[ROM][5/21] CleanROM AT&T SE 3.0 -★| AT&T MC3 Base | Fast! | Clean! | Stable! |★-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Haloruler64

Aug 11, 2010
Daly City
just got my n2 and am starting slow with it. this is the first rom i flashed. thank you scott for the "stock" at&t look and feel as i learn how to mod this upgrade to my dependable S1....speaking of which (cut me a little slack but i just gotta give praise where praise is due :p ...)

then bonus, i see you pop up...cognition/sheer brilliance was one of the first on my s1. scott and all the others here seem as nice and helpful as you and dg were when i started with my s1. this thread gets better and better every day. great job with the roms and the followers scott!

Oh damn, someone remembers! Those were the good old days...

I love AT&T phone TouchWiz threads, people are always nice.

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Once again, I appreciate all your work and your responsiveness. Donation sent, confirmation 08E835234G526752S.:highfive:

Thank you sir!

just got my n2 and am starting slow with it. this is the first rom i flashed. thank you scott for the "stock" at&t look and feel as i learn how to mod this upgrade to my dependable S1....speaking of which (cut me a little slack but i just gotta give praise where praise is due :p ...)

then bonus, i see you pop up...cognition/sheer brilliance was one of the first on my s1. scott and all the others here seem as nice and helpful as you and dg were when i started with my s1. this thread gets better and better every day. great job with the roms and the followers scott!
Thank you!

I love AT&T phone TouchWiz threads, people are always nice.
This does seem to be a nice place to hang out.

People are civil!

idumych

Oct 31, 2009
Seattle, WA
Is anyone else having WiFi issues with this rom? I did a clean install the day it came out, and since yesterday evening, I've been having trouble connecting to my access points. At home, it worked for a while last night and then couldn't see my AP, and now it's doing the same thing at work. I can see a couple open APs in the area but not my office wifi.

ukic

Feb 23, 2012
Is anyone else having WiFi issues with this rom? I did a clean install the day it came out, and since yesterday evening, I've been having trouble connecting to my access points. At home, it worked for a while last night and then couldn't see my AP, and now it's doing the same thing at work. I can see a couple open APs in the area but not my office wifi.

I am having wifi issue but different from what your experiencing. After deep sleep, my wifi is still connected but won't work anymore. I have to turn it off/on to make it work again even when wifi sleep policy is always on :(

idumych

Oct 31, 2009
Seattle, WA
I am having wifi issue but different from what your experiencing. After deep sleep, my wifi is still connected but won't work anymore. I have to turn it off/on to make it work again even when wifi sleep policy is always on :(

After I posted that I booted into TWRP and wiped my Davlik Cache, Cache, and fixed permissions, and it's been working reliably since. Maybe try that?

ukic

Feb 23, 2012
After I posted that I booted into TWRP and wiped my Davlik Cache, Cache, and fixed permissions, and it's been working reliably since. Maybe try that?

Yep I did a few times already :( But someone told me to wipe /data/misc/wifi and so I did and reconfigured wifi. I'll give it a day or 2 and see if that fixes it :)

mutantblack

Sep 22, 2006
Tornados City
I didn't realize this rom has long press volume skip. I keep trying to make it works and it works half the time. Then found out the app, rocketplayer is interfering with the stock rom. I uninstall it and now works perfectly.

Edit. NVM. it works with rocket player as well just need to keep the app open. Stupid me. Love this rom even more.

Last edited:

Haloruler64

Aug 11, 2010
Daly City
Oh man, You followed me to the Note II! Get out of here! XDD

Confession time. I stalk you.

Any chance of a mod that reduces the amount of time you need to long press home? The S II had a folder called tweaks and inside was a file you can rename on/off that allowed you to change the long hold home time from 500ms to 250ms, saved a lot of time especially compared to on screen keys on something like a Nexus

Scott

Confession time. I stalk you.

Any chance of a mod that reduces the amount of time you need to long press home? The S II had a folder called tweaks and inside was a file you can rename on/off that allowed you to change the long hold home time from 500ms to 250ms, saved a lot of time especially compared to on screen keys on something like a Nexus

Yep... Or just go into S-Voice and disconnect it from home key and it will be instant.

It is programmed for lag to check to see if you are going to double press it to bring up S-Voice.

rayoubi

Aug 6, 2010
Love your work. I always wanted to make a ROM that is stock like but without the extra bloatware and stupid stuff att gives us. You did a good job!!!!

JesseTron

Sep 11, 2007
Thousand Oaks
Best ROM out there!

I've tried out a few other ROMS and while they may have some additional features they are not nearly as fast, stable and clean. Thanks for all your hard work. Sticking with this ROM. Added the 23 toggle mod. Got multiwindow working great (minus it reordering the apps on reboot... no biggie)

Suggestions for 1.1 if possible
1. add 23 toggle mod
2. add ability to remove toggle bar / brightness slider
3. add ability to modify DPI... stock size is just too large
4. fix reorder of apps in multiwindow tray
* 5. Add additional mute button or hand slap action toggle for my girlfriend who likes to ***** at me at 2 in the morning when I'm trying to sleep about what my G+ profile picture is. (my daughter and I making silly faces)

* all items marked with * and are completed will be followed up with a large donation

Haloruler64

Aug 11, 2010
Daly City
Yep... Or just go into S-Voice and disconnect it from home key and it will be instant.

It is programmed for lag to check to see if you are going to double press it to bring up S-Voice.

Oh I have it disabled. The home button is fast. I mean long press home for multitasking. It is set to 500ms stock, I believe. I was wondering if you could change it to 250ms or add an option to do so. Bring up the multitasking menu faster.

volumnus

Nov 27, 2008
Scott mentioned in a recent thread that he may have an update for us tonight. My phone runs perfectly, but, if the new version is built on the same base, which I assume it will be, then I'm just going to wipe the cache and the dalvic cache and dirty flash it. It takes me forever to get all my email accounts set up (because I have to have the right color indicator for each account) and my apps and widgets like I want them after I wipe the data.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Mac11700

Aug 16, 2010
St.Louis
It would be great if we can get a update. .cause it would only make it better. ..but it is going to be hard to do this on the same base I think. ..

Any word Scott? No rush mind you. .but curious on what is in the future of this. ..

Mac

Scott

Love your work. I always wanted to make a ROM that is stock like but without the extra bloatware and stupid stuff att gives us. You did a good job!!!!

Thank you!

I've tried out a few other ROMS and while they may have some additional features they are not nearly as fast, stable and clean. Thanks for all your hard work. Sticking with this ROM. Added the 23 toggle mod. Got multiwindow working great (minus it reordering the apps on reboot... no biggie)

Suggestions for 1.1 if possible
1. add 23 toggle mod
2. add ability to remove toggle bar / brightness slider
3. add ability to modify DPI... stock size is just too large
4. fix reorder of apps in multiwindow tray
* 5. Add additional mute button or hand slap action toggle for my girlfriend who likes to ***** at me at 2 in the morning when I'm trying to sleep about what my G+ profile picture is. (my daughter and I making silly faces)

* all items marked with * and are completed will be followed up with a large donation
1. Thats why I am updating...
2. Prolly not
3. You can do this without my help. Just edit the DPI in build prop.
4. That may be tricky...
5. uuuuuuuhhhhhh......

Oh I have it disabled. The home button is fast. I mean long press home for multitasking. It is set to 500ms stock, I believe. I was wondering if you could change it to 250ms or add an option to do so. Bring up the multitasking menu faster.
Oh, I see. I will consider it but not so sure...

Just wondering, where can we get updates for Ad Blocking Host file?

I get them there: http://winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][5/21] CleanROM AT&T SE 3.0 -★| AT&T MC3 Base | Fast! | Clean! | Stable! |★-

CR-ATT-3.0.png

about.png

• This is an AT&T Special Edition ROM!
    • Its cored from the AT&T MC3 OTA!
    • The intent of this ROM is for AT&T users to have a dedicated base!
    • Others may use this on there variant phone but its not supported!
    • I will only support AT&T users on this Special Edition Build!
    • CleanROM is targeted to the towards the user that wants a stock ROM experience with the ability to choose the features and functions they want, demand performance and expect stability!
    • CleanROM is based on the latest AT&T Stock ROM! Jellybean 4.1.2 Base and is De-Odex!
    • CleanROM is Fast, Clean, and STABLE!
    • CleanROM is one of the best supported ROMS in the "industry!"
    • Support for Newbs and Verterns alike is given at www.scottsroms.com regardless of post count!
    • Please read post #2! It contains Useful Info!

features.png

• Aroma Installer Options:
      • Boot Animation Support: Yes or No
      • Launchers: Stock TouchWiz, Touchwiz 5x4 layout, TouchWiz 5x6 Layout, Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher
      • Keyboards: Stock, Android 4.2, Swype
      • AT&T and Samsung Apps: MyAT&T, AT&T Visual Voicemail, AT&T Messages, Kies, Samsung Photo Editor, Paper Artist, Polaris Office, AllShare Play, Mobile Print, S4 Accuweather Widget, S4 Program Monitor Widget, S Voice (Note II), S Voice (S4)
      • File Manager: ES File Explorer or Stock File Manager
      • Google Apps: Play Store, Gmail, Maps, Streetview for Maps, Talk, YouTube, Play Music, Google Now and Voice Search, Voice, Google+
      • Misc Apps: Ad Blocking HOST file, Drop Box, Terminal Emulator, Adobe Flash, Amazon App Store, Samsung Multi Window App
    • Based on AT&T 'MC3' OTA
    • Multi Window Control Mod to add or remove any app you want!
    • WiFi Tether Unlocked!
    • Boot animation can be changed See post #2!
    • Unsecure boot image with init.d support!
    • Performance and Stability that is nothing short of Legendary!
    • Extended Power Menu!

changes.png

Version 3.0 - 5/21/2013
    • Rebuilt: Rebuilt on latest I317UCAMC3 AT&T Base
    • Rebuilt: Extra Touchwiz Launcher Layouts on newer base!
    • Added: The Following OPTIONAL S4 Apps: S Voice, AccuWeather Widget, Program Monitor Widget!
    • Removed: LiDroid Toggles (Now included in ROM Base)
    • Changed: New App for MultiWindow Mod!
    • Changed: Can now have boot Animation Sounds
    • Changed: Tether Provision method. Read more here (interesting loop hole I found): YATH (Yet another tether hack)
    • Updated: All Apps that required it!

installation.png

• Must have custom recovery installed. I recommend the latest version of twrp.
    • Copy ROM to storage
    • Reboot to Recovery
    • Recommend Factory Reset in Recovery!
    • Flash ROM and Select Options!
    • Reboot to System
    • Profit!

thanks.png

• All the Admins at www.scottsroms.com!
    • Aramulz for the installer binaries!
    • dsixda for his killer kitchen scripts!
    • An most importantly all people who support my work!

(Tapatalk / XDA App Users use your web browser to see the links or Download from PC!!!!
    I dont recommend downloading from a mobile device!)

MD5.png

CFD7B576D09969C6F756CE14D955F94B

Donations are gladly accepted but never expected! :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)
    usefull.png

Boot Animation Info
    • If you choose Stock Animations then you can use THESE animations!
    • If you choose Custom Animations then you can use THESE animations (or any other you find you like)!
      attachment.php

LiDroid Toggles with differnt Style Status Bar Icons
    N2-SB-Icons.png

Download HERE
    If you would like AllShare to work with this ROM you need to flash the attached boot.img and then run TriangleAway!

attachment.php
    CleanROM AT&T Special Edition v1.1 is out!

CROM-3.5-N2.png

AT&T Special Edition!

changes.png

Changes in version 1.1 - 1/10/2013
    • Changed: Kernel to latest L7 kernel to eliminates Eyxons Exploit!
    • Added: AT&T Visual Voice Mail as option during install!
    • Added: AT&T Messages as option during install!
    • Added: Lidroid / Wanam 23 Toggle Mod as option during install!
    • Added: Amazon App store as option during install!
    • Rebuilt: Aroma Installer around new options!
    • Updated: All Apps that required it!

Donations are gladly accepted but never expected! :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)

Eyxons Exploit is Gone (but needs to be tested!

The Aroma installer was completely re-worked! Pay attention when installing!!

Please give up some "Thanks" in the OP!

Last verison of this ROM had 1000+ downloads and only 90 Thanks in the OP. Please hit thanks in the OP so I can re-assure myself making two differnt ROMS for the same device is a good use of my time :good:

Enjoy!

-Scott
    Ok guys....

CleanROM 4.0 is uploading!

Lots of feedback went into this ROM! I think I actually pushed the limits of my skills.

Its nice....

Please hit "Thanks" if you are wantin' to see it! I would love to see 23K before upload and maybe 25K in the near future.

I dont get paid to do this other than the pure enjoyment I get from my Thanks and Downloads meter going up. Help a brother with Thanks :good: