Root or stay stock?

Search This thread

Septembersrain

Mar 10, 2011
San Antonio
I personally liked Jedi x10. It's more than stable, it's perfect. With tethering, easy to flash kernals, and customization it's been nothing but great.

I chose x10 over x11 because of the visually annoying fluctuation between 3G and 4G. I believe that x10 was built from source where x11 was from the International version. I think.

Anyways, I was terrified at first to modify this phone. Then after I did, I wondered why I hadn't sooner. It's a heck of a lot easier than when I rooted, custom recovery and did s-off on my HTC Evo 3D...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

SpartanAndroid

Sep 9, 2012
I personally liked Jedi x10. It's more than stable, it's perfect. With tethering, easy to flash kernals, and customization it's been nothing but great.

I chose x10 over x11 because of the visually annoying fluctuation between 3G and 4G. I believe that x10 was built from source where x11 was from the International version. I think.

Anyways, I was terrified at first to modify this phone. Then after I did, I wondered why I hadn't sooner. It's a heck of a lot easier than when I rooted, custom recovery and did s-off on my HTC Evo 3D...

Thanks! I tried both and felt x10 was much more stable. Didn't realize that x11 wasn't from t889 source.

Mftek1

Sep 26, 2010
Sylmar

Well, if your talking about tmobile base then jedi master 10 is from tmobile source.
Jedi x series are all international base. :)

Edit:
jedi x9, jedixx, jedix11 =international base

Jedi master 10 (no x) = tmobile base
Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2011
Newbie here, what is efs and how does it relate to imei? if you lose your imei, you lose ability to connect to tmo network or the Note2 becomes locked up? Thanks

Top Liked Posts