[Official Android 4.4] [CM 11 - Nightly] CyanogenMod LG Optimus G Pro All E98X

Search This thread

ocieno

Jul 13, 2010
Why add an app when it is there under settings (once activated)? Also that app says 4.3 support added...nothing about 4.4.

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sorry, didn't know you can activate them and please help on how to activate them, and also I'm having trouble with sensors, they are all not working, light sensor and accelerometers.

psal217050

Aug 24, 2011
Central PA
Sorry, didn't know you can activate them and please help on how to activate them, and also I'm having trouble with sensors, they are all not working, light sensor and accelerometers.

Go to settings, about phone, build number... Tap it a bunch of times and developer option will be activated in the settings menu.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Anyone on the 11/09 build yet?

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

Me too. SD card fix from appleknight still needed.

Reactions: ocieno

ocieno

Jul 13, 2010
Go to settings, about phone, build number... Tap it a bunch of times and developer option will be activated in the settings menu.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Me too. SD card fix from appleknight still needed.

Thanks, much appreciated.
Any idea on how to activate sensors, accelerometer and light sensor, they both not working at all, I'm using international version E988.

Mervingio

Mar 28, 2011
Elysium
OnePlus 7 Pro
Thanks, much appreciated.
Any idea on how to activate sensors, accelerometer and light sensor, they both not working at all, I'm using international version E988.

I search for an app for proximity sensor too I take a call but the screen is black so can't press any keypad number.

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

rehuxley

Dec 1, 2010
Will this work for bean stalk 4.4 running on a E980? Sorry to post a different rom but looking for a fix. My sd card shows that it has only 1g remaining but should have about 10g. Thanks!

Last edited:

StarkV5

Oct 18, 2013
On Earth
Hi.

Anyone facing issues sending SMS? I get error process.android.com has stopped. I tries SMS app and Hangout.

Same issue on Nightly dated 7, 8 and 9.

Yes i'm having this issue and random reboots on all latest cm ROMs. I'm using E988. I suggest you try vanir or carbon rom.. I have been using carbon and its working without issues on E988. :p

ocieno

Jul 13, 2010
Hey guys,

Thanks

MDMTahiti

Sep 28, 2006
E:Error executing updater binary in zip...

Downloaded a couple of times, no change. TWRP v2.6.1.0

Any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

E:Error executing updater binary in zip...

Downloaded a couple of times, no change. TWRP v2.6.1.0

Any suggestions?

duongtunglam

Nov 4, 2010
Latest build nightly cm-11-20131211-NIGHTLY-e980 has no-audio in-call in Viber app, click button Speaker is ok.

Anyone have this bug?

BurekUSvemiru

May 19, 2010
Hi all, I have some questions for people using CM11 :)
1) did you try Light Flow - LED&Notifications and is it working? are custom color LED notifications working as-is?
2) is quick button working?
3) is QuickRemote application working?
4) where can I find modem APQ8064T/MDM9x15M ready for flashing from recovery (986 EU version)?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

CM 11 based on 4.4.3 Version released Now

Official CM 11 link for LG Optimus G Pro here: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=e980
    For CM 11 Gapps: Go & Download From Here for 4.4 : http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps or http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942

For Recovery Download here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10355648/android/recovery-cwm-touch-e986.img

Memory Card Fixed Now in Nightly 2013/12/12
    Work on other International Versions like E986, E988 etc. also. Try flashing device modem files from Madmack thread to reduce battery consumption in E980.:highfive:
    Update 9th'June2014:
    Thanks Ricardo's : LG Optimus G Pro (GSM/LTE)

So... after asking around a bit, it looks like all the GSM variants of the G Pro carry the same hardware, except for modem firmware and antennas (which we never change, and neither should you :) ). This means the CM builds currently labeled as e986 should fully work on any e98x variant, without changes. The one possible exception is E985 (the China Mobile carrier variant).

So... in previous occasions where this happened, we labeled these multi-variant builds for the base model (the one ending in "0"), and we'll do the same again. Sometime soon the e986 builds will become e980.

Full Credit to the developer Ricardo Cerqueira Here : https://plus.google.com/115049428938715274412/posts

Also Credit to CM Team to do wonderful Work on CM.
    Latest M8 Update:
    Release day is here again, with CM 11.0 M8 hitting the download servers. Last week’s post included the highlights from the changelog, but we’ll it again for those of you who prefer tl;dr.
    * Fix VPN issues related to 4.4.3 merge
    * ‘Heads Up’ notification mode (Settings > Notifications)
    * Settings: ‘Interface’ replaced by ‘Status Bar’, ‘Notification Drawer’, and ‘Gestures’
    * Settings: Moved ‘Expanded Desktop’ to ‘Display’
    * Settings: Moved all lock screen related items to ‘Lock Screen’ and removed duplicates from ‘Security’
    * Settings: Moved ‘Navigation Bar’ layout control to ‘Buttons’
    * Trebuchet: Custom Homescreen grid size
    * Trebuchet: Add Protected Apps feature
    * Trebuchet: Add Search Panel (Google Now) option
    * WhisperPush: No longer ignores ‘Blacklist’
    * Futex: Protect against Towelroot
    * Various small bugfixes, global and device-specific

Few Battery Consumption reduction tips from this thread: Thanks to all posters:

* flashing madmacks modem in E980 only
    *clearing the google services framework.
    * install snapdragon battery saver - Some have doubt on it.
    * monitoring WiFi and gps
    * monitor deep sleep for first week.
    * more tips Thanks to @hitekredneck http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53946967&postcount=853

***I don't takes responsibility, if your mobile start misbehaving as it should not Or stop waking up on your button press(AKA bricked) ***
    FIX FOR SD!!!!!! DOWNLOAD AND FLASH THIS.... http://www.mediafire.com/?vf5bqxj1ocaa59a

AFTERWARDS reboot, open terminal and run fuse-mountsd.sh AS ROOT! and you're done

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 4
    How to root and install CWM v6.0.4.7 E98020g (ATT)

the thing is, I successfully flashed CM 11 when I was using CWM 6.0.3.3 in stock JB in the past, but it seems that CWM 6.0.4.4 isnt compatible with CM11, the problem is how to uninstall CWM 6.0.4.4, and replaced it with CWM 6.0.3.3 in stock KK

Let me first thank the forum for helping me root my E98020g and for the files. Ok so all the info is here on the forum but not really in one place. i cant remember where exactly to find them so im a just put the instructions and files up for you and everyone else. hope this helps.

1. Use roottool.kitkat to root the device (unzip>>run the "startroot.bat" file thats in the folder>>and follow the instructions.)

2. After device is rooted and reboot place SuperSU, GPRO_Recovery and FreeGee apks on the device

3. Install SuperSU, GPRO_Recovery and FreeGee apks

4. Run the now installed app GPRO_Recovery and select "Flash Kitkat Recovery for G Pro". WHEN ITS DONE DONT REBOOT .

5. Now run the already installed app FreeGee and install CWM-6.0.4.7 or TWRP, when its done u can reboot to recovery to check.:good:
    So, my battery never moves from 100%. Anyone know the problem? If so, how do I fix it?

Unplug it from the charger.

Sent from my LG Optimus G Pro
    Anyone want to show softkeys (navbar) on G Pro within CM11? (look like G2). Just a few steps:

1) Use File Manager (turn on Root Access Mode in setting). Navigate to system/build.prop
    2) Open with build-in editor. Go to the bottom of the editor
    3) Add this line:
    qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
    4) Save & reboot.

Enjoy!
    P/S: now expanded-desktop can be configured via Settings > Interface. Hold Power Menu for enable/disable Expanded Desktop.