Post Reply Email Thread
24th January 2013, 07:48 PM |#151  
Flag isfahan
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog

I have attached a picture of the MOD that I did on my phone. It is not difficult and I can tell you after the recent firmware upgrade my phone is now truly usable.

Take a look at the recent screen shot of my battery life. Yes that's right six days on a single charge. I love it..

can you look at me link for buy eb40 battery

i just can buy from ebay .

is ebay good place for buy this battery ?

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by h078

I got my EB-40 - upgrade went well - no issues whatsoever ... Used Dremel to remove plastic part. Upgraded firmware and fully charged the battery overnight
And WOW... removed phone from charger 7:00 am with 100% , Extra Heavy use during the day (work and personal push email, read a book for 4 hours, downloaded NOVA 2 and NOVA 3 and all the files ~ 750Mb, 1h30min of phone calls , some 30 SMS, web browsing for 1 hour or so, Navigation for 20 min and the phone was on LTE all the time except when I downloaded game files)
and by 1am next day I still had 46% left of the battery life

Now only hoping for ROOT to remove junk apps from the phone... I really feel there is no need for custom ROM as this one performs well but just to remove play books, music and movies and ATT crap...

hey bro . from where we can buy eb40 battery ?

is available in ebay or amazon ?

24th January 2013, 10:56 PM |#152  
Thanks Meter: 413

More
Re: How's everyone's battery life?
Yea search for eb40 battery man. Not too hard.

Sent from my ATRIX HD MAXX
The Following User Says Thank You to deeje00 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deeje00 Ad-Free
24th January 2013, 10:56 PM |#153  
Flag Alton, IL
Thanks Meter: 1,553

More
I recommend amazon for its buyer protection. Look for a company selling them whose name is cellphonerepairshop that's who I got mine through and have had no problems two months in.

Sent from my MotoAHD Maxx
The Following User Says Thank You to Youngunn2008 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Youngunn2008 Ad-Free
26th January 2013, 05:44 PM |#154  
Flag Centereach
Thanks Meter: 879

More
26th January 2013, 07:09 PM |#155  

More
How much screen time?

27th January 2013, 02:13 AM |#156  
Flag Centereach

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeje00

How much screen time?

7 hours
27th January 2013, 02:40 AM |#157  

More
Sweet hell man how lol.

27th January 2013, 03:03 AM |#158  
Flag Centereach

More
Quote:

Sweet hell man how lol.

EB 40 maxx battery, joker ROM 1.0 pimp my ROM tweaks, lag fix(doesn't have anything to do with battery) mixed wifi and 4g, msm governor with deadline scheduler using no frills CPU. Auto brightness on, WiFi scan turned off. And most importantly putting it down once in a while and letting it sleep. I literally lose zero percentage when it deep sleeps. A far as syncing goes I have two gmail accounts. I only have apps that I use all the time installed and also use adw launcher ex, the new version. I'm sure I'm missing something but that's about 95% of what I've come up with to get me to this point. I was using batakang and I had all sorts of problems with it. Joker ROM is insane and have had zero problems in about a week of use. I have been through about 20 different phones across 3 different carriers over the course of three years. This one is the best in battery life and screen quality and sound. The next closest was the gs3 and that thin is a pos in my opinion. I've dropped this thing about 6 times got it wet once or twice and it literally laughs at me asking for more abuse. I don't use a screen protector and don't intend to. I have had it about four months and not a single mark on the screen. The cruzerlite case is starting to get beat up. Sorry for the rant but I'm upset this phone didn't get the intention it deserved.
27th January 2013, 06:17 PM |#159  

More
I have the eb40 along with the joker ROM and have it pimped lol. Lag fix didn't work though..

27th January 2013, 06:30 PM |#160  
Flag Alton, IL
Thanks Meter: 1,553

More
Quote:

I have the eb40 along with the joker ROM and have it pimped lol. Lag fix didn't work though..

That's weird my lag fix worked. Didn't really do anything but it ran the fstrim command.

Sent from my MotoAHD Maxx
27th January 2013, 10:10 PM |#161  

More
Mine said operation not supported.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1359321016273.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	54.3 KB