New things Launch! Streak PDMI 30 pins to Micro USB connector!

Search This thread

hxcomchina

Nov 30, 2011
SHENZHEN
I beleive most friends already DIY this or from somewhre else, but this time, we alreay finished design and launch goods workmanship products, see here pls.

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/...-mini-5-OTG-cable-for-Dell-mini-5-streak.html

we already finished it, and launch the finished producds.

and attach the photo, thanks all!

BTW, anyone who would like made special design and need something special, pls feel free to contact Simon Loo, see my email address.

We would like to design new HDMI cable for streak 5 streak 7, would anyone interested?

TheManii

Wiki Admin / Inactive RC
Dec 8, 2010
We would like to design new HDMI cable for streak 5 streak 7, would anyone interested?

Would it be a connector block like the current usb one? I would be interested if that was the case, not very interested if it's got a cable on it.

Have you considered making something like this?
750-30798.jpg

but for the 30 pin connector instead.

The normal dock doesnt feel good to carry around because it's a dock. If it were a box like that it could have all 5 ports (usb in, usb out, line out, hdmi out, power passthrough)

ElfinJNoty

Jun 25, 2009
New Haven, CT
www.blissroms.com
LG G4
OnePlus 6
this would be ideal!!!

Would it be a connector block like the current usb one? I would be interested if that was the case, not very interested if it's got a cable on it.

750-30798.jpg

The normal dock doesnt feel good to carry around because it's a dock. If it were a box like that it could have all 5 ports (usb in, usb out, line out, hdmi out, power passthrough)

+1
I would like one of this design very much.

rjpedro

Jan 4, 2012
Hello
Hxcomchina do you deliver to Portugal, because I am interested in one cable OTG and in one pdmi PDMI to Micro USB connector and if you sell I want a rubber outer box, of course all for Dell Streak 5.

Regards

Lookin4Trouble

Jan 26, 2012
Chargers?

Any chance you can throw together some 5.35v 2A chargers? my original charging brick got to me broken and can't find a source for replacement =\

US Electrical outlet to USB, if it's possible, 2x USB outputs at 5.35v/2A each would be fantastic!

Thanks
L4T

Synman

Recognized Developer
I really really really need a PDMI extension cable so that I can connect to the Dell dock remotely.

I have all the connectors but my soldering skills fall short on these itty bitty contacts.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

FuzzyMeep Two

Feb 21, 2012
Southern NH
Help to create new product

I beleive most friends already DIY this or from somewhre else, but this time, we alreay finished design and launch goods workmanship products, see here pls.

we already finished it, and launch the finished producds.

and attach the photo, thanks all!

BTW, anyone who would like made special design and need something special, pls feel free to contact Simon Loo, see my email address.

I am very interested in helping you to develop an alternative to the Dell Streak OEM dock. i actually just began tearing mine apart, with the intention of replicating the throughput of the dock in to a short Y cable with (type D) micro HDMI female, and MICRO-B usb female port.

I am a Mechanical/Electrical Engineer, adept at board layout and design, as well as mechanical design software, specifically Solidworks.

P.M. me and i will give you my EMAIL address, and hopefully we can work something out. Thank you.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

\

another point, as far as i can see, no dell streak PDMI breakout board exists, so maybe that would be something to look in to as well. it would most likely take under an hours work to complete the PCB file for a breakout board.

Mysticales

Oct 30, 2007
www.darkmystics.com
Id love some sorta cable that I could attach to the dock that could let me hook it up without being in the cradle. (This way if I have a rubber case on it, I could still use my dock since it wont fit in the dock with the case on)

azrael293

750-30798.jpg

Any headway on doing this or on maybe doing something like a lapdock port? That would be awesome to have for our Streaks, especially if it had the ability to fit both Streaks with and without cases.