Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mp9enginex

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

viro18

Dec 10, 2012
after i followed the instructions in 1st post my kindle fire hd has gone crazy!
while booting kindle logo switches to landscape and while running kindle registers touch input in wrong places!
what can i do?

ps: no backup of replaced files as the ones i downloaded from here were stated as "tested"

regards viro

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
after i followed the instructions in 1st post my kindle fire hd has gone crazy!
while booting kindle logo switches to landscape and while running kindle registers touch input in wrong places!
what can i do?

ps: no backup of replaced files as the ones i downloaded from here were stated as "tested"

regards viro

you downloaded a wrong version, your kindle fire software is ? 7.2.3 or 7.2.1 or 7.1.5 ?, or you dont set correct permission to build.prop, so your tablet wont rotate!

viro18

Dec 10, 2012
i downloaded versin 7.2.3 and set all permissions... my tablet rotates but kinda wrong

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
i downloaded versin 7.2.3 and set all permissions... my tablet rotates but kinda wrong

its inpossible, my tweak work good, recently i have made them in my brothers kindle and work like a charm, permission for build.prop have to be rw-r

see if the build.prop is from other version, or a program or tweak is corrupting mine, you are like the meme from your avatar xD

Reactions: viro18

viro18

Dec 10, 2012
you are fkin right! damn. just saw i downloaded wrong version through aurora -.-'
so now i try to replace everything else. thx a ton!

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
you are fkin right! damn. just saw i downloaded wrong version through aurora -.-'
so now i try to replace everything else. thx a ton!

when i say they work because they work when you download brong version it will be bugged because isnt compatible, like a system.img from 7.2.3 with boot and recovery .img from 7.2.1 undestand?

when you doenload any version see that its right xD

Last edited:

stefanescupatronu

Sep 6, 2009
brasov
Moves the better the score (quadrant) remains at 2400 and 2500 with task killer enable maximum. I have several applications running and made test I mean exceptional act 2494 score in quadrant.

Last edited:

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
mpengine and rpengine died, and rtmix manager is the new one, it is even better, but i have to know some things before trying to put this on my tweaks, but i can see that is exellent, very good !

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
Yes I tested score remains at 2400 is a bit slower but the first version is much faster unchanged mpenginex

dont touched mpengine only some things. and quadrant value dont tell you the speed, the speed is what you see, and i changed something that if quadrant say you a lower score, is because it is wrong, because this change the speed in apps

Last edited:

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
play gta vice city with my tweaks, and then use my tweaks in test too with this tweaks and reboot and use gta vice city and see, but the most inportant tweaks are here, in the other there are some sound tweaks !

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
i m adding to the kindle fire hd a swap partition in the sd and a developer is making a script that would be compatible so we can have swap, so our tablet will be faster!

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
With a gig of RAM is swap even necessary?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk HD

no, but a small swap will help the kindle with hard task and big games, so i things a 250 mb swap will help a bit or 100, or a bit less, but it will help, and more with big games. i want to make the kindle another tablet, a gamer tablet, so, this will help. if we could get a kernel with updated drivers and cpu and gpu overclocked with smartass v2 with sio scheluder i will be more happy XD (and a rom with android 4.2.1 too, it is more faster)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollaback12786

Top Liked Posts