FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Z1-C69XX]KitSlim_AMG [Evo 9][02/08/2014]The power is nothing without the mastering

1,511 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,276
 
By jfxperias, Senior Member on 24th March 2014, 07:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd July 2014, 09:32 PM |#1001  
jfxperias's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag lux
Thanks Meter: 2,276
 
Donate to Me
More
With superior auto???
 
 
3rd July 2014, 09:48 PM |#1002  
Member
Flag TURKU
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Same issue with me too man. Camera forced to stop in zooming..
The Following User Says Thank You to Jacker75 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jacker75 Ad-Free
3rd July 2014, 09:52 PM |#1003  
jfxperias's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag lux
Thanks Meter: 2,276
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacker75

Same issue with me too man. Camera forced to stop in zooming..

OK Yes it's good, I have seen... Only in portrait position you can confirm???
3rd July 2014, 09:56 PM |#1004  
Got the solution @jfxperias , u have to donwload lastest THINKTANK Porting 4K & Timeshift video on sd card
*Reboot on twrp
*Flash UPDATE v1.3
*Reboot system
*No more fc on pics with zoom
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SANTUMIL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SANTUMIL Ad-Free
3rd July 2014, 09:56 PM |#1005  
Member
Flag TURKU
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfxperias

OK Yes it's good, I have seen... Only in portrait position you can confirm???

In superiormode when zooming and, yes in portraitmode. I got another issue is occuring" update centre is stopped" Right now i flash it again. By the way, i want to add that when you backup&restore with "gobackup", you got the choose from gobackup settings " INTERNALSDCARD"...
3rd July 2014, 10:09 PM |#1006  
jordiluna's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Alfarras
Thanks Meter: 403
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacker75

Same issue with me too man. Camera forced to stop in zooming..

I´ll try that, and for me it works normally. portrait mode
3rd July 2014, 10:12 PM |#1007  
Member
Flag TURKU
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Well, i just reflashed again and the issue still exists. By the way, i tried also without fullgapps, but still same. I can confirm it occurs also in portraitmode...
3rd July 2014, 10:19 PM |#1008  
jfxperias's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag lux
Thanks Meter: 2,276
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordiluna

I´ll try that, and for me it works normally. portrait mode

It must seek at the have for the have, but I have got...
3rd July 2014, 10:24 PM |#1009  
jfxperias's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag lux
Thanks Meter: 2,276
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacker75

In superiormode when zooming and, yes in portraitmode. I got another issue is occuring" update centre is stopped" Right now i flash it again. By the way, i want to add that when you backup&restore with "gobackup", you got the choose from gobackup settings " INTERNALSDCARD"...

I think you have lot of too of issues... Please restart clean install, and the update center not Fc... In following the steps in the first post...

I will look this issue...
4th July 2014, 02:53 AM |#1010  
Senior Member
Flag AnGiang
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
mine is fresh install without camera mod, i can confirm camera force close when zoom in and take pictures ( tried both of auto and manual (all SNC mode).
edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANTUMIL

Got the solution @jfxperias , u have to donwload lastest THINKTANK Porting 4K & Timeshift video on sd card
*Reboot on twrp
*Flash UPDATE v1.3
*Reboot system
*No more fc on pics with zoom

problem solve,thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to hxq88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hxq88 Ad-Free
4th July 2014, 04:20 AM |#1011  
David78130's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Les Mureaux
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
Hi bro, can we change notification color ? It's white on white here.. Great work !!

From my Xperia Z1 tuned with Kitslim BlackEvo ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to David78130 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift David78130 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes