Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 12, 2009
On Earth
Google Pixel 7 Pro
quick question

i have just tried to install

CoreDroid_Desire_HD_GB_2.3.3_V5.x_Rosie_Rot_Trans_4x5.zip

it will not work on v6.7 rom :( or i can not get it to install

will this be converted to run on this rom or future roms ?

thanks for a great rom by the way

This is not made for the current rom.

When you see a mod with V6.X that is the same as your rom, you can use it.

Reactions: montypilon

henk2484

Aug 8, 2008
Arnhem
quick question

i have just tried to install

CoreDroid_Desire_HD_GB_2.3.3_V5.x_Rosie_Rot_Trans_4x5.zip

it will not work on v6.7 rom :( or i can not get it to install

will this be converted to run on this rom or future roms ?

thanks for a great rom by the way

Apologies. The update-script file wanted to mount the partitions as ext3. I've modded the file so it will install on v6.7. However keep in mind that the rotating mods will break the lockscreen customization. If you want to customize the lockscreen again, you will need to flash a v6.7 Rosie mod. One more thing, most widgets in the ROM are not suited for rotation (yet).

Reactions: montypilon

DutchDanny

Feb 12, 2009
On Earth
Google Pixel 7 Pro
A minor point. Looking at post #1 it reads:

However the links in post #2 (for system UI) do not indicate they are "full mods". Unless I'm mistaken should they be?

(I know there's a link for the full mod in post #1, but I'm assuming most people will be looking/scanning through changes to the listing of all mods in post #2)

I will make this more clear for you.

There are a few mods I made.
For this I modified the SystemUI.apk

For every mod I made I started from the original SystemUI.
so the dont use 2 mods, is only for the systemUI.

I will ajust first page also...

shree.cse

Apr 30, 2010
Bangalore
Hey! Thanks, I flashed the full system UI Mods. I am waiting for the updated version of Rosie rotate mod. I saw the previous post, SO I can wait.

Neo XL

Feb 24, 2006
Kassel
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
What I would like is, if you have an idea to make the marks better visible in the dropdown taskbar, maybe in darkblue or fat, because the difference between small light gray and small light blue is not big enough.Especially when you´re outside, you can only guess, if you´ve done it right.

Last edited:

DutchDanny

Feb 12, 2009
On Earth
Google Pixel 7 Pro
What I would like is, if you have an idea to make the marks better visible in the dropdown taskbar, maybe in darkblue or fat, because the difference between small light gray and small light blue is not big enough.Especially when you´re outside, you can only guess, if you´ve done it right.

Isn't that the same with other backgrounds. The marks are in a grey square, so the color of the background should not matter.
But I can look if the marks are in SystemUI, and see if I can make it more visable.

Send from my CoreDroid Gingerbread Desire HD XDA Premium App

fidoedidoe

Mar 27, 2011
This is more of an open question (mod developer opportunity?).

Some time ago when selecting which ROM to install next, before settling on coreDroid (my absolute favourite!) i was watching quite a few utubue videos of ROM look and feel.

One ROM (can't recall which, maybe MyUI) had a 3D transparent / revolving app draw. Instead of scrolling up and down, when swiped, the app draw revolved like a 3D cube (if anyone has seen cube desktops in compiz on lunix, you'll know what i mean). I'm not sure whether this was just on the app draw or a more system wide feature.

Just out of interest, has anyone ever attempted this as a coredroid mod (or had experience of app draw modifications such as this)?

koosbeer

Aug 11, 2009
@DutchDanny: Great mod. Just installed it and its very nice. Love the fact that the HTC stuff are still working. A quick question with regards to the lockscreen. Where can I edit it? If I for example want the mail icon to open gmail instead of the mail exchange and so on? Thanks!

DutchDanny

Feb 12, 2009
On Earth
Google Pixel 7 Pro
@DutchDanny: Great mod. Just installed it and its very nice. Love the fact that the HTC stuff are still working. A quick question with regards to the lockscreen. Where can I edit it? If I for example want the mail icon to open gmail instead of the mail exchange and so on? Thanks!

Where you change skin and backgrounds !
There you can change you icons for your lockscreen.

icui2i

Jan 18, 2010
Eidfjord
Image from CoreDroid ROM on first boot.

Can somenone help me??

There's an image I'm looking for, it appears in the Froyo ROMs on first boot. It's a signature image, made by sergio or some of the other devs on his ROM. It's the one that shows right after the bootanimation is done, just before you start choosing your preferences on the first boot. Like your language etc...

There's a little android over the slogan; "CoreDroid ROM - Get You Connected" and also with a little "tornado-like" swirl at the top-end of the slogan. Backgroud, I think, is brown with black? stripes... (not 100% sure..)

I've tried to extract different ROMs and different .apks to search for the image, but no luck. I would very much like to set it as my splash image. Have tried the splash screen thread, but no luck there either. Search through the internet, but no luck.

So I'm hoping one of the developers, or someone else for that matter =) , can help me find the image. I know this is the THEME thread, but it's worth a shot.

Sorry to DutchDanny if I'm out of line :/

If the image is in the ROM, where can it be extracted from? (Hope DutchDanny can answer this one..) It only appears once, on first boot. Like the "bubble-ish" image on stock ROM appears on first boot...(like the live wallpaper on first boot )

As an true CoreDroid fan, I would like to get this image, as it's perfect for a splash screen image. =)

Zulmacher

Feb 24, 2011
Hi DutchDanny,

How do u do?
I have a question.

Is there a way to flash your Wi-Fi Signal in Taskbar Mod without breaking "CoreDroid_Desire_HD_GB_2.3.3_V6.7_SystemUI_Transparent".

The "SystemUI_Transparent" reverts to ''Original" when I flash your Wi-Fi Signal mod.

Appreciate your reply. Thank u! :)

Zulmacher

Feb 24, 2011

Hi pekas,

Thanks for your reply.
That link is for DutchDanny_SystemUI_Full_Mods_6.7.zip I believe?

That will apply all the mods shown, the blue dropdown + Wi-Fi signal + bluetooth icon.

I am trying to just get the Wi-Fi signal mod without breaking my transparent black statusbar dropdown menu.
Which I have used this to achieve --> CoreDroid_Desire_HD_GB_2.3.3_V6.7_SystemUI_Transparent.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts