FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!
Post Reply Email Thread
So how's everyone's battery life on the HD? I've gotten about 11 hours average with decent usage, but I instilled Juice Defender and I'm getting about 20 hours now or so. Noticed better battery life on the One X but that's probably just because the One line from HTC has incredible standby time.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
18th July 2012, 04:23 AM |#2  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsinger75

So how's everyone's battery life on the HD? I've gotten about 11 hours average with decent usage, but I instilled Juice Defender and I'm getting about 20 hours now or so. Noticed better battery life on the One X but that's probably just because the One line from HTC has incredible standby time.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Charging takes FOREVER.
10-15 hours for me without Juice Defender. I played Gun Bros Multiplayer for 1.5hours and the battery was almost dead. My Atrix 2 could play for 2.5 hours. So the Atrix HD dosent have the greatest battery life. I see it lasting with mid-heavy use just for the work day at a 9-5 job then having to recharge it. My Atrix 2 with juice defender lasted well into the next day.
I cant say I'm too happy about that, but at least overall the phone is an improvement over the Atrix 2 except for battery life.
24th February 2013, 07:41 AM |#3  
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedakari

Charging takes FOREVER.
10-15 hours for me without Juice Defender. I played Gun Bros Multiplayer for 1.5hours and the battery was almost dead. My Atrix 2 could play for 2.5 hours. So the Atrix HD dosent have the greatest battery life. I see it lasting with mid-heavy use just for the work day at a 9-5 job then having to recharge it. My Atrix 2 with juice defender lasted well into the next day.
I cant say I'm too happy about that, but at least overall the phone is an improvement over the Atrix 2 except for battery life.

It takes a long time for yours to charge? Mine gets a full charge in less than an hour most of the time.
18th July 2012, 06:11 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I can usually go thru a whole day on a full charge. It won't do 2 days.
18th July 2012, 07:11 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Poor battery and camera are the only things keeping from trading my GS 3 for this phone.
18th July 2012, 08:01 PM |#6  
Flag Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I'm getting between 10-12 hours with screen brightness on medium, normal usage, and good signal. It's definitely better than what I'm seeing on my VZW Gnex on JB.
18th July 2012, 10:55 PM |#7  
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I am getting decent battery life I'm at about 50 with 6 hours of pretty heavy use. Getting LTE too in some spots. So I know that is heavier on battery buy otherwise I am happy. I am sure it will calibrate too after time

Sent from my MB886 using xda premium
19th July 2012, 06:07 PM |#8  
Flag Washington DC

More
Everyone who has the Atrix HD should have an app called "SmartActions"
It contains a battery extender. I've been using it next to juice defender and it's working really well.
I've been playing games, running lookout mobile on my phone, and watching movies on my SD card.
I used it heavy all night and drained it to 40%
Let it sit off the charger and woke up to 35%
Used it Heavy (Games&and 45min Video) from 9am till 11:54am Drained it to 28%

The battery extender app under Smart Actions and Juice Defender vastly improved my battery performance. I feel it's on par with the Iphone battery life, if not better.
21st July 2012, 07:53 AM |#9  
Flag 31°6′20″N 97°43′36″W
Thanks Meter: 3

More
i think battery life is super. i went from arix 4g to this. sucks i cant pull battery though, i had 3 extra batteries for my atrix 4g
21st July 2012, 08:44 AM |#10  
Flag Washington DC

More
Eventually one of those case companies like PowerSkin will make a case that doubles as an extended battery.
From my understanding the case plugs into the USB port so you dont have to swap the battery.

I'm keeping my eye out for one, but its too soon to expect them being sold right now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)