Votes: 36 23.5%
  • OT-908 F/S/A

Votes: 34 22.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

yecarrillo

Mar 14, 2011
Bogotá D.C.
@yecarrillo : where are you ? would you like to share your GB here? I can prepare a custom rom GB-based and youtube will work fine for you:cowboy:

Even with a new GB custom ROM, I will not able to install it cause I can't get into Recovery. I followed your instructions: recovery.img is successfully copied to the phone. But with menu+volume up I just get a black screen

I would like to share my ROM. Question is how can I copy that from phone to PC

Using SysInternals ProcessMonitor, spying to Alcatel One Touch Upgrade Q 1.9.9, seems that GB upgrade is downloaded by chunks of 65kb from ec2-174-129-254-188.compute-1.amazonaws.com:30008 to C:\ONE TOUCH Upgrade Q 1.9.9\downloaded . No more clues.

I finally stay on GB without downgrade. I found an old apk of Whatsapp. It allow me to register but an error "Your app is too old" don't allow me use it. Finally, I change android language to English UK, and navigate to whatsapp.com/android and voila: Whatsapp is updated. Google maps was updated also with latitude.

Whats lefts now with OT908 GB is rooting!!! Someone....?

Reactions: ruscan.calin

FormerSlacker

Feb 8, 2012
Even with a new GB custom ROM, I will not able to install it cause I can't get into Recovery. I followed your instructions: recovery.img is successfully copied to the phone. But with menu+volume up I just get a black screen

By menu you do mean the physical home(facebook on some models) button right, not the actual touch menu button? Here are the key combinations:

1.) FASTBOOT -- PWR + VOL-
2.) FACTORY RESET -- PWR + VOL+ until trashcan
3.) RECOVERY -- PWR and when phone starts to boot up VOL+ +HOME until alcatel logo
4.) FLASH MODE -- PWR + HOME

Last edited:

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010

I would like to share my ROM. Question is how can I copy that from phone to PC

Using SysInternals ProcessMonitor, spying to Alcatel One Touch Upgrade Q 1.9.9, seems that GB upgrade is downloaded by chunks of 65kb from ec2-174-129-254-188.compute-1.amazonaws.com:30008 to C:\ONE TOUCH Upgrade Q 1.9.9\downloaded . No more clues.

I finally stay on GB without downgrade. I found an old apk of Whatsapp. It allow me to register but an error "Your app is too old" don't allow me use it. Finally, I change android language to English UK, and navigate to whatsapp.com/android and voila: Whatsapp is updated. Google maps was updated also with latitude.

Whats lefts now with OT908 GB is rooting!!! Someone....?

I prepare this afternoon a CWM based on GB kernel/drivers then I send it to you so check PM I do not wanna share it for some reasons

anyway download Android System Info from Market and tap on System--> Buildinfos and post Bootloader version

do not play with rooting at this time: remember that there is a chance to cause a software damage by this ...
yes usually you solve it by flashing again but I think it's not working for you ..just wait...wait...

UPDATE

it's made check your mail and use that recovery to backup OS tell me if this works if not it's very bad news

how to flash

firstly check fastboot interface by

"fastboot devices"
you get something like "?.....devices " if not tell me

better look at the picture !

after flashing to enter recovery do this to be very sure:
-remove battery/ insert it back
-press Power
-when you hear buzz from phone quickly press VolUp+ Menu keep it pressed ~20-30 sec to be sure then release
-CWM menu ...

Attachments

• Capture156.JPG
    Capture156.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

icewiz

Apr 14, 2011
@ Yecarrillo

Do you have a T-mobile move?
How did you get the update started?
Only the alcatel 1.5 update works for me on T-mobile Move.

Thanks in advance

:)

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
@ Yecarrillo

Do you have a T-mobile move?
How did you get the update started?
Only the alcatel 1.5 update works for me on T-mobile Move.

Thanks in advance

:)

he got it by OTA update from phone menu it's not the same if you are on T-Mobile and your provider (T-Mobile NOT Alcatel) ..if they release an update then you have it but if you are on Globul Bulgaria i.e. and they do not have an update for you then nothing about GB for you

by Move Upgrade use it only if you have a "Move" sigla on your back-cover you get update from manufacturer (Alcatel/ T-Mobile) not from provider (T-Mobile/ Globul etc)

so there are

- updates from manufacturer by Move Upgrade/ One Touch Upgrade
-updates from GSM provider by OTA update form phone menu

to update by Move Upgrade the easy way:

-install drivers by Android Manager
-install Move Upgrade

stop phone remove/ insert battery
press Menu button - NOT Power !!

then connect to PC keep Menu pressed !

then start Move Upgrade

if not working you missed some drivers

movefun

Apr 23, 2012
I prepare this afternoon a CWM based on GB kernel/drivers then I send it to you so check PM I do not wanna share it for some reasons

anyway download Android System Info from Market and tap on System--> Buildinfos and post Bootloader version

do not play with rooting at this time: remember that there is a chance to cause a software damage by this ...
yes usually you solve it by flashing again but I think it's not working for you ..just wait...wait...

UPDATE

it's made check your mail and use that recovery to backup OS tell me if this works if not it's very bad news

how to flash

"fastboot devices"

-press Power
-when you hear buzz from phone quickly press VolUp+ Menu keep it pressed ~20-30 sec to be sure then release
-CWM menu ...

I hope the recovery works fine and he can make a backup, so maybe you can compile the GB source from sourceforge.
(I compiled the froyo source and it works for me, thaks the help)

you made me curious so I just compiled all new kernels from sourceforge and results:

the last one by date is the same 2.6.32.9 no news here ! maybe it's more stable ?!
about "GB" kernel ... this is for Gingerbread for sure ! but this is not enough because you need specs to compile Android from AOSP sources ...
btw to compile this kernel 2.6.35.x you have to use last ver of toolchains from NDK8 not NDK5- this works for Froyo only get it from http://developer.android.com/tools/sdk/ndk/index.html
:

So I can compile the GB kernel if I use NDK8?

icewiz

Apr 14, 2011
@ ruscan.calin

Do you plan to make a GB ROM in the near future for T-mobile Move?

Thanks in advance.

:good:

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
@yecarrillo I gave you a link to a CWM based on GB kernel compiled from sourceforge you can use it to backup phone partitions and if you share it I can prepare a custom rom with root and other things ....where are you ?

well, I'm working with Cyanogenmod sources because I got another phone Huawei Sonic
yes this phone is Cyanogenmod-enabled and this is great !

first result is that I ported CWM 5.0.2.8 on this phone (908) so here is a new ver for CWM and I have control over the sources so this is great
anyway there is a bug / missing feature because like old ver will not perform a full backup so I'm working to fix it !

If you don't know CWM is very good it's first step to perpare a custom rom and now it's easy there is a port for this phone!
on this phone something is missing from backup made by CWM : /custpack partition so I have to fix it!

yes CWM sent to yecarrillo will do a full backup but I do not want to share it here because it's based on GB kernel and more it's adapted from another phone ...even if it works !

if you do not know Clockworkmod recovery is official recovery for Cyanogenmod-enabled phones also there is a CWM builder here http://builder.clockworkmod.com/ but that's not working on this phone

FRIENDS !!!

update soon after 8 hours (at least :eek::D) I fixed it and more :It works ! now this phone has a FULL BACKUP !!
no need to use Titanium or other backup tools and to prepare a custom rom (if GB is really here ) it's so easy...
well I have a button-asserts problem I hope to fix it then I post here the last CWM 5.0.2.8 !

Last edited:

icewiz

Apr 14, 2011
@ ruscan.calin

When this is true :fingers-crossed: then you made my day :angel:

Looking forward to update that CWM 5.0.2.8 rom to my phone.

:good:

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
update

well, allow me to introduce you ...

CWM 5.0.2.8 here ! :cowboy:

how to flash :

-copy to sdcard
-reboot recovery
-flash CWM.5028.zip
-remove/ insert battery (optional)
-reboot recovery VOLUP+menu

how to test :

-well do a backup
- reboot and delete something especially from /custpack
-reboot recovery and restore your backup
-restart and check it

NOTE

datadata.img ------> custpack partition

here is recovery 5.0.2.8 log :

Code:
Starting recovery on Sun Sep  2 18:22:32 2012
framebuffer: fd 4 (240 x 320)
CWM-based Recovery v5.0.2.8
recovery filesystem table
=========================
  0 /tmp ramdisk (null) (null)
  1 /boot mtd boot (null)
  2 /cache yaffs2 cache (null)
  3 /data yaffs2 userdata (null)
  4 /misc mtd misc (null)
  5 /recovery mtd recovery (null)
  6 /sdcard vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /dev/block/mmcblk0
  7 /system yaffs2 system (null)
  8 /datadata yaffs2 custpack (null)
  9 /sd-ext auto /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 (null)

W:Unable to get recovery.fstab info for /emmc during fstab generation!
I:Completed outputting fstab.
I:Processing arguments.
I:Boot status: OKAY
I:Got arguments from boot message
mtd: successfully wrote block at fffffd5800000000
I:Set boot command "boot-recovery"
I:Checking arguments.
I:device_recovery_start()
Command: "recovery"

ro.secure=0
ro.allow.mock.location=0
ro.debuggable=1
persist.service.adb.enable=1
ro.modversion=CWM-5.0.2.8
ro.product.device=ot908
ro.product.name=ot908
usb.default.pid=0x9018
persist.usb.default.pid=0x9018
ro.build.date=Sun Sep 02 21:02:00 PST 2012
ro.build.owner=ruscan.calin
ro.factorytest=0
ro.serialno=
ro.bootmode=unknown
ro.baseband=unknown
ro.carrier=unknown
ro.bootloader=LY66Z0Z0
ro.hardware=qcom
ro.revision=0
ro.emmc=0
init.svc.recovery=running
init.svc.adbd=running

I:Checking for extendedcommand...
I:Skipping execution of extendedcommand, file not found...
I:Set boot command ""
SD Card space free: 1297MB
[B][B]Backing up boot image...
Backing up recovery image...
Backing up system...[/B][/B]
liblibdsutils.solibz.sovariance.solibOmxAmrDec.solibopencore_rtsp.solibreference-ril.solibmediaplayerservice.solibloc_ext.solibdrmagent_wrapper.solibbluedroid.solibsysutils.solibdl.socorgi.solibOmxQcelp13Enc.solibdvm.solibOmxAmrEnc.solibFFTEm.solibril-qc-1.soliblog.solibhzrecog-jni.solibbluetooth.solibcamera_client.solibthread_db.solibHmAgent.sodejitter.solibomx_sharedlibrary.solibwmsts.solibemoji.solibOmxAmrRtpDec.solibsnd.solibril-qcril-hook-oem.solibping_mdm.solibOmxWmvDec.solibui.solibqmi.soinputraw.solibmmgsdilib.solibjni_pinyinime.solibsqlite.solibopencore_download.solibjrdrapijni.solibpdapi.solibcrypto.solibaudio.solibmver_jni.solibgsdi_exp.solibaudioflinger.solibinbidi.solibvorbisidec.solibstagefright_omx.solibdbus.solibOmxH264Dec.solibstlport.solibacc.soliboem_rapi.solibwifitestmodejni.solibsig.soeglegl.cfglibEGL_adreno200.solibGLES_android.solibGLESv1_CM_adreno200.solibGLESv2_adreno200.solibq3dtools_adreno200.solibdrmagent.solibopencore_rtspreg.solibmm-abl.solibdsm.solibnetmgr.soliboncrpc.solinear.solibicudata.solibcameraservice.solibOmxAacDec.solibdll.solibexif.solibGLESv1_CM.solibRS.solibuim.solibqueue.solibwpa_client.solibOmxAmrwbDec.solibpixelflinger.solibsrec_jni.solibopencore_downloadreg.solibloc-rpc.solibEGL.sohwcopybit.msm7k.sogralloc.default.sogralloc.msm7k.solights.msm7k.sosensors.msm7k.solibril.solibjnigraphics.solibmvs.solibgsl.solibaudiopolicy.solibpdsm_atl.solibopencore_net_support.solibmedia.solibaudioalsa.solibdiag.solibOmxMp3Dec.solibsurfaceflinger.solibiprouteutil.solibhardware_legacy.solibc.solibstagefrighthw.solibwiperjni.solibskia.solibandroid_runtime.solibOmxVidEnc.solibttspico.soliboemcamera.solibopencorehw.solibmm-adspsvc.solibstagefright_avc_common.solibsonivox.solibopencore_author.solibdrmagent_jni.solibicui18n.solibcm.sobluez-pluginaudio.soinput.solibnetutils.solibmmipl.solibexpat.solibSR_AudioIn.solibutils.solibdrm1.solibctest.solibOmxCore.solibssl.solibopencore_mp4local.solibdsprofile.solibxml2wbxml.solibwbxml_jni.solibrpc.solibnativehelper.solibgstk_exp.solibOmxAacEnc.solibETC1.solibopencore_player.solibmedia_jni.somodulesbcm4329.kolibra.kolibrasdioif.kolibdiskconfig.solibOmxMpeg4Dec.solibrefcne.solibping_apps.solibhwrfuncs-jni.solibcamera.solibGLESv2.solibwms.solibskiagl.solibloc.solibjni_latinime.solibOmxWmaDec.solibttssynthproxy.solibqcomm_omx.solibpbmlib.solibmm-omxcore.solibauth.solibandroid_servers.solibsoundpool.solibopencore_common.solibjpeg.solibicuuc.solibcommondefs.solibsurfaceflinger_client.solibmmjpeg.solibgps.solibaudioeq.soliba2dp.solibvoicesearch.solibm.solibnv.solibcutils.solibOmxEvrcEnc.solibstdc++.solibstagefright.solibopencore_mp4localreg.solibdss.sopthres.solibbluetoothd.solibOmxAdpcmDec.solibdrm1_jni.solibreference-cdma-sms.solibloc_api.solibwebcore.solibbinder.solibrs_jni.solibsystem_server.solibnetlink.solibhardware.solibtslib.soappDrmProvider.apkTtsService.apkEmail.apkUserDictionaryProvider.apkHTMLViewer.apkVoiceDialer.apkJrdFmRadio.apkVpnServices.apkJrdLauncher.apkWiper.apkJrdSensor.apkcom.dolphin.browser-1.apkLatinIME.apkjackpal.androidterm-1.apkMMITestdev.apklauncher.apkMediaProvider.apkOPP.apkOTAProvisioningClient.apkPBAP.apkPackageInstaller.apkPhone.apkPicoTts.apkProtips.apkRegina_ToDo_0.5.5.apkAccountAndSyncSettings.apkRegina_Weather_0.7.3.apkApplicationsProvider.apkBluetoothServices.apkRoot-Explorer.apkCalendarProvider.apkSettings.apkCamera.apkSettingsProvider.apkCertInstaller.apkSoundRecorder.apkContactsProvider.apkStk.apkDefaultContainerService.apkSuperuser.apkDownloadProvider.apkTelephonyProvider.apkfontsbuild.propbinrun-asmm-abl-testbusybox.a2sddfmm-venc-omx-testmount.a2sd.swpschedtestmm-adec-omxaac-testchka2sdrenicemonkeygzip.launcha2sd.newsdptoolmm-adec-omxadpcm-testlsmoddmesgmtpdhandle_inter_RAT_handover.starta2sd.newservicemm-adec-omxamr-testcndrmmverproxyhandset-keypresslogdateshdalvikvmgeteventndchciattachservicemanagermm-adec-omxamrwb-testdbus-daemonrmdirchownwatchpropsCKPD-daemonsh0mm-adec-omxmp3-testdebuggerdgetpropnetcfgimePktRspTeststarta2sdcatumountrmmodnetdinputa2sdsumm-adec-omxwma-testdexopthdnetmgrdinstalldsyncpsmm-adspsvc-testdhcpcdroutenl_listeneriptablesadbfixsurfaceflingermm-aenc-omxaac-testdiag_klogidnotifyjita2sdakmd8975svcmm-aenc-omxamr-testdiag_mdlogschedtopnvcmdjrd_bcm4329_macamsysinitnetstatdnsmasqifconfigomx_testsmvapp_processsystem_servermm-aenc-omxevrc-testdtinstallsendeventpandjrd_rapiproxyapplypatchtcmm-aenc-omxqcelp13-testmkdiriftoppingjrdputapps2sd.hlptest_diagmm-audio-alsa-testdumpstatesetconsolepmkeystorelsddmm-audio-ctrl-testdumpsysinsmodport-bridgeklogd2audio_params_updatetoolboxmm-audio-mvs-testdvzsetpropcmpwipebashtune2fsmm-audio-native-teste2fsckioctlpppdlauncha2sdbattery_chargingvdcchmodvmstatsleepqmuxdlinkerbluetoothdvoldmm-jpeg-dec-testfill_eccnums_to_nvioniceracoonloc_api_apptoprebootmm-jpeg-enc-testfill_gsm_a5_to_nvsmdreadmtdlogcatbmgrwiperifacemm-qcamera-testfix_permissionskillprintenvlogwrapperbootanimationwmdsimm-qcamera-testsuite-clientfota_mainstartrildmediaserverbtldwpa_supplicantnewfs_msdosfotadlnrmt_storagenandreadbugreportzipalignmm-vdec-omx-testfsck_msdosstopframeworkcom.google.android.maps.jarcom.safenet.drmagent.jarcore.jarext.jarframework-tests.jarframework.jarime.jarinput.jarjavax.obex.jarmonkey.jarpm.jarservices.jarsvc.jarversionapi.jarframework-res.apkJrdshared.apkam.jarandroid.policy.jarandroid.test.runner.jarbmgr.jarusrkeychars7k_ffa_keypad.kcm.binqwerty.kcm.binqwerty2.kcm.binkeylayout7k_ffa_keypad.kl7k_handset.klAVRCP.klqwerty.klsrecconfigen.usgrammarsVoiceDialer.g2gboolean.g2gphone_type_choice.g2gmodelsgeneric.swiarbgeneric11.ldageneric11_f.swimdlgeneric11_m.swimdlgeneric8.ldageneric8_f.swimdlgeneric8_m.swimdlbaseline.parbaseline11k.parbaseline8k.pardictionarybasic.okcmu6plus.ok.zipenroll.okg2pen-US-ttp.datasharebmdRFFspeed_501.bmdRFFstd_501.bmdzoneinfozoneinfo.datzoneinfo.idxzoneinfo.versionwlanbroadcomnvram.txtfw_bcm4329.binfw_bcm4329_apsta.binmacaddrwpa_supplicant.confetcsecuritycacerts.bksotacerts.zipupdatecmdsgoogle_generic_update.txtvold.fstabwifi.conffirmwarewlancfg.datqcom_cfg.iniqcom_fw.binqcom_wlan_nv.binyamato_pfp.fwyamato_pm4.fwwifiwpa_supplicant.confgps.confwiperconfig.xmlhostsapns-conf.xmlwiper01_qcomm_omx.cfgAudioFilter.csvNOTICE.html.gzbluetoothblacklist.confinit.d00banner01sysctl02firstboot04apps2sd05mountsd99completedbus.confinit.goldfish.shinit.qcom.bt.shinit.qcom.coex.shinit.qcom.fm.shpermissionsandroid.hardware.camera.xmlandroid.hardware.location.xmlandroid.hardware.wifi.xmlcom.google.android.maps.xmlcom.safenet.drmagent.xmlhandheld_core_hardware.xmlplatform.xmlversionapi.xmlinit.qcom.post_boot.shinit.qcom.wifi.shpvplayer.cfgpppip-up-vpninit.qcom.wifitest.shrecovery.verdhcpcddhcpcd-hooks01-test20-dns.conf95-configureddhcpcd-run-hooksdhcpcd.confinit.qcom.wifitesttx.shresolv.confevent-log-tagsinit.qcom.wifitesttxn.shloc_parameter.inixbinkillall5dusortbusyboxhdttymtcatrdevlessechosplitsqlite3headttysizemvchattrreadaheadegreplnnameifhexdumptunctlstatchgrprealpathenvlognamenanddumphostidumountstringschmodreniceether-wakelosetupnandwritehostnameunamesttychownresetexpandlsnchttpduncompresssumchrootrevexprlsattrnetstathwclockunexpandswapoffchrtrfkillfakeidentdlsmodniceiduniqswaponcksumrmfdflushlsusbnmeterifconfigunix2dossyncclearrmdirfdformatlzopnslookupifenslaveunlzopsysctlcommrmmodfdisklzopcatntpdinetdunziptaccproutefgrepmd5sumodinotifyduptimetailcrondrun-partsfindmicrocompatchinsmodusleeptarcrontabscriptfoldteemkdirpgrepuudecodeinstallcutscriptreplayfreetelnetmkdosfssupidofuuencodeionicedatesedfreeramdisktelnetdmke2fs[pingvconfigiostatddseqfscktestmkfifo[[ping6viipdepmodsetkeycodesfsynctftpmkfs.ext2ashpkillwatchipaddrdevmemsetlogconsftpdtftpdmkfs.vfatawkpmapwcipcalcdfsetsidftpgettimemknodbase64powertopwgetiplinkdiffsha1sumftpputtimeoutmkswapbasenameprintenvwhichiproutedirnamesha256sumgetopttopmodinfoblkidprintfwhoipruledmesgsha512sumgreptouchmodprobebunzip2pswhoamiiptunneldnsdshowkeygroupstrmorebzcatpscanwhoiskilldnsdomainnamesleepa2sdgunziptraceroutemountbzip2pwdxargskillalldos2unixsmemcapapps2sdgziptreceroute6mountpointcalrdatezcatsystem.verts.conflost+found
[B]Backing up data...[/B]
custpack_app_flagtombstonestombstone_00wpstilesapp-privatedatacom.android.voicedialerlibfileslibdatabasesuser_dict.dbandroid.ttsliblibshared_prefspreferred-apn.xmldatabasesmmssms.dbtelephony.dbcom.noshufou.android.sulibcachedatabasespermissions.sqlitesu.dbshared_prefscom.android.stklibcom.zakus.wifiprofileslibfilesprofilesV2.bincom.android.soundrecorderliblibdatabasessettings.dbcom.alensw.PicFolderliblibqpicjni10.socom.android.settingslibfilescachewebviewCachedatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbshared_prefsapncheck.xmllibshared_prefsdatabasesexplorer.dbfileslibdatabasesweather.dbliblibdatabasestask.dbcom.android.protipslibcom.svox.picolibcom.android.phonelibfilesCallDurationCountdatabasessimiddb.dbshared_prefs_has_set_default_values.xmlcom.android.packageinstallerlibcom.broadcom.bt.appliblibdatabasesomaprovision.dbcom.wDroidLingoliblibcom.android.bluetoothlibcom.android.providers.mediadatabasesinternal.dbexternal-55bd0dcb.dblibcom.mmitestliblibjrdrapijni.socom.android.inputmethod.latindatabasesauto_dict.dbliblibjni_latinime.socom.linxmap.androidterminalcachewebviewCache27fa942fc2b4009ddb290e45liblibandroidterm.sodatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbshared_prefscom.jrdcom.JrdSensorlibcom.jrdcom.fmliblibcom.android.htmlviewerlibcom.android.emailfilesdeviceNamelibdatabasesEmailProvider.dbEmailProviderBody.dbcacheshared_prefsAndroidMail.Main.xmlcom.modoohut.dialershared_prefscallstate.xmlliblibdatabasesqsb-history.dbshared_prefsSearchSettings.xmlcom.android.providers.drmliblibapp_sslcachedatabasesdownloads.dbcom.android.defcontainerliblibshared_prefsContactsUpgradeReceiver.xmldatabasescontacts2.dbcom.android.certinstallerlibcom.android.cameraliblibshared_prefsCalendarUpgradeReceiver.xmldatabasescalendar.dbcom.broadcom.bt.app.systemliblibliblibcom.android.vendingapp_sslcachemarket.android.com.443app_widgetscachemainimageslibapp_carrier_billingdatabasessuggestions.dblocalappstate.dblibrary.dbshared_prefsbilling_preferences.xmlvending_preferences.xmlfinsky.xmluk.co.nickfines.RealCalclibcom.james.SmartNotepadcachewebviewCache65a5997ca3cfc191a36fe2f9cb3dd8564671acecdb290e45libdatabasessmart_notepad.dbwebviewCache.dbwebview.dbshared_prefscom.google.android.youtubecachefilesDATA_Preferencesdatabasesgoogle_analytics.dblibshared_prefsyoutube.xmlcom.android.setupwizardlibshared_prefs_has_set_default_values.xmllibdatabasessimple_notepad.dbcom.google.android.locationfilesDATA_Preferenceslibdatabasesuploads.dblibcom.android.vending.updaterliblibcom.aide.uilibcom.handcent.nextsmsliblibmms2gif.solibhccommon.sodatabaseshcsysdbcom.google.android.gsffileslibapp_sslcachemtalk.google.com.5228databasesgservices.dbgooglesettings.dbsubscribedfeeds.dbtalk.dbgls.dbshared_prefsEventLogService.xmlupdate.xmlCheckinService.xmlliborg.androidideas.taskbombfileslibdatabasesdatacom.google.android.apps.mapsdatabasesLayerInfofilesnlp_paramscp_stateDATA_Preferenceslibcachenlp_devicesnlp_GlsPlatformKeymodelslru.cacheselectorslru.cachemacsnlp_statecom.elgubbo.a2sdGUIlibcom.google.android.feedbackliblibapp_sslcacheapp_sslcachelibliblibjni_pckeyboard.solibcom.datalinkswitchlibcom.smartwho.SmartFileManagercachewebviewCache2278d158a3cfc191a36fe2f9cb3dd85627fa942fe2afc4b465a5997cc2b4009d4671acec31e1966650e005f1c96ce860db290e458e2a3effshared_prefsdatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbcom.smartwho.SmartFileManagerlibcom.nemustech.reginadatabasesregina_launcher.dbliblibtflua.solibtfapps.soshared_prefsReginaPref.xmllibjackpal.androidtermshared_prefsliblibjackpal-androidterm3.soccc71.pmwlibcom.dolphin.browserapp_iconscachewebviewCache526249c7b1d31f616a1c37b79b64b3ed6aae60f78ddcde2f4a279ba6e239f19bdatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbbookmark.dbshared_prefspromote_service_config.xmlupdate_service_config.xmllocalConfig.xmlfilesapp_geolocationlibapp_databasesapp_appcacheApplicationCache.dbapp_pluginscom.qualcomm.wiperliblibwiperjni.sonetgenius.bizcallibcom.android.server.vpnliblocalbscidrm.dbtmpmverproxy.fifomiscdhcpdhcpcd-wlan0.leasednsmasq.leaseswifibcm_supp.confsocketssystemkeysAppsOnSD.sksvpnprofileskeystorebluetoothbluetoothdappcom.aide.ui-1.apkcom.james.SmartNotepad-1.apkcom.android.vending-1.apknetgenius.bizcal-1.apkcom.zakus.wifiprofiles-1.apkcom.modoohut.dialer-1.apkcom.handcent.nextsms-1.apkcom.elgubbo.a2sdGUI-1.apkcom.datalinkswitch-1.apkccc71.pmw-1.apkPicFolder.apkDroid+Lingo.apkdontpanicdalvik-cacheradioqmux_connect_socketbackupprocessedpendingjournal22365.tmppropertypersist.service.adb.enablepersist.sys.timezonepersist.sys.extra_volumepersist.usb.onbootpersist.radio.nitz_plmnpersist.radio.nitz_long_ons_0systemthrottletemp1069211229registered_servicesshared_prefslog_files.xmlusagestatsusage-20120902usage-20120901entropy.dataccounts.dbsyncaccounts.xmlstatus.binpending.binstats.binwallpaper_info.xmldropboxevent_data@1346593493718.txtevent_data@1346550193037.txtevent_log@1346597094444.txtevent_data@1346559194634.txtevent_data@1346569995985.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346568127198.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346541185928.txtevent_data@1346600695632.txtevent_data@1346548392927.txtevent_data@1346557394001.txtevent_data@1346566395635.txtevent_data@1346575397679.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346604053381.txtevent_data@1346582600498.txtevent_data@1346591693575.txtevent_data@1346604493300.txtevent_data@1346546592718.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346585620624.txtevent_data@1346555593886.txtevent_data@1346568195895.txtevent_log@1346604493291.txtevent_data@1346564595063.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346605724940.txtevent_log@1346568195883.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346602681936.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346603486178.txtevent_data@1346580799894.txtevent_data@1346586201651.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346589879695.txtevent_data@1346595293829.txtevent_data@1346544792613.txtevent_log@1346586201642.txtevent_data@1346584401078.txtevent_data@1346553793796.txtevent_data@1346573596797.txtevent_data@1346562794931.txtevent_data@1346588001717.txtevent_data@1346598894933.txtevent_data@1346589892854.txtevent_data@1346541191753.txtevent_log@1346589892754.txtevent_data@1346542992487.txtevent_data@1346551993634.txtevent_log@1346542992481.txtevent_data@1346560994758.txtevent_data@1346571796681.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346596315376.txtevent_data@1346578998157.txtevent_data@1346577197780.txtevent_log@1346541191657.txtevent_data@1346602692110.txtevent_data@1346597094462.txtevent_log@1346602692028.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346607125673.txtevent_log@1346607134024.txtevent_data@1346607134083.txtevent_data@1346608934615.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346609493779.txtappwidgets.xmlbatterystats.binpackages.xmlpackages.listlost+found
[B]Backing up datadata...[/B]
JRD_custresappApplicationsProvider-res.apkCalendarProvider-res.apkCamera-res.apkContactsProvider-res.apkDownloadProvider-res.apkDrmProvider-res.apkEmail-res.apkHTMLViewer-res.apkJrdFmRadio-res.apkJrdSensor-res.apkMediaProvider-res.apkOPP-res.apkPBAP-res.apkPackageInstaller-res.apkPhone-res.apkSettings-res.apkSettingsProvider-res.apkSoundRecorder-res.apkStk-res.apkTelephonyProvider-res.apkVoiceDialer-res.apkVpnServices-res.apkaudioNotificationsCup.oggDrop.oggFlute.oggGenial.oggLighter.oggResonance.oggSet.oggShimmer.oggSomewhere.oggTerminate.oggVintage.oggWood.oggreceive_message.oggsend_message.oggwarning.oggRingtonesBeeper.oggBuzzer.oggEase.oggFarmstead.oggReflection.oggSign.oggalarmsAlarm.oggClick.oggPendulum.oggTwist.ogguiEffect_Tick.oggKeypressDelete.oggKeypressReturn.oggKeypressSpacebar.oggKeypressStandard.oggLock.oggLowBattery.oggUnlock.oggVideoRecord.oggcamera_click.oggfontsClockopia.ttfDroidSans-Bold.ttfDroidSans.ttfDroidSansArabic.ttfDroidSansFallback.ttfDroidSansHebrew.ttfDroidSansMono.ttfDroidSansThai.ttfDroidSerif-Bold.ttfDroidSerif-BoldItalic.ttfDroidSerif-Italic.ttfDroidSerif-Regular.ttfTele-Grotesk-Fett.ttfTele-Grotesk-Norm.ttfastronau.ttfmediabootanimation.zipwlannvram.txtapns-conf.xmlappGoogleBackupTransport.apkGoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apkGoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apkGoogleFeedback.apkGoogleMAPS_6.0.2.apkGooglePartnerSetup.apkGoogleServicesFramework.apkLatinImeTutorial.apkMarketUpdater.apkMediaUploader.apkNetworkLocation.apkSetupWizard.apkYouTube_v2.3.4.apkcom.android.vending.apkbuild.propcustpack.verframeworkJrdshared.apkframework-res.apkplmn-list.confusrkeylayoutisdm_KeypadLayout.kllost+foundBacking up .android_secure...
[B]Backing up cache...[/B]
recoverylast_logloglost+foundobj257
[B]Backing up sd-ext...[/B]
[B]Generating md5 sum...[/B]

Backup complete!

Attachments

• CWM.5028.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 316
Last edited:

icewiz

Apr 14, 2011
@ ruscan.calin

Thank you very much.

I like the blue text and can confirm that the back up runs smooth and quickly.
Well done and thanks for sharing. I hope we get a GB image file.

:silly:

cbacsro

Mar 2, 2012
Oradea
problem with touchscreen :confused: anyway mine works well
revert back to stock rom to see differences but I suppose is not a problem anyway I really don't have this problem. I'm expecting feedback from other persons to see what is this about ?
regarding keyboard not showing up ... as some people say... it is as done in the next version I put a new keyboard in fact as I see all Android phones on market have 2 keyboards installed -mine just one !
maybe default Android keyboard needs help from third party to wake up from sleeping :D
to check this ...install another keyboard from Market by example look for haker's keyboard
but I think this also could be about deodexing/ zipalinging features on this ROM
If is so then during the second launch every app should start well - so is about keyboard

Best Regards ,

Hello Calin,

You did a great job !
My phone is Cosmote Move.
I am a beginner but reading the forum I managed to install CWM and write your ROM.
Capacitive buttons only works on the second or third touch and not display accented letters properly in Romanian: ş, ţ.
Thank you very much

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
Hello Calin,

You did a great job !
My phone is Cosmote Move.
I am a beginner but reading the forum I managed to install CWM and write your ROM.
Capacitive buttons only works on the second or third touch and not display accented letters properly in Romanian: ş, ţ.
Thank you very much

about fonts: I like playing with fonts so I changed system font again only that I forgot to check it: for Romanian is not good I have to fix this problem till then you have a choice : install Font Installer from Market and change system fonts !

Note: this program will request to restart phone : answer "no" then restart phone manually from Power button/ menu.
why ? because this program performs a hot reboot not a normal one (will restart only framework not entire system/kernel)
this solution is good for GB kernel but doesn't work on Froyo !

about touchscreen: I have exactly the same phone except for your problem... why is that ?
well, there are capacitive/ resistive touchscreens the resistive-technology (old-style) works by exercising pressure but capacitive-technology works by ....finely touching the screen - no pressure there ( a little mV voltage passes your body from the display to change circuit-status on phone) read more here

so : try to finely touch the screen (only a small portion of your finger to touch the screen finely )
another way is to use System Tuner /CPU to set CPU governor for Performance also to keep this governor alive (after restart) then use setting to set it as default ( anyway this is not a battery-friendly solution)

Last edited:
Reactions: cbacsro

cbacsro

Mar 2, 2012
Oradea
Thanks / Multumesc !

I'll try and come back with feedback.

Thanks again.

PS Something about NCK code for unlock network ( for original MOVE update 1.7 ROM ) ? ( i will try insert SIM card for VODAFONE RO but ... please enter SIM network unlock code )

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
Nice that you got a blog now Ruscan, you should put a link to it in your sig.

well, this blog is made because XDA is good enough to be stolen by E.T. so this blog is an alternative solution to solve this phone's problems
if E.T. is to steal this blog too well-well I have to talk to Steven Spielberg :laugh:
to be serious I like the idea of a (more) free/ flexible layout !

@cbacsro I spoke with them and Cosmote told me this is network-locked so no chance at this time to use a different SIM on this phone
I do not know how it is sold in other networks/ countries

Last edited:
Reactions: cbacsro

cbacsro

Mar 2, 2012
Oradea
[QUOTE

@cbacsro I spoke with them and Cosmote told me this is network-locked so no chance at this time to use a different SIM on this phone
I do not know how it is sold in other networks/ countries[/QUOTE]

Hello Calin,

I talked to people from Cosmote Ro and I asked if ads about free mobile network are true.
They said yes.
Then I asked them to give me NCK unlock code and after multiple calls, with various gentlemen and ladies, I got the code.
Now I can use any SIM from any mobile operator.

Thanks for the idea, talking with people from COSMOTE.

If I make a backup with CWM, can help you to identify files and necessary changes NCK unlock the phone?

Thank you so much for all you do for us!

sorry for my English !!!!!

jwkk

Oct 10, 2010
www.jwkk.biz
a2sd reinstall !?

suppose I've just installed 100 apps and get low-disk-space-message
now it's time to move apps to ext3 part to accomplish task to this
Code:
su
a2sd reinstall
(phone restarts..)
now check your internal space ..
I still can not figure out how to do this. Please advice, or for more detailed instructions.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    introducing first custom rom
    for alcatel ot-908 android 2.2

[ disclaimer ]
    do not flash roms not intended
    to be made for your phone !
    these roms can damage your hardware !
    [ requirements ]
    • this custom rom will work for any alcatel ot-908 phone
      or branded one cosmote/globul/t-mobile/orange move
    • for OT908 s/f/a read post # 7 to solve sensor-keys problem
    • also must have cwm recovery installed
    • if neither phone is rooted nor you have cwm recovery then read post #7
    [ features ]

• based on alcatel stock rom 2.2.2 android
    • zipaligned
    • removed stock apps- 0 bloatware
    • changed browser homepage (google.com)
    • updated market/ maps/ youtube
    • add busybox/ root explorer /terminal emulator/bash
    • removed stock-based/ add new splashscreen/ bootanimation/screen locker
    • replaced stock launcher /adw.launcher/ Regina
    • add root/ cwm recovery
    • add /data/app feature
    • add /etc/init.d scripting support
    • add a2sd - thanks to The Darktremor
    • moved dalvik-cache to get free space
    • improve gps accuracy
    • modded status bar
    • add reboot/recovery/fastboot to Power Menu
    • system tweaks
    • undervolting/ overclocking

[ language support ]
    • English
    • Romanian
    • German
    • Spanish
    • French
    • Italian
    • Hungarian
    • Dutch
    • Turkish
    • Portuguese
    • Czech
    • Bulgarian
    • Polish
    • Slovak
    • Croatian
    if not on list read this

[installation | download ]
    read post #136
    DOWNLOAD Move_v4.0 (September 11, 2012)
    -for OT908 SFA flash this ROM then read post #5 to change keys
    -to sync with Desktop you can use :

Wondershare MobileGo (take screenshots)
    MyPhoneExplorer (you can control phone from PC)
    QtADB (advanced)
    @yecarrillo I gave you a link to a CWM based on GB kernel compiled from sourceforge you can use it to backup phone partitions and if you share it I can prepare a custom rom with root and other things ....where are you ?

well, I'm working with Cyanogenmod sources because I got another phone Huawei Sonic
    yes this phone is Cyanogenmod-enabled and this is great !

first result is that I ported CWM 5.0.2.8 on this phone (908) so here is a new ver for CWM and I have control over the sources so this is great
    anyway there is a bug / missing feature because like old ver will not perform a full backup so I'm working to fix it !

If you don't know CWM is very good it's first step to perpare a custom rom and now it's easy there is a port for this phone!
    on this phone something is missing from backup made by CWM : /custpack partition so I have to fix it!

yes CWM sent to yecarrillo will do a full backup but I do not want to share it here because it's based on GB kernel and more it's adapted from another phone ...even if it works !

if you do not know Clockworkmod recovery is official recovery for Cyanogenmod-enabled phones also there is a CWM builder here http://builder.clockworkmod.com/ but that's not working on this phone

FRIENDS !!!

update soon after 8 hours (at least :eek::D) I fixed it and more :It works ! now this phone has a FULL BACKUP !!
    no need to use Titanium or other backup tools and to prepare a custom rom (if GB is really here ) it's so easy...
    well I have a button-asserts problem I hope to fix it then I post here the last CWM 5.0.2.8 !
    update

well, allow me to introduce you ...

CWM 5.0.2.8 here ! :cowboy:

how to flash :

-copy to sdcard
    -reboot recovery
    -flash CWM.5028.zip
    -remove/ insert battery (optional)
    -reboot recovery VOLUP+menu

how to test :

-well do a backup
    - reboot and delete something especially from /custpack
    -reboot recovery and restore your backup
    -restart and check it

NOTE

datadata.img ------> custpack partition

here is recovery 5.0.2.8 log :

Code:
    Starting recovery on Sun Sep  2 18:22:32 2012
    framebuffer: fd 4 (240 x 320)
    CWM-based Recovery v5.0.2.8
    recovery filesystem table
    =========================
      0 /tmp ramdisk (null) (null)
      1 /boot mtd boot (null)
      2 /cache yaffs2 cache (null)
      3 /data yaffs2 userdata (null)
      4 /misc mtd misc (null)
      5 /recovery mtd recovery (null)
      6 /sdcard vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /dev/block/mmcblk0
      7 /system yaffs2 system (null)
      8 /datadata yaffs2 custpack (null)
      9 /sd-ext auto /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 (null)

W:Unable to get recovery.fstab info for /emmc during fstab generation!
    I:Completed outputting fstab.
    I:Processing arguments.
    I:Boot status: OKAY
    I:Got arguments from boot message
    I:Set boot command "boot-recovery"
    I:Checking arguments.
    I:device_recovery_start()
    Command: "recovery"

ro.secure=0
    ro.allow.mock.location=0
    ro.debuggable=1
    persist.service.adb.enable=1
    ro.modversion=CWM-5.0.2.8
    ro.product.device=ot908
    ro.product.name=ot908
    usb.default.pid=0x9018
    persist.usb.default.pid=0x9018
    ro.build.date=Sun Sep 02 21:02:00 PST 2012
    ro.build.owner=ruscan.calin
    ro.factorytest=0
    ro.serialno=
    ro.bootmode=unknown
    ro.baseband=unknown
    ro.carrier=unknown
    ro.bootloader=LY66Z0Z0
    ro.hardware=qcom
    ro.revision=0
    ro.emmc=0
    init.svc.recovery=running
    init.svc.adbd=running

I:Checking for extendedcommand...
    I:Skipping execution of extendedcommand, file not found...
    SD Card space free: 1297MB
    [B][B]Backing up boot image...
    Backing up recovery image...
    Backing up system...[/B][/B]
    liblibdsutils.solibz.sovariance.solibOmxAmrDec.solibopencore_rtsp.solibreference-ril.solibmediaplayerservice.solibloc_ext.solibdrmagent_wrapper.solibbluedroid.solibsysutils.solibdl.socorgi.solibOmxQcelp13Enc.solibdvm.solibOmxAmrEnc.solibFFTEm.solibril-qc-1.soliblog.solibhzrecog-jni.solibbluetooth.solibcamera_client.solibthread_db.solibHmAgent.sodejitter.solibomx_sharedlibrary.solibwmsts.solibemoji.solibOmxAmrRtpDec.solibsnd.solibril-qcril-hook-oem.solibping_mdm.solibOmxWmvDec.solibui.solibqmi.soinputraw.solibmmgsdilib.solibjni_pinyinime.solibsqlite.solibopencore_download.solibjrdrapijni.solibpdapi.solibcrypto.solibaudio.solibmver_jni.solibgsdi_exp.solibaudioflinger.solibinbidi.solibvorbisidec.solibstagefright_omx.solibdbus.solibOmxH264Dec.solibstlport.solibacc.soliboem_rapi.solibwifitestmodejni.solibsig.soeglegl.cfglibEGL_adreno200.solibGLES_android.solibGLESv1_CM_adreno200.solibGLESv2_adreno200.solibq3dtools_adreno200.solibdrmagent.solibopencore_rtspreg.solibmm-abl.solibdsm.solibnetmgr.soliboncrpc.solinear.solibicudata.solibcameraservice.solibOmxAacDec.solibdll.solibexif.solibGLESv1_CM.solibRS.solibuim.solibqueue.solibwpa_client.solibOmxAmrwbDec.solibpixelflinger.solibsrec_jni.solibopencore_downloadreg.solibloc-rpc.solibEGL.sohwcopybit.msm7k.sogralloc.default.sogralloc.msm7k.solights.msm7k.sosensors.msm7k.solibril.solibjnigraphics.solibmvs.solibgsl.solibaudiopolicy.solibpdsm_atl.solibopencore_net_support.solibmedia.solibaudioalsa.solibdiag.solibOmxMp3Dec.solibsurfaceflinger.solibiprouteutil.solibhardware_legacy.solibc.solibstagefrighthw.solibwiperjni.solibskia.solibandroid_runtime.solibOmxVidEnc.solibttspico.soliboemcamera.solibopencorehw.solibmm-adspsvc.solibstagefright_avc_common.solibsonivox.solibopencore_author.solibdrmagent_jni.solibicui18n.solibcm.sobluez-pluginaudio.soinput.solibnetutils.solibmmipl.solibexpat.solibSR_AudioIn.solibutils.solibdrm1.solibctest.solibOmxCore.solibssl.solibopencore_mp4local.solibdsprofile.solibxml2wbxml.solibwbxml_jni.solibrpc.solibnativehelper.solibgstk_exp.solibOmxAacEnc.solibETC1.solibopencore_player.solibmedia_jni.somodulesbcm4329.kolibra.kolibrasdioif.kolibdiskconfig.solibOmxMpeg4Dec.solibrefcne.solibping_apps.solibhwrfuncs-jni.solibcamera.solibGLESv2.solibwms.solibskiagl.solibloc.solibjni_latinime.solibOmxWmaDec.solibttssynthproxy.solibqcomm_omx.solibpbmlib.solibmm-omxcore.solibauth.solibandroid_servers.solibsoundpool.solibopencore_common.solibjpeg.solibicuuc.solibcommondefs.solibsurfaceflinger_client.solibmmjpeg.solibgps.solibaudioeq.soliba2dp.solibvoicesearch.solibm.solibnv.solibcutils.solibOmxEvrcEnc.solibstdc++.solibstagefright.solibopencore_mp4localreg.solibdss.sopthres.solibbluetoothd.solibOmxAdpcmDec.solibdrm1_jni.solibreference-cdma-sms.solibloc_api.solibwebcore.solibbinder.solibrs_jni.solibsystem_server.solibnetlink.solibhardware.solibtslib.soappDrmProvider.apkTtsService.apkEmail.apkUserDictionaryProvider.apkHTMLViewer.apkVoiceDialer.apkJrdFmRadio.apkVpnServices.apkJrdLauncher.apkWiper.apkJrdSensor.apkcom.dolphin.browser-1.apkLatinIME.apkjackpal.androidterm-1.apkMMITestdev.apklauncher.apkMediaProvider.apkOPP.apkOTAProvisioningClient.apkPBAP.apkPackageInstaller.apkPhone.apkPicoTts.apkProtips.apkRegina_ToDo_0.5.5.apkAccountAndSyncSettings.apkRegina_Weather_0.7.3.apkApplicationsProvider.apkBluetoothServices.apkRoot-Explorer.apkCalendarProvider.apkSettings.apkCamera.apkSettingsProvider.apkCertInstaller.apkSoundRecorder.apkContactsProvider.apkStk.apkDefaultContainerService.apkSuperuser.apkDownloadProvider.apkTelephonyProvider.apkfontsbuild.propbinrun-asmm-abl-testbusybox.a2sddfmm-venc-omx-testmount.a2sd.swpschedtestmm-adec-omxaac-testchka2sdrenicemonkeygzip.launcha2sd.newsdptoolmm-adec-omxadpcm-testlsmoddmesgmtpdhandle_inter_RAT_handover.starta2sd.newservicemm-adec-omxamr-testcndrmmverproxyhandset-keypresslogdateshdalvikvmgeteventndchciattachservicemanagermm-adec-omxamrwb-testdbus-daemonrmdirchownwatchpropsCKPD-daemonsh0mm-adec-omxmp3-testdebuggerdgetpropnetcfgimePktRspTeststarta2sdcatumountrmmodnetdinputa2sdsumm-adec-omxwma-testdexopthdnetmgrdinstalldsyncpsmm-adspsvc-testdhcpcdroutenl_listeneriptablesadbfixsurfaceflingermm-aenc-omxaac-testdiag_klogidnotifyjita2sdakmd8975svcmm-aenc-omxamr-testdiag_mdlogschedtopnvcmdjrd_bcm4329_macamsysinitnetstatdnsmasqifconfigomx_testsmvapp_processsystem_servermm-aenc-omxevrc-testdtinstallsendeventpandjrd_rapiproxyapplypatchtcmm-aenc-omxqcelp13-testmkdiriftoppingjrdputapps2sd.hlptest_diagmm-audio-alsa-testdumpstatesetconsolepmkeystorelsddmm-audio-ctrl-testdumpsysinsmodport-bridgeklogd2audio_params_updatetoolboxmm-audio-mvs-testdvzsetpropcmpwipebashtune2fsmm-audio-native-teste2fsckioctlpppdlauncha2sdbattery_chargingvdcchmodvmstatsleepqmuxdlinkerbluetoothdvoldmm-jpeg-dec-testfill_eccnums_to_nvioniceracoonloc_api_apptoprebootmm-jpeg-enc-testfill_gsm_a5_to_nvsmdreadmtdlogcatbmgrwiperifacemm-qcamera-testfix_permissionskillprintenvlogwrapperbootanimationwmdsimm-qcamera-testsuite-clientfota_mainstartrildmediaserverbtldwpa_supplicantnewfs_msdosfotadlnrmt_storagenandreadbugreportzipalignmm-vdec-omx-testfsck_msdosstopframeworkcom.google.android.maps.jarcom.safenet.drmagent.jarcore.jarext.jarframework-tests.jarframework.jarime.jarinput.jarjavax.obex.jarmonkey.jarpm.jarservices.jarsvc.jarversionapi.jarframework-res.apkJrdshared.apkam.jarandroid.policy.jarandroid.test.runner.jarbmgr.jarusrkeychars7k_ffa_keypad.kcm.binqwerty.kcm.binqwerty2.kcm.binkeylayout7k_ffa_keypad.kl7k_handset.klAVRCP.klqwerty.klsrecconfigen.usgrammarsVoiceDialer.g2gboolean.g2gphone_type_choice.g2gmodelsgeneric.swiarbgeneric11.ldageneric11_f.swimdlgeneric11_m.swimdlgeneric8.ldageneric8_f.swimdlgeneric8_m.swimdlbaseline.parbaseline11k.parbaseline8k.pardictionarybasic.okcmu6plus.ok.zipenroll.okg2pen-US-ttp.datasharebmdRFFspeed_501.bmdRFFstd_501.bmdzoneinfozoneinfo.datzoneinfo.idxzoneinfo.versionwlanbroadcomnvram.txtfw_bcm4329.binfw_bcm4329_apsta.binmacaddrwpa_supplicant.confetcsecuritycacerts.bksotacerts.zipupdatecmdsgoogle_generic_update.txtvold.fstabwifi.conffirmwarewlancfg.datqcom_cfg.iniqcom_fw.binqcom_wlan_nv.binyamato_pfp.fwyamato_pm4.fwwifiwpa_supplicant.confgps.confwiperconfig.xmlhostsapns-conf.xmlwiper01_qcomm_omx.cfgAudioFilter.csvNOTICE.html.gzbluetoothblacklist.confinit.d00banner01sysctl02firstboot04apps2sd05mountsd99completedbus.confinit.goldfish.shinit.qcom.bt.shinit.qcom.coex.shinit.qcom.fm.shpermissionsandroid.hardware.camera.xmlandroid.hardware.location.xmlandroid.hardware.wifi.xmlcom.google.android.maps.xmlcom.safenet.drmagent.xmlhandheld_core_hardware.xmlplatform.xmlversionapi.xmlinit.qcom.post_boot.shinit.qcom.wifi.shpvplayer.cfgpppip-up-vpninit.qcom.wifitest.shrecovery.verdhcpcddhcpcd-hooks01-test20-dns.conf95-configureddhcpcd-run-hooksdhcpcd.confinit.qcom.wifitesttx.shresolv.confevent-log-tagsinit.qcom.wifitesttxn.shloc_parameter.inixbinkillall5dusortbusyboxhdttymtcatrdevlessechosplitsqlite3headttysizemvchattrreadaheadegreplnnameifhexdumptunctlstatchgrprealpathenvlognamenanddumphostidumountstringschmodreniceether-wakelosetupnandwritehostnameunamesttychownresetexpandlsnchttpduncompresssumchrootrevexprlsattrnetstathwclockunexpandswapoffchrtrfkillfakeidentdlsmodniceiduniqswaponcksumrmfdflushlsusbnmeterifconfigunix2dossyncclearrmdirfdformatlzopnslookupifenslaveunlzopsysctlcommrmmodfdisklzopcatntpdinetdunziptaccproutefgrepmd5sumodinotifyduptimetailcrondrun-partsfindmicrocompatchinsmodusleeptarcrontabscriptfoldteemkdirpgrepuudecodeinstallcutscriptreplayfreetelnetmkdosfssupidofuuencodeionicedatesedfreeramdisktelnetdmke2fs[pingvconfigiostatddseqfscktestmkfifo[[ping6viipdepmodsetkeycodesfsynctftpmkfs.ext2ashpkillwatchipaddrdevmemsetlogconsftpdtftpdmkfs.vfatawkpmapwcipcalcdfsetsidftpgettimemknodbase64powertopwgetiplinkdiffsha1sumftpputtimeoutmkswapbasenameprintenvwhichiproutedirnamesha256sumgetopttopmodinfoblkidprintfwhoipruledmesgsha512sumgreptouchmodprobebunzip2pswhoamiiptunneldnsdshowkeygroupstrmorebzcatpscanwhoiskilldnsdomainnamesleepa2sdgunziptraceroutemountbzip2pwdxargskillalldos2unixsmemcapapps2sdgziptreceroute6mountpointcalrdatezcatsystem.verts.conflost+found
    [B]Backing up data...[/B]
    custpack_app_flagtombstonestombstone_00wpstilesapp-privatedatacom.android.voicedialerlibfileslibdatabasesuser_dict.dbandroid.ttsliblibshared_prefspreferred-apn.xmldatabasesmmssms.dbtelephony.dbcom.noshufou.android.sulibcachedatabasespermissions.sqlitesu.dbshared_prefscom.android.stklibcom.zakus.wifiprofileslibfilesprofilesV2.bincom.android.soundrecorderliblibdatabasessettings.dbcom.alensw.PicFolderliblibqpicjni10.socom.android.settingslibfilescachewebviewCachedatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbshared_prefsapncheck.xmllibshared_prefsdatabasesexplorer.dbfileslibdatabasesweather.dbliblibdatabasestask.dbcom.android.protipslibcom.svox.picolibcom.android.phonelibfilesCallDurationCountdatabasessimiddb.dbshared_prefs_has_set_default_values.xmlcom.android.packageinstallerlibcom.broadcom.bt.appliblibdatabasesomaprovision.dbcom.wDroidLingoliblibcom.android.bluetoothlibcom.android.providers.mediadatabasesinternal.dbexternal-55bd0dcb.dblibcom.mmitestliblibjrdrapijni.socom.android.inputmethod.latindatabasesauto_dict.dbliblibjni_latinime.socom.linxmap.androidterminalcachewebviewCache27fa942fc2b4009ddb290e45liblibandroidterm.sodatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbshared_prefscom.jrdcom.JrdSensorlibcom.jrdcom.fmliblibcom.android.htmlviewerlibcom.android.emailfilesdeviceNamelibdatabasesEmailProvider.dbEmailProviderBody.dbcacheshared_prefsAndroidMail.Main.xmlcom.modoohut.dialershared_prefscallstate.xmlliblibdatabasesqsb-history.dbshared_prefsSearchSettings.xmlcom.android.providers.drmliblibapp_sslcachedatabasesdownloads.dbcom.android.defcontainerliblibshared_prefsContactsUpgradeReceiver.xmldatabasescontacts2.dbcom.android.certinstallerlibcom.android.cameraliblibshared_prefsCalendarUpgradeReceiver.xmldatabasescalendar.dbcom.broadcom.bt.app.systemliblibliblibcom.android.vendingapp_sslcachemarket.android.com.443app_widgetscachemainimageslibapp_carrier_billingdatabasessuggestions.dblocalappstate.dblibrary.dbshared_prefsbilling_preferences.xmlvending_preferences.xmlfinsky.xmluk.co.nickfines.RealCalclibcom.james.SmartNotepadcachewebviewCache65a5997ca3cfc191a36fe2f9cb3dd8564671acecdb290e45libdatabasessmart_notepad.dbwebviewCache.dbwebview.dbshared_prefscom.google.android.youtubecachefilesDATA_Preferencesdatabasesgoogle_analytics.dblibshared_prefsyoutube.xmlcom.android.setupwizardlibshared_prefs_has_set_default_values.xmllibdatabasessimple_notepad.dbcom.google.android.locationfilesDATA_Preferenceslibdatabasesuploads.dblibcom.android.vending.updaterliblibcom.aide.uilibcom.handcent.nextsmsliblibmms2gif.solibhccommon.sodatabaseshcsysdbcom.google.android.gsffileslibapp_sslcachemtalk.google.com.5228databasesgservices.dbgooglesettings.dbsubscribedfeeds.dbtalk.dbgls.dbshared_prefsEventLogService.xmlupdate.xmlCheckinService.xmlliborg.androidideas.taskbombfileslibdatabasesdatacom.google.android.apps.mapsdatabasesLayerInfofilesnlp_paramscp_stateDATA_Preferenceslibcachenlp_devicesnlp_GlsPlatformKeymodelslru.cacheselectorslru.cachemacsnlp_statecom.elgubbo.a2sdGUIlibcom.google.android.feedbackliblibapp_sslcacheapp_sslcachelibliblibjni_pckeyboard.solibcom.datalinkswitchlibcom.smartwho.SmartFileManagercachewebviewCache2278d158a3cfc191a36fe2f9cb3dd85627fa942fe2afc4b465a5997cc2b4009d4671acec31e1966650e005f1c96ce860db290e458e2a3effshared_prefsdatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbcom.smartwho.SmartFileManagerlibcom.nemustech.reginadatabasesregina_launcher.dbliblibtflua.solibtfapps.soshared_prefsReginaPref.xmllibjackpal.androidtermshared_prefsliblibjackpal-androidterm3.soccc71.pmwlibcom.dolphin.browserapp_iconscachewebviewCache526249c7b1d31f616a1c37b79b64b3ed6aae60f78ddcde2f4a279ba6e239f19bdatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbbookmark.dbshared_prefspromote_service_config.xmlupdate_service_config.xmllocalConfig.xmlfilesapp_geolocationlibapp_databasesapp_appcacheApplicationCache.dbapp_pluginscom.qualcomm.wiperliblibwiperjni.sonetgenius.bizcallibcom.android.server.vpnliblocalbscidrm.dbtmpmverproxy.fifomiscdhcpdhcpcd-wlan0.leasednsmasq.leaseswifibcm_supp.confsocketssystemkeysAppsOnSD.sksvpnprofileskeystorebluetoothbluetoothdappcom.aide.ui-1.apkcom.james.SmartNotepad-1.apkcom.android.vending-1.apknetgenius.bizcal-1.apkcom.zakus.wifiprofiles-1.apkcom.modoohut.dialer-1.apkcom.handcent.nextsms-1.apkcom.elgubbo.a2sdGUI-1.apkcom.datalinkswitch-1.apkccc71.pmw-1.apkPicFolder.apkDroid+Lingo.apkdontpanicdalvik-cacheradioqmux_connect_socketbackupprocessedpendingjournal22365.tmppropertypersist.service.adb.enablepersist.sys.timezonepersist.sys.extra_volumepersist.usb.onbootpersist.radio.nitz_plmnpersist.radio.nitz_long_ons_0systemthrottletemp1069211229registered_servicesshared_prefslog_files.xmlusagestatsusage-20120902usage-20120901entropy.dataccounts.dbsyncaccounts.xmlstatus.binpending.binstats.binwallpaper_info.xmldropboxevent_data@1346593493718.txtevent_data@1346550193037.txtevent_log@1346597094444.txtevent_data@1346559194634.txtevent_data@1346569995985.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346568127198.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346541185928.txtevent_data@1346600695632.txtevent_data@1346548392927.txtevent_data@1346557394001.txtevent_data@1346566395635.txtevent_data@1346575397679.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346604053381.txtevent_data@1346582600498.txtevent_data@1346591693575.txtevent_data@1346604493300.txtevent_data@1346546592718.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346585620624.txtevent_data@1346555593886.txtevent_data@1346568195895.txtevent_log@1346604493291.txtevent_data@1346564595063.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346605724940.txtevent_log@1346568195883.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346602681936.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346603486178.txtevent_data@1346580799894.txtevent_data@1346586201651.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346589879695.txtevent_data@1346595293829.txtevent_data@1346544792613.txtevent_log@1346586201642.txtevent_data@1346584401078.txtevent_data@1346553793796.txtevent_data@1346573596797.txtevent_data@1346562794931.txtevent_data@1346588001717.txtevent_data@1346598894933.txtevent_data@1346589892854.txtevent_data@1346541191753.txtevent_log@1346589892754.txtevent_data@1346542992487.txtevent_data@1346551993634.txtevent_log@1346542992481.txtevent_data@1346560994758.txtevent_data@1346571796681.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346596315376.txtevent_data@1346578998157.txtevent_data@1346577197780.txtevent_log@1346541191657.txtevent_data@1346602692110.txtevent_data@1346597094462.txtevent_log@1346602692028.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346607125673.txtevent_log@1346607134024.txtevent_data@1346607134083.txtevent_data@1346608934615.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346609493779.txtappwidgets.xmlbatterystats.binpackages.xmlpackages.listlost+found
    [B]Backing up datadata...[/B]
    JRD_custresappApplicationsProvider-res.apkCalendarProvider-res.apkCamera-res.apkContactsProvider-res.apkDownloadProvider-res.apkDrmProvider-res.apkEmail-res.apkHTMLViewer-res.apkJrdFmRadio-res.apkJrdSensor-res.apkMediaProvider-res.apkOPP-res.apkPBAP-res.apkPackageInstaller-res.apkPhone-res.apkSettings-res.apkSettingsProvider-res.apkSoundRecorder-res.apkStk-res.apkTelephonyProvider-res.apkVoiceDialer-res.apkVpnServices-res.apkaudioNotificationsCup.oggDrop.oggFlute.oggGenial.oggLighter.oggResonance.oggSet.oggShimmer.oggSomewhere.oggTerminate.oggVintage.oggWood.oggreceive_message.oggsend_message.oggwarning.oggRingtonesBeeper.oggBuzzer.oggEase.oggFarmstead.oggReflection.oggSign.oggalarmsAlarm.oggClick.oggPendulum.oggTwist.ogguiEffect_Tick.oggKeypressDelete.oggKeypressReturn.oggKeypressSpacebar.oggKeypressStandard.oggLock.oggLowBattery.oggUnlock.oggVideoRecord.oggcamera_click.oggfontsClockopia.ttfDroidSans-Bold.ttfDroidSans.ttfDroidSansArabic.ttfDroidSansFallback.ttfDroidSansHebrew.ttfDroidSansMono.ttfDroidSansThai.ttfDroidSerif-Bold.ttfDroidSerif-BoldItalic.ttfDroidSerif-Italic.ttfDroidSerif-Regular.ttfTele-Grotesk-Fett.ttfTele-Grotesk-Norm.ttfastronau.ttfmediabootanimation.zipwlannvram.txtapns-conf.xmlappGoogleBackupTransport.apkGoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apkGoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apkGoogleFeedback.apkGoogleMAPS_6.0.2.apkGooglePartnerSetup.apkGoogleServicesFramework.apkLatinImeTutorial.apkMarketUpdater.apkMediaUploader.apkNetworkLocation.apkSetupWizard.apkYouTube_v2.3.4.apkcom.android.vending.apkbuild.propcustpack.verframeworkJrdshared.apkframework-res.apkplmn-list.confusrkeylayoutisdm_KeypadLayout.kllost+foundBacking up .android_secure...
    [B]Backing up cache...[/B]
    recoverylast_logloglost+foundobj257
    [B]Backing up sd-ext...[/B]
    [B]Generating md5 sum...[/B]

Backup complete!
    urcgin sins.

UPDATE

how to flash

"fastboot devices"

-press Power
    -CWM menu ...

BINGO! Sorry my delay. This is my sister's phone and she's not available all time.

Going into fastboot
    Using this method : blog.podtwo com/android/recovery/ClockworkMod%20Recovery%20for%20Alcatel%20ot908.html

Aplying your recovery.img
    Code:
    C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot devices
    ?       fastboot

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    sending 'recovery' (4758 KB)...
    OKAY [  1.192s]
    writing 'recovery'...
    OKAY [  0.805s]
    finished. total time: 1.997s

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot reboot
    rebooting...

finished. total time: 0.002s

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>adb reboot recovery
    * daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
    * daemon started successfully *

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>

Going into CWM
    -press Power
    -CWM menu ..

Sources for ruscalin to make a new GB custom version:
    http dl.dropbox com/u/9718407/alcatel-ot908/boot.img
    http dl.dropbox com/u/9718407/alcatel-ot908/custpack.yaffs2.img
    http dl.dropbox com/u/9718407/alcatel-ot908/system.yaffs2.img
    update

Move ROM 4.0

- kernel patched (support ext part ) now you can use CWM to format sdcard
    -CWM v. 5.0.2.8 with support for ext4 part ( will format sd-ext as ext4 this is faster)
    -changed screen locker
    -some mods ( status bar )
    -removed Maps ( will be available soon a zip package to install all Gapps)

download from post #1