Texas Instruments Engineering Emulator, Andy-83

Search This thread

Quilombo

Feb 19, 2008
NYC
I dont have the apk but I have to thank you because I didnt even know this app exist. Wifey just blew about 80 bucks @Costco on a 85. Unreal!

hansemannen

Feb 8, 2011
Stockholm
Thank you

Thank you very much! Can't live without it... Andy-83 is not available at the market anymore because of licensing issues with TI. Hopefully it comes back soon :)

sangahm

Feb 24, 2008
Anyone else having issues selecting the right keys? It seems that the key above the one I press is selected, which makes it difficult to put in the right numbers or functions.

Running on CM7 on SD, nightly 177, on Nook Color.

Update:
Nevermind. Got the later Andie Graph that doesn't have the issue. Just had to download my TI83plus rom, and its working great now.

Last edited:

drewtwo99

Apr 1, 2011
For a great legal alternative, try downloading the wolfram alpha app. It's fantastic and can do all sorts of amazing plots and such. Probably not EVERYTHING a TI calc could do, but you'd be surprised.

It's also free to use on the web from your browser... just google Wolfram Alpha

koopakid08

Jun 24, 2011
For a great legal alternative, try downloading the wolfram alpha app. It's fantastic and can do all sorts of amazing plots and such. Probably not EVERYTHING a TI calc could do, but you'd be surprised.

It's also free to use on the web from your browser... just google Wolfram Alpha

Nothing illegal about a free app... I have the .apks for andy-83, 85 and, 86 if anyone needs them.

Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk

votinh

Jul 6, 2011
Thanks kookid,
For some reason, I think the 83 is more powerful than the 85, at least on those financial calc. functionality.

Mathman85

Feb 15, 2011
Chicago
Anyone else having issues selecting the right keys? It seems that the key above the one I press is selected, which makes it difficult to put in the right numbers or functions.

Running on CM7 on SD, nightly 177, on Nook Color.

Update:
Nevermind. Got the later Andie Graph that doesn't have the issue. Just had to download my TI83plus rom, and its working great now.

I know you found a workaround, but the issue is the soft keys on the bottom of the screen - they offset the synchronization between the app and the touch screen, for some reason. If you hide the soft key bar, everything is properly aligned again.

sangahm

Feb 24, 2008
I know you found a workaround, but the issue is the soft keys on the bottom of the screen - they offset the synchronization between the app and the touch screen, for some reason. If you hide the soft key bar, everything is properly aligned again.

Thanks.

BTW, this is one of my most used apps for my Nook in helping my daughter with Algebra II. She works alongside me with her TI84+. I sure wish I had one of these calculators back in the day.

JT Redis

Nov 19, 2012
Where can I get a TI-83 or TI-84 rom? I have the the .apk but no rom, if anyone could give me a link or tell me where to get one that'd be great, thanks.

Top Liked Posts