OTA Update 2.4.1

Search This thread

akii rock

Jan 11, 2013
OnePlus 5
OTA update has come 2.4.1 nd i am very happy that they are giving updates and solving the issues nd bugs..but... nvidia will give any android update ever or we are now stuck on 4.4.2! ?

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
Android L is still in development and we haven't had 4.4.3 or even 4.4.4 so lets give Nvidia some time!

Aug 1, 2013
I'm glad That Nvidia is putting out all these updates. I really really want the battery fix thoug, hopefully that update comes fast.

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
I really hope we have a shot with Android L. I just bought this tablet, and seeing the Moto G will get the update suggests that 1GB of RAM should be sufficient to run the new OS.

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using Tapatalk

Aug 1, 2013
Well what is the problem with battery ?? Im having no problem with it. It gived me 15 to 20 hours of battery life in battery saving mode with normal use no games .

The problem is I always end up having to charge it after about two to three hours of use, in balanced mode, most of the time just watching Youtube videos. I am almost certain that they advertised much more battery life. The other problem I have is the meter in the notification menu just stops working randomly and I have to restart the tablet to fix it. maybe a defect in my system alone, but annoying nonetheless.

Reactions: nielo360

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
The problem is I always end up having to charge it after about two to three hours of use, in balanced mode, most of the time just watching Youtube videos. I am almost certain that they advertised much more battery life. The other problem I have is the meter in the notification menu just stops working randomly and I have to restart the tablet to fix it. maybe a defect in my system alone, but annoying nonetheless.

To me its sounding like you have a defective unit mate.

nielo360

Mar 5, 2011
I posted in a few places there is definitely a battery issue I only got about 4 hours playing a game and sending some mails. for a 4100mah it seems less or is it about right? the screen brightness was at 30%, gangstar vegas total play time was about 2hrs 40min and the rest was email on the native email app. balanced mode.

karehaqt

Mar 10, 2014
I keep trying to apply the OTA but it errors out saying there is a problem with Email.apk. Anyone else seen this problem?

Aug 1, 2013
Okay, I don't think its a defective unit because I tried using it on power saving mode all day today with music and reading and its still above the 70% mark. I think the bug is that the balanced setting drains a lot of battery.

gtmgtm

Jun 29, 2014
Okay, I don't think its a defective unit because I tried using it on power saving mode all day today with music and reading and its still above the 70% mark. I think the bug is that the balanced setting drains a lot of battery.

Glad to hear that helped, I'll try when mine is (hopefully) returned after touch screen issues. I was considering installing juice defender app, which works wonders for extending my phone battery life, but will try power saving mode first.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well what is the problem with battery ?? Im having no problem with it. It gived me 15 to 20 hours of battery life in battery saving mode with normal use no games .