[ROM][I605]Official Nightlies CM11.0[KTU84P][4.4.4]

Search This thread

ElDuez

Dec 2, 2010
Found a HUUUUUUUGE bug. This doesn't seem right to me... am I missing something? Am I on KitKat or JellyBean? Lol
7aquha9y.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

How do you get to that screen?

Dwnhiller

Nov 7, 2010
buckley
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I am using 2.3.1 exposed, did you install the framework?

I actually haven't tried wallet yet, but NFC payments set up without issue.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Yeah 2.3.1 here too.. Everything installs and sets up with no issues at all but I am specifically trying to use the Music2sd module used the heck out of this on 4.3 no problem.. But on this ROM it all sets up same way but the module is not working. Haven't tried any other modules though. What module are you using?

Wallet and NFC payments set up perfect for me too but when I try to actually pay with it I'm the douche holding up the line trying to be cool and pay with my phone e but it don't work.. Lol oh well don't use that often.

Thanks

BTW.. Yeah framework installed.. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

nkhex19

May 5, 2010
Corona
That's what I used. Cwm 6.0.4.3. The mobile data signal bars are black. Also under mobile connection there is no data switch to turn it on and off. I guess I will have to wait for the official cm11 for the Verizon note 2 i605.

Any chance you may have installed ClockworkMod recovery for a different version of the note 2? I believe this happened to somebody else and that was the problem.

Realm11984

Dec 7, 2007
Anybody getting an occasional force close of: android play, not exact message but something along those lines.....I know, it doesn't help to not have the exact message, when it happens again I'll update. They always come in 2 at a time, back to back. Anyone having a similar issue?

I am running ART so I am thinking it could possibly be connected to an app having a conflict. Just checking.

Also have to say that this ROM is still kicking ass! I haven't bored my friends with my android nerd stuff in a while but I couldn't stop telling them about this ROM, especially ART. Thanks for your hard work sbrissen.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

rippedwarrior69

Nov 2, 2009
How do you tell what version of note 2 its for? I got it from the rom manager app. When I first tried this rom I had mobile data. I think it was when I accidently format tombstone and firmware that broke it. I odin back to stock 4.1.2 and mobile data came back. So I used casual to root and unlock. Reflashed this rom and the data icon was solid black. I wiped data cache system went back to official cm10.2 4.3.1 and data was back. On this rom I don't have option to set apn or turn on data. Maybe I just messed the phone up. I always used twrp first time I tried cwm.

Realm11984

Dec 7, 2007
How do you tell what version of note 2 its for? I got it from the rom manager app. When I first tried this rom I had mobile data. I think it was when I accidently format tombstone and firmware that broke it. I odin back to stock 4.1.2 and mobile data came back. So I used casual to root and unlock. Reflashed this rom and the data icon was solid black. I wiped data cache system went back to official cm10.2 4.3.1 and data was back. On this rom I don't have option to set apn or turn on data. Maybe I just messed the phone up. I always used twrp first time I tried cwm.

So this is going to sound basic but let's take it step by step.

Boot to CWM recovery and at the top of the screen it will list the version number: 6.0.4.3
Please make sure this is the same and report back.

Please, even if you have done this already, recheck again! Too many times little things we miss along the way are the culprits to our problems.

If the CWM is correct try flashing another random ROM and verify your data works.

If it is incorrect you can open CWM on your phone and flash recovery from there to update. I believe it is the first option when you open the app.....matter of fact i believe you can verify the installed recovery version in that same location. Again, verify the correct version number before flashing.

celyko

Jan 4, 2013
Google Pixel 3 XL
Moto G Stylus 5G
Anyone having trouble with their SD card? I have a 64 GB sandisk SD card and I cannot get it working. Unmounted and remounted several times. Also removed from card slot and reinserted with no luck. I would really appreciate some help on this. I've never had to format and SD card before so I have no idea what might be wrong. I really don't want to lose my data on there. (Pictures of my daughter and all that)

Verizon Note II KitKat

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Any does anyone have wallet working on this rom? If so, can you direct me to the thread that has the solution? Thanks !!

Realm11984

Dec 7, 2007
Anyone having trouble with their SD card? I have a 64 GB sandisk SD card and I cannot get it working. Unmounted and remounted several times. Also removed from card slot and reinserted with no luck. I would really appreciate some help on this. I've never had to format and SD card before so I have no idea what might be wrong. I really don't want to lose my data on there. (Pictures of my daughter and all that)

Verizon Note II KitKat

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Any does anyone have wallet working on this rom? If so, can you direct me to the thread that has the solution? Thanks !!

First it must be fat32 formatted. Your photos won't be lost, just plug it into a memory card reader on your PC/MAC and transfer the files you want to keep, then reformat.

Secondly I found that for whatever reason when I was using es file explorer and selected my SD card from the main drop down menu it would show the card with the appropriate usage on the card but no files would show in the browser. I the discovered that when I went to the parent folder and navigated to storage folder then found my sdcard their with all its contents viewable. I switched to astro and it located it without issue. So look into that as well.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Additionally, root explorer won't load. It said its not finding root. Any ideas on that?

Did you switch to ART? If so you need to flash supersu as your root permissions apps because it allows for kit Kat 4.4 and Android Runtime while the stock built in superuser ( koush's I believe) is not yet compatible with ART. I made this mistake as well initially and found the only wag to fix it was a clean flash of the ROM, verify root, flash supersu, verify root, the switch to ART. After than root worked and root explorer as well as any other apps requiring root access worked.

jsp254

Apr 20, 2009
Anyone flashed to PagePlus? I tried this rom and could not get data working at all. Pp of course is 3g only. I tried setting the data to 4g, 3g, 1x, and global. No go on all settings. Any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

droidstyle

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 7, 2011
Fort Wayne
Anyone flashed to PagePlus? I tried this rom and could not get data working at all. Pp of course is 3g only. I tried setting the data to 4g, 3g, 1x, and global. No go on all settings. Any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

what recovery are you using?

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Just wanted to add that this is the first time running AOSP for quite some time. Overall CM11 is pretty damn good for such an early release. It still has a few quirks, that will keep it from being my daily, but I do look forward to trying it again after a few updates.

celyko

Jan 4, 2013
Google Pixel 3 XL
Moto G Stylus 5G
I can't click on a post to quote or reply. I did get root working by going into about phone, and clicking one of the sections a bunch of times until it said I was a developer. Then I went and enabled root and adb in Dev options. Settings force closed on me several time when trying this though. Anyone know how to get wallet working?

mrbobo1

Aug 6, 2012
Dimondale
I can't click on a post to quote or reply. I did get root working by going into about phone, and clicking one of the sections a bunch of times until it said I was a developer. Then I went and enabled root and adb in Dev options. Settings force closed on me several time when trying this though. Anyone know how to get wallet working?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2351624

[APP] Google Wallet v2.0 R133-v14 (TW 4.1.2 and AOSP NFC Devices) [13 Oct 13]

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Saw someone say they got Xposed to work.. Anyone else get it working and what is the secret?

Thanks y'all!!:)

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

How did you get Xposed to work for you? I have it all installed and set up but the modules aren't working... Also wallet is acting same way all set up but for some reason NFC payments .. Well NFC in general not too stable probably related to the sensor bugs mentioned..?

Thanks

Maybe you need to go online to wallet. Google. Com and disable some duplicate devices if you had it set up before. Not sure about the sensors.

I am just using the SwiftKey enable more fields xposed mod and it's working.

Reactions: Dwnhiller

got556

Sep 6, 2011
Chicago
I've been running this for a few days now on ART. Full root also. One thing I just noticed. It has been previously mentioned you can't do voice and data at the same time. With that said, I just noticed that if your phone is sitting there running the hotspot and you get a call but don't answer, when the phone is done ringing, it has trouble re-establishing a connection to data. Required a reboot.

admiral70

Dec 15, 2006
**Correction as someone else said, seems time heals all***

My camera keeps rebooting the device. Any suggestions?

Sorry if there is a post somewhere I missed.

Last edited:

CuedUp

Nov 10, 2010
I have not been able to reproduce the issue of screen on/screen off audio bug. I use Digitally Imported for music and haven't had an issue. So that's a plus.
For me, the audio bug was when I was connected to a Bluetooth receiver, and playing music through Google Play Music All Access. Every time I would lock/unlock, I would get approx. a 1/4 to 1/2 second glitch/stutter. It would then continue playing normally. Very strange. Just checked that the stuttering bug also happens to me while using headphones as well. Another bug (messing around with music since I have it handy now) is that with my headphones in, again playing through GPMAA, I couldn't adjust volume from the home screen (using Nova Prime). Only after opening my app drawer (wanted to test if being off the home screen would work) and adjusting volume there was I able to use volume rocker keys to adjust volume.

After installing this ROM and restoring my backup of GMD Gesture Control via Titanium Backup, I was unable to use any gestures. Even after updating to the newest version (which fixed 4.4 compatibility according to the dev) it didn't work. I was able to get it working by uninstalling the app and redownloading it. Just posting my solution for anyone else affected. I'll continue to post any bugs I find, but this is pretty damn solid for such an early release!! Been using it as my DD since Friday (11/15).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KK), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

PreReqs: Unlocked Bootloader

INSTRUCTIONS
    First time installing CyanogenMod 11.0 to your Galaxy Note 2 I605, or coming from another ROM:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery
    - Copy GApps and CM11.0 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM11.0 zip from SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 11.0:
    - Copy CM11.0 ZIP to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM11.0 zip from SDCard
    - Reboot

BUG LIST
    -BT Voice Search

[Nightlies] http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=i605

[GAPPS 4.4] http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps#Downloads

Change log http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#/i605/next

Source http://github.com/CyanogenMod
    be on the lookout for a cm12 thread in the next week ;)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app
    Almost there. Accelerometer, light, gyro, barometer, and prox sensors are working. Need to fix gravity, linear accel, magnetic, and orientation. :)

update OP with a new build. L900 is coming next.
    new build up. Probably last one before I push for nightlies.