[Q] Every flash fails

Search This thread

omnipotentclown

May 19, 2009
I'm currently using the stock 4.1.2 rom from Sprint, have TWRP 2.6.3 installed and the phone rooted. Every 4.4.2 rom I've tried to install fails and I have to restore my TWRP recovery.

I've tried CM 11, AOKP, Pac-Man and a few others. I've been copying the rom and recommended GAPPS to the internal storage, rebooting to TWRP/recovery, doing a factory wipe then 'Installing' the new rom. Most fail almost immediately, I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong.

engine95

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2008
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel 4a
I'm currently using the stock 4.1.2 rom from Sprint, have TWRP 2.6.3 installed and the phone rooted. Every 4.4.2 rom I've tried to install fails and I have to restore my TWRP recovery.

I've tried CM 11, AOKP, Pac-Man and a few others. I've been copying the rom and recommended GAPPS to the internal storage, rebooting to TWRP/recovery, doing a factory wipe then 'Installing' the new rom. Most fail almost immediately, I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Make sure the TWRP you're using is for KK. You'll find them in the TWRP thread or the root guide.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app