[Q] How to get back on the network?

Search This thread

brains89

May 18, 2012
I recently flashed Xperia-Z-ized™ v2.1 on my Note II. Before I did that I did a Online nandriod backup. After flashing, I did not have any network connection, so I restore to my online nandriod backup, but I still do not have any network connection. What else do I have to do to get my phone back up and running?

akellar

Jan 9, 2011
Iowa
This is a verizon note 2 forum while you have problem on xperia.... Please put your concern in correct forum

Thanks,

Nikhil Dhand
Email : Nikhil.kdhand@gmail.com

I have put my concerns in the correct forum, I have a verizon note 2.

Ignore that guy, he tries to be helpful but fails most times.

Now to your question - where did you find this rom? It's not listed in our forums so I am assuming thats why your are having issues.

greekchampion04

Apr 6, 2011
I had lost my data connection at one point as well... try flashing back to or restoring a TW based rom.. it solved the problem for me. can't promise itll work for you, but it's worth a shot.

brains89

May 18, 2012
Ignore that guy, he tries to be helpful but fails most times.

Now to your question - where did you find this rom? It's not listed in our forums so I am assuming thats why your are having issues.

I had lost my data connection at one point as well... try flashing back to or restoring a TW based rom.. it solved the problem for me. can't promise itll work for you, but it's worth a shot.

On here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2500075 I realized that it was not for my phone.:( So I flashed back to my online nadroid backup, but I still do not have data connection.