[STOCK][ODIN][ROOT][DEODEX] P6800 Rooted & Deodexed Firmware - Last FW P6800XXLQ2

Search This thread

A.S._id

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
Tried flash this, done :)
But root access was not granted, busybox error.. So i had to flash cwm (safe by mobile odin 1.85) then use this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1849235

But everything else is fine thoigh :) Finally got Touchwiz-ed ICS :D (Yea i have that special love for mini apps thiing and touchwiz interface :angel: )

Performance?
As far as i know this rom feel much faster than honeycomb stock but still got beaten by CM9 :) (But because my mobile data is not stable with CM i used this firmware now)

Soon will try ezynow's kernel,hoping for better performance~
it's problem not root acsess, it's problem mount system, I don't know how to fix...
may be any custom kernel can fix this... but I can't fix code of sourse...

Last edited:

raphytaffy

Apr 10, 2010
San Jose, CA
Hi all, just got around to playing with my uncle's GT7.7. I'm rooted with CWM installed now and I came across this post. Can anyone explain the importance of the custom ROM counter and why it's being tracked by the device in the first place? Have I already increased the counter by rooting and installing a custom recovery? How do I make sure this counter does not go up going forward.

zsolti256

Sep 13, 2010
Hi all, just got around to playing with my uncle's GT7.7. I'm rooted with CWM installed now and I came across this post. Can anyone explain the importance of the custom ROM counter and why it's being tracked by the device in the first place? Have I already increased the counter by rooting and installing a custom recovery? How do I make sure this counter does not go up going forward.

Only importance of it is : in warranty they can see if you have altered the software of the device, if counter is not 0, your warraty is void.
It doesnt matter anyway to you, but you can set it to zero, with an app called Tiangle Away , before taking it back to warraty if god forbid youdd need it!
But you can, be on the safe side and do it anyway, lets say the screen does not work one day, and you didnt do triangle away. It would be impossible to install and execute the app without a screen. :)

Last edited:

rumpypumpy

Apr 13, 2011
I'm currently on stock HC, not rooted or anything. Can somebody explain how I could install this ROM without my device getting bricked. I'm cautious about this, since my first P6800 got hard-bricked, I don't want to mess up twice. Also, what is the difference between the ROM files provided, one of them roots the device and the other one doesn't?

Thanks

yasan

Oct 26, 2008
Istanbul
if you are unlucky you can brick your device and all ics firmware have wifi and brick bug . My suggestion is wait for full stable ics release

Reactions: sos_sifou

nutley

Apr 28, 2011
After flashing this ROM i can no longer do a nandroid backup. Works fine on stock, Zeta and PA ROMs. It gets stuck with generating MD5 system.ext4.win, this is in TWRP, with CWM its not so clear but seems to be around the same part that it stalls. Any ideas?

A.S._id

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
if you are unlucky you can brick your device and all ics firmware have wifi and brick bug . My suggestion is wait for full stable ics release

No! Not all, only with kernel for this CPU, next generation CPU don't have emmc bug, and correctly mounts system to write...

Reactions: metzo32

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [STOCK][ROOT][DEODEX]

Deodex version of Firmware for PC Odin PC or Mobile Odin NO INCREASES COUNTER CUSTOM ROM

* If you needs wipe user data, open recovery and select WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    * binary su busybox /system/xbin
    * Superuser.apk, Busybox.apk into /system/app
    * Deodexed all apk /system/app & jar /system/framework

P6800OXALQ2_P6800XXLQ2_ROOT_DEODEX

PDA: P6800XXLQ2
    CSC: P6800OXALQ2
    Version: 4.0.4
    Date: 2012-07-06

Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom

DOWNLOAD:

For those who have problems with Root privileges, firmware, without root, and then receiving

DOWNLOAD
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

P6800DXLB3_P6800OLBLB1_P6800DXLB1_ROOT_DEODEX

PDA - DXLB3
    CSC - OLBLB1 (Thailand)
    MODEM - DXLB1

Download:

narod.yandex.ru
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How to flash:

attachment.php
    hi guys

First, thanks for the work.

a question, what languages ​​have this rom?

thanks
    hi guys

First, thanks for the work.

a question, what languages ​​have this rom?

thanks

English, and South-East Asian.
    Added:
    For those who have problems with Root privileges, firmware, without root, and then receiving
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24692294&postcount=1