and crashed and the app disapeared. The device I experimented on is Galaxy FAME.

Top Liked Posts